Will America wake up when trump is found to be a foreign agent?

They don’t care and even some of them would welcome Putin and Xi into their embrace if it meant removing Democrats.

What would be even funnier is they found out Donald was not only an agent for our enemies but has been doing all this to destroy the Republican Party…

Oh well…
You're one projecting little bitch.

The stopping of the FBI/DOJ's investigation was a huge development that's practically being ignored by Americans.

Even though it will likely be reversed on appeal, it will be too late.

Fascism's bid for power will\l be mostly dependent on the coming 22 election.

Depending on it's success, Trump may attempt to preempt the 24 election.

Now that the investigation has been halted, it could be too late to stop it and save democracy.

Take it all deadly seriously and help to build a groundswell of resistance on this forum at least.
You don't under what fascism is. You don't realize you support fascism

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.
They've done more than that. MAGA mother-fuckers are worse than the Tea Party and they are anything but Patriot. If Trump was found to be a foreign agent, then the MAGA's would renounce their American citizenship.

When one has attained a background in the history of how Hitler rose to power, it's rather thrilling to see how Trump marches in lock step with Hitler's progress.

And than that's enhanced by otherwise intelligent Americans who are so convinced that Trump's intentions are good, that they actively mock and try to bury the facts as they are revealed.

The FBI/DOJ's investigation has been interrupted and stopped by the power of the law!
But that is ignored!!

Will this forum be permitted to exist for much longer, if it allows dissenting voices to be heard?

Trump is the Pied Piper... Dancing like a fool and leading the children to their deaths.

You're one projecting little bitch.
Why thank you but you didn’t dispute a thing I wrote and just wrote that same nonsense a two year old with Down’s syndrome could write.

Now tell the board what make Trump so great and wonderful and why you hate Bill and Hillary Clinton so much seeing he ( Trump ) was good friends with them?

Also why do you love men that cheat on their wives and been accused of spousal abuse?

Finally, before you scream “ All Lies “ well what I wrote has been documented facts and let remember Trump once said Hillary would make a fine President one day, so why vote for a man with such bad judgment of people?

Trump is too dumb to be a foreign agent.. and he's a compulsive blabbermouth.
There are a lot of people listening to him. I bet that pisses you off because you have not been able to do a thing about it.

Why thank you but you didn’t dispute a thing I wrote and just wrote that same nonsense a two year old with Down’s syndrome could write.

Now tell the board what make Trump so great and wonderful and why you hate Bill and Hillary Clinton so much seeing he ( Trump ) was good friends with them?

Also why do you love men that cheat on their wives and been accused of spousal abuse?

Finally, before you scream “ All Lies “ well what I wrote has been documented facts and let remember Trump once said Hillary would make a fine President one day, so why vote for a man with such bad judgment of people?
What is their to dispute that you're a projecting little bitch

Still can’t admit you love men that abuse women, cheat on women and would sell you off to the Chinese for the lowest bid.

Thank you for admitting you don’t care about America at all…
Bill Clinton was a big supporter of Jeff Epstein, Hillary Clinton attack bills victims and you suck Biden ball

Bill Clinton was a big supporter of Jeff Epstein, Hillary Clinton attack bills victims and you suck Biden ball
And Donald Trump said Hillary would make a fine President one day and had them at his third wedding in life…

Hmmm, Birds of the same feather always flock together, so admit it you like to suck Bills balls while in a blue dress and be called Monica or would you prefer to be some cheap hooker from Eastern Europe instead like Trump ass and I mean Donald and not Ivanka?

Anyhoo, fascist like yourself shouldn’t be allow to vote seeing you would vote for the lowest life form possible…

Still can’t admit you love men that abuse women, cheat on women and would sell you off to the Chinese for the lowest bid.

Thank you for admitting you don’t care about America at all…
Nice straw men there, idiot.

Forum List

Back