Will America wake up when trump is found to be a foreign agent?

ā€˜Itā€™s impossible to read those lines from the former President without this context: We are less than two years removed from a mob storming the US Capitol over the false belief that the election that had been stolen from Trump. A crowd, itā€™s worth noting, that Trump had told earlier in the day: ā€œWe fight like hell. And if you donā€™t fight like hell, youā€™re not going to have a country anymore.ā€ā€™

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on Americaā€™s democracy was just the beginning of the rightā€™s war on democracy.
STFU drama queen. That was a false flag and the election was stolen. I could give a shit what a suck puppy like Hewitt has to to say.

Conservatives who support and defend DeSantis and Trump are likewise racists and bigots interested only in promoting fear and hate, not solving problems.

desantis lied to and kidnapped the immigrants he shipped to Martha's Vineyard. I hope he is held accountable.

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.
Nope.

Doubling down on stupidity isn't a good look on you, no matter how naturally it comes.
And yet you keep on writing while not debunking anything I wrote and why?

Simple, you are living proof why you should add a branch to your family tree.

Trump is a moronic nimrod that only appeals to those that believe WWE is real and need someone to tell them they have worth!

We 74 million Little Trumpsters have already been condemned as "deplorables" and "Semi Fascists" by the left.

Being called "foreign agents" doesn't sound significantly worse.

If you think we are going to all off ourselves over your slurs, I think your all wet.

mS0Z1qrxOzRYPgJYJugxxkx373nCUzrrn1wGBeYBoz8.jpg

And yet you keep on writing while not debunking anything I wrote and why?

Simple, you are living proof why you should add a branch to your family tree.

Trump is a moronic nimrod that only appeals to those that believe WWE is real and need someone to tell them they have worth!
:itsok:

There are some startling revelations in this article. When the truth about trump finally does come out...it may be too late. Our democracy could be gone.

He and his cult in the MAGA repub party have degraded faith in our electoral system.
Is Hillary and the DNC behind this article?

If at first you donā€™t succeed with the Steele Dossier ā€¦ try, try again.

I picked this little gem out of the article in the OP.

Imprisoning the people whoā€™d beaten hundreds of police officers and murdered one of them was, Trump told the crowd, ā€œa terrible thing that has happened to a lot of people that are being treated very, very unfairly.ā€

! Will this forum be permitted to exist for much longer, if it allows dissenting voices to be heard?
Not if the Democrats get their way. Free speech will no longer be tolerated in our nation and those that step out of line will find the Federal Bureau of Intimidation at their door.

English essayist Samuel Johnson wrote, ā€œWhen a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.ā€ I thought of his words as I appeared before a House committee exploring limitations on free speech, including the effort by some Democrats and activists to remove networks like Fox News from all cable carriers. As someone who came over to Fox News as a legal analyst, the hearing focused my mind ā€œwonderfullyā€ on the future of free speech and the press.

Free speech in the United States these days is becoming described as a danger that needs to be controlled as opposed to a traditional value that defines this country as a democracy. Though I am seen as a free speech purist by many, I hold what once was a mainstream view of free speech. I believe that free speech is the best protection from bad speech. Such a view is under fire and may even be a minority view today.

But history has shown that censorship does not produce better speech. It only produces more censorship and more controlled speech. There is no doubt we face a torrent of false and extreme speech on social media and other forums. This speech is not without cost as it fuels people filled with hatred, victimizes the gullible, and alienates the marginal.

The Constitution was written for times like these during times like these. Politics has always been something of a blood sport. Early in our country, the Republicans and the Federalists were not really trying to ā€œcancelā€ one another in the modern sense. Politicians were seeking to kill each other in the actual sense with measures such as the Alien and Sedition Acts. There were also false conspiracy theories about alliances with Britain and other foreign powers as newspapers were biased and partisan.

Members of Congress are now pushing for censorship on the internet and other forums. They are joined by an alliance with academics and activists calling for everything from incarceration to blacklists. One article that ran in The Atlantic by two law professors, Jack Goldsmith and Andrew Keane Woods, argued for internet censorship. They said, ā€œIn the great debate of the past two decades about freedom versus control of the network, China was largely right and the United States was largely wrong.ā€

I have three questions for my Democratic colleagues in the Senate: Should Congress be able to ban books? Should Congress be able to ban films? Should Congress be able to ban groups such as the NAACP, the National Rifle Association and the Sierra Club from speaking?

The answer to all three questions should, unequivocally, be ā€œno.ā€ But, sadly, 46 Democrats in the U.S. Senate are supporting a constitutional amendment to repeal the free-speech provisions of the First Amendment and give Congress carte blanche power to regulate political speech.

Itā€™s all because a group of conservative filmmakers made a documentary film in 2008 about then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that did not speak favorably about her record. Forty-five Senate Democrats are now supporting a constitutional amendment from Sen. Tom Udall of New Mexico to stop Americans from showing movies like the one Citizens United created during the 2008 election.

Forum List

Back