WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will be punished for embarrassing the DC establishment

Not that I have to justify myself to your fascist ass but 40 years later I can point out where Jolo’s was at the intersection of Mangsaysay Drive and Jose Rizal Blvd in ‘Po City. A place that’s been gone longer than you’ve been hold up in your aunties basement.

Financial bottom lines are the only things ever fought for.

So you been to the Philippines....so what, commie clown? I don't have any surviving aunts and I could buy your entire existence with what I consider pocket money....face it, you're a moron, an angry moron...and no doubt a coward.

I find it funny that liberals CHEERED Assange while he was giving things up against Bush but as soon as it was turned on them and it was CLinton who was getting her ass handed to her then he is evil. But does the media forget or chose not mention( I think the latter) that i was Bradley(Chelsa) Manning who STOLE the information and gave it to him. The same person who got pardoned by Obama.

Obama didn't pardon Manning. Manning served 7 years of a 35 year sentence, and then Obama COMMUTED his sentence. He was never pardoned.

Oooh....who gives a fuck....he let the little dicksucker out of prison because they are one and the same....traitors. Don't be surprised when Barr hauls his scrawny black ass in front of a grand jury too....root and branch....we're going to destroy the democRAT party and drain the swamp.

I find it funny that liberals CHEERED Assange while he was giving things up against Bush but as soon as it was turned on them and it was CLinton who was getting her ass handed to her then he is evil. But does the media forget or chose not mention( I think the latter) that i was Bradley(Chelsa) Manning who STOLE the information and gave it to him. The same person who got pardoned by Obama.

Obama didn't pardon Manning. Manning served 7 years of a 35 year sentence, and then Obama COMMUTED his sentence. He was never pardoned.
without Obama this person would still be in jail , No?

A pardon is not the same as having your sentence commuted. See post 12, it has definitions of both, as well as a link that says Manning wasn't pardoned, he was commuted.

This is spot on perfect, He went after the elite and I am surprised US Yesterday had the courage to print it

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will be punished for embarrassing the DC establishment

The key to the prosecution of Assange has always been to punish him without again embarrassing the powerful figures he made mockeries of.

He is our property.” Those celebratory words of Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., came on CNN soon after the news of the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

It was a sentiment shared by virtually everyone in Washington from Congress to the intelligence services. Assange committed the unpardonable sins of embarrassing the establishment — from members of Congress to intelligence officials to the news media. And he will now be punished for our sins. Despite having significant constitutional arguments to be made, it is likely that he will be stripped of those defenses and even barred from raising the overall context of his actions in federal court. What could be the most important free speech and free press case in our history could well be reduced to the scope and substance of an unauthorized computer access case.

For years, the public has debated what Assange is: journalist, whistleblower, foreign agent, dupe. The problem is that Assange is first and foremost a publisher.

Moreover, he was doing something that is usually heralded in the news media. WikiLeaks disclosed a massive and arguably unconstitutional surveillance program by the United States impacting virtually every citizen. It later published emails that showed that the Democratic National Committee and the campaign of Hillary Clinton lied in various statements to the public, including the rigging of the primary for her nomination.

No one has argued that any of these emails were false
. They were embarrassing. Of course, there is not crime of embarrassing the establishment, but that is merely a technicality.

Trump will pardon him. He loves Wikileaks.

Oh, that's right, he doesn't know anything about Wikileaks now, LOL.

What an embarrassment this fucking clown is.

Assange needs punished for several things.

D36WsxiXsAADGFE.jpg

D39YsJiWAAEDTwx.jpg

This is spot on perfect, He went after the elite and I am surprised US Yesterday had the courage to print it

The key to the prosecution of Assange has always been to punish him without again embarrassing the powerful figures he made mockeries of.

He is our property.” Those celebratory words of Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., came on CNN soon after the news of the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

It was a sentiment shared by virtually everyone in Washington from Congress to the intelligence services. Assange committed the unpardonable sins of embarrassing the establishment — from members of Congress to intelligence officials to the news media. And he will now be punished for our sins. Despite having significant constitutional arguments to be made, it is likely that he will be stripped of those defenses and even barred from raising the overall context of his actions in federal court. What could be the most important free speech and free press case in our history could well be reduced to the scope and substance of an unauthorized computer access case.

For years, the public has debated what Assange is: journalist, whistleblower, foreign agent, dupe. The problem is that Assange is first and foremost a publisher.

Moreover, he was doing something that is usually heralded in the news media. WikiLeaks disclosed a massive and arguably unconstitutional surveillance program by the United States impacting virtually every citizen. It later published emails that showed that the Democratic National Committee and the campaign of Hillary Clinton lied in various statements to the public, including the rigging of the primary for her nomination.

. They were embarrassing. Of course, there is not crime of embarrassing the establishment, but that is merely a technicality.

D36WsxiXsAADGFE.jpg

D39YsJiWAAEDTwx.jpg

upload_2019-4-12_16-34-17.jpeg

D36WsxiXsAADGFE.jpg

D39YsJiWAAEDTwx.jpg

700px-Julian_Assange_vs_Mark_Zuckerberg.jpg

Soooo it’s all good so long as lots of people are dying for lies and Lockheed Martin’s bottom line. No need to see behind the curtain, no reason for John Jones, farm implement salesman, Beetlefuck, Iowa to know the real reason the bits and pieces of what is left of his son lie cold in the churchyard.
Fuck that.
It is my great wish that more and more have the backbone exhibited by Ellsberg, Manning, Snowden, Kirakou, Van Buren and others in making public the atrocious behavior of the government. Let us hope that there will always be an Assange or a Greenwood out there to make public important info.

How funny to use “backbone” and Snowden in the same sentence. That fuck fled to our biggest rival taking more than 100,000 classified documents with him that he traded for sanctuary.

I would volunteer to put a bullet in that fucks head

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So far, all I've heard of the potential charges against him is trying to hack the DoD...Five years tops, if convicted.

I just hope that Assange has dirt on trump and can now publish it :). And all we will hear, is trump a minions calling him a liar.

I just hope that Assange has dirt on trump and can now publish it :). And all we will hear, is trump a minions calling him a liar.

Once again Trump was always truthful, he always rated out himself in public

Soooo it’s all good so long as lots of people are dying for lies and Lockheed Martin’s bottom line. No need to see behind the curtain, no reason for John Jones, farm implement salesman, Beetlefuck, Iowa to know the real reason the bits and pieces of what is left of his son lie cold in the churchyard.
Fuck that.
It is my great wish that more and more have the backbone exhibited by Ellsberg, Manning, Snowden, Kirakou, Van Buren and others in making public the atrocious behavior of the government. Let us hope that there will always be an Assange or a Greenwood out there to make public important info.

How funny to use “backbone” and Snowden in the same sentence. That fuck fled to our biggest rival taking more than 100,000 classified documents with him that he traded for sanctuary.

You’re crazy, but maybe you know that.

The Trumpers know that, biker. But they gotta keep the lie going.

Fuck that.

To people like you, the truth is always crazy

Fuck that.

You clearly are one violent ignorant dumb f**ker.

Fuck that.

This from the fuck that worships a traitor to this nation.

Fuck that.

What traitor ?

Yup you are still butt hurt the secretes was told to the American public

What traitor ?

Yup you are still butt hurt the secretes was told to the American public

Snowden is a traitor. He did a good thing exposing the NSA spying. But he also stole more than 100,000 classified documents that he then used to trade for sanctuary in Russia. Giving them and China our secrets.

He is a fucking scumbag that should be shot on sight.

Fuck that.

Yeah we shouldn’t be told of the crimes our government commits against us. We need to be kept in the dark. So thinks the kooky statists.

Yeah we shouldn’t be told of the crimes our government commits against us. We need to be kept in the dark. So thinks the kooky statists.
Gipper you should read Gator again. He said: "Snowden is a traitor. He did a good thing exposing the NSA spying." He approved of exposing the NSA. Then he continued with the BUT as follows: "But he also stole more than 100,000 classified documents that he then used to trade for sanctuary in Russia. Giving them and China our secrets."

It is the second part of this paragraph you have overlooked. It is the trading of American secrets to our enemies that is the issue that set his anger into the red zone. And in addition I'd bet the ranch you'd scream to high heaven over the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate and a current President's business increases while in office. So you accusing Gator of wanting to keep government crimes in the dark rings a tad hollow at my house.

Gipper you should read Gator again. He said: "Snowden is a traitor. He did a good thing exposing the NSA spying." He approved of exposing the NSA. Then he continued with the BUT as follows: "But he also stole more than 100,000 classified documents that he then used to trade for sanctuary in Russia. Giving them and China our secrets."

It is the second part of this paragraph you have overlooked. It is the trading of American secrets to our enemies that is the issue that set his anger into the red zone. And in addition I'd bet the ranch you'd scream to high heaven over the Pentagon papers, Iran-Contra, Watergate and a current President's business increases while in office. So you accusing Gator of wanting to keep government crimes in the dark rings a tad hollow at my house.
Yeah he just likes putting bullets in people’s heads, but I’m the kooky one.

Forum List

Back