Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like

You and the trampers can all move to Russia.
I think Russia will be part of the new republic,, and America..

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
Tropical Fruit koolade?

Russia is the opposite of America in so many areas, the idea we would align with them is bizarre. Nationalism had it time in the last century, is there really a need to say where it led Germany or Yugoslavia. Pres Trump's interest in Russia isn't nationalism, it is business interest. He wants to build there. Grandiose and psychopathic people live for themselves, nation doesn't count except to be used in their interest. Kinda simple really. Rigid ideology like religion often leads to places humans should avoid. I doubt many on the right read history or intelligent commentary, but below I will suggest a few books that will educate those who still think and not follow.

If you want to understand Russia today and Putin read stuff below. Masha Gessen's book just below is excellent. Trump kowtows to Putin not for who Putin is but for what he hopes Putin can do for him in real-estate. Trump has been playing president but hoping to grow his wealth. Insecure, weak men never have enough. Trump sees 2020 as a way to benefit his investment properties, he knows term limits exist and realizes should he win he can do even more damage to American democracy, but so long as he benefits, he will play his base with words and constant finger pointing.

'The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin'

The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin by Masha Gessen

'The Secret Source Of Putin’S Evil'

The Secret Source of Putin’s Evil

'How to Understand Putin’s Russia'

How to Understand Putin’s Russia

For the deep reader and history buff check out this history

The Rise and Fall of Communism by Archie Brown

A new republic.

No it won't. Russians hate America. They blame NATO and the USA for the fall of communism and the destruction of the Soviet Empire. Russia is now a rogue criminal nation, in the grip of an authoritarian dictator.
If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

What?

A new republic.

If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

What?
What what

What?
What what

1. Real Americans are prominent in America. Just because their skin color is not your preference, well not my issue.

2. Russia is our foe just like China, North Korea and Iran, so no they do not need us...

3. Put the Vodka down...

What?
What what

1. Real Americans are prominent in America. Just because their skin color is not your preference, well not my issue.

2. Russia is our foe just like China, North Korea and Iran, so no they do not need us...

3. Put the Vodka down...
So why are blacks trying to kill innocent whites in South Africa

Russia is the opposite of America in so many areas, the idea we would align with them is bizarre. Nationalism had it time in the last century, is there really a need to say where it led Germany or Yugoslavia. Pres Trump's interest in Russia isn't nationalism, it is business interest. He wants to build there. Grandiose and psychopathic people live for themselves, nation doesn't count except to be used in their interest. Kinda simple really. Rigid ideology like religion often leads to places humans should avoid. I doubt many on the right read history or intelligent commentary, but below I will suggest a few books that will educate those who still think and not follow.

If you want to understand Russia today and Putin read stuff below. Masha Gessen's book just below is excellent. Trump kowtows to Putin not for who Putin is but for what he hopes Putin can do for him in real-estate. Trump has been playing president but hoping to grow his wealth. Insecure, weak men never have enough. Trump sees 2020 as a way to benefit his investment properties, he knows term limits exist and realizes should he win he can do even more damage to American democracy, but so long as he benefits, he will play his base with words and constant finger pointing.

Some great reading there. I’ve read Gessen. Insightful

and it explains why so many discussions of Russia devolve into race baiting.

Putin wants to create chaos by turning us against each other... and his useful idiots are more than willing to aid him

A new republic.

If you love Russia, move there and don't let the door hit you in the as..... you trampers are nuts.
Your pure hate for white males and Christians has caused this. Our decline is evident.

This isn’t about race it’s about culture in saving western civilization,,I don’t care what color you are but if you can’t simulate we can’t allow you to openly destroy our world

Some great reading there. I’ve read Gessen. Insightful

and it explains why so many discussions of Russia devolve into race baiting.

Putin wants to create chaos by turning us against each other... and his useful idiots are more than willing to aid him
No he doesn't. However he will grab at the chance of taking the reigns of world power if we falter. Putin loves his nation. He is not a globalist. Globalist help to kill over 60 million of his own people including his own communist government.

Trumpers love them some Putin huh?

and they live race baiting

A new republic.

Don't make us herd you libs south into Mexico.

Don't make us herd you trampers to Russia.

LMAO we own most of the guns in this country snowflake.

Again this is not about race it’s about culture and the refusal of new people to assimilate.

For the survival of western civilization we need this !

What?
What what

3. Put the Vodka down...
So why are blacks trying to kill innocent whites in South Africa
Would you call someone knowingly in possession of stolen goods innocent?

Forum List

Back