Trump Lies About Wikileaks

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

Yup. There's the link. Claims he doesn't know anything about wikileaks.

Of course there's any number of videos of him touting wikileaks in 2016

Do his supporters care about this blatant lying?

He's just fuckin' with ya. You people never learn.
was he fuckin' with us then, or fuckin' with us now?
  1. WikiLeaks emails reveal Podesta urging Clinton camp to 'dump' emails. Time to #DrainTheSwamp!
  2. 'WikiLeaks Drip-Drop Releases Prove One Thing: There's No Nov. 8 Deadline on Clinton's Dishonesty and Scandals' (http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/27/wik...)
  3. Why has nobody asked Kaine about the horrible views emanated on WikiLeaks about Catholics? Media in the tank for Clinton but Trump will win!
  4. WikiLeaks: 'Clinton-Kaine Even Lied About Timing of Veep Pick' (WikiLeaks: Clinton-Kaine Even Lied About Timing of Veep Pick)
  5. WikiLeaks reveals Clinton camp’s work with ‘VERY friendly and malleable reporters’ #DrainTheSwamp #CrookedHillary (WikiLeaks reveals Clinton camp's work with 'VERY friendly and malleable reporters'
  6. Huma calls it a "MESS," the rest of us call it CORRUPT! WikiLeaks catches Crooked in the act - again. #DrainTheSwamp
  7. WikiLeaks proves even the Clinton campaign knew Crooked mishandled classified info, but no one gets charged? RIGGED! (Clinton Aide Urged Denying Any Secrets Were Sent: WikiLeaks)
  8. We've all wondered how Hillary avoided prosecution for her email scheme. Wikileaks may have found the answer. Obama!
  9. Very little pick-up by the dishonest media of incredible information provided by WikiLeaks. So dishonest! Rigged system!
  10. I hope people are looking at the disgraceful behavior of Hillary Clinton as exposed by WikiLeaks. She is unfit to run.
  11. The Wikileaks e-mail release today was so bad to Sanders that it will make it impossible for him to support her, unless he is a fraud!

Last edited:
Leftards lovef Wikileaks when they exposed the Downing Street memos about the crafting of the Iraq war. Exposing the corruption of the DNC courtesy of Seth Rich? Not so much .......

Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

He's just fuckin' with ya. You people never learn.
was he fuckin' with us then, or fuckin' with us now?

He fucks with you all the time. That's why you can't beat him.

Maybe your correct Leshy, but I bet he has put his fate behind what Assange testifies to-) This is gonna be sooooooo damn good, and oh by the way-----------> Media Matters, or Southern Poverty Law Group?

Any day now is almost here, and I hope your neighbors know you are the MIGHTY LESHY, lolol. You may not escape unscathed, lolololol!

(A) HE LOVED what Wikileaks was doing to the Democrats, but
(B) as for what Wikileaks actually IS or what it DOES, he has no clue.

I LOVE the Internet, but as for how it works and how all those trillions of little bits of information get around, I have no fucking clue. I know nothing about it.

Democrats are obviously too stupid to follow these apparently contradictory statements, although it is frankly not that difficult.

They don’t care. One of the only truths Trump has ever told is that he could murder somebody in the middle of 5th avenue and his idiots would still vote for him.

Forgive me for "disagreeing" with you......Actually Trump did state a SECOND truth when he said:

"I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED....and they love me back......"

Heck, 30 seconds on this forum and one can see just how damn TRUE that Trump statement was......

The orange clown can LIE, and LIE, and LIE....and his cult morons "cheer"......

Yep, Trump represents the very "best" that a representative democracy can offer, right Trumpsters???
/——/ He doesn’t lie. That the point Spanky

Forum List

Back