CDZ Why wouldn't China attack the U.S. in a first strike?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I ask this because China wants to dominate the world...I have been told that there is no way China would attack the U.S. in a first strike, knocking out our energy grid, killing hundreds of millions of Americas with one missile strike...sending the U.S. into the Dark Ages with their hypersonic weapons......

I have been told that they wouldn't want to lose the U.S. market for their goods....that we would still have the ability to strike back...

1) Knocking out the U.S. would give China control over the entire world...who would stand against them if we weren't in the picture? So the "they wouldn't kill off their primary customer," doesn't ring true when you understand that some prefer power over wealth.

2) Our nuclear deterrent only works if you have those in charge who would use it in retaliation against a first strike attack....do you think the democrat party politicians, and their diversity generals would have the stomach to launch retaliatory strikes against civilian Chinese populations?

Obama, Biden and the rest have filled the military leadership with generals more interested in "Diversity" and "White Supremacists," than the threat China poses against us.........

As the story below points out.....the attack wouldn't even have to come from China, but could come from a proxy of China.......how would the "Diversity" generals and a democrat party President respond to an attack, ordered by China, but launched from North Korea....?

So.......tell me how China won't attack us if they see the opportunity.....

I was awake ridiculously early this morning (like 4 am), and was caught short by the news of the FAA ground stop and landing order for air traffic in the western U.S. yesterday in hair trigger response to a North Korean test launch of a hypersonic missile. The FAA’s statementleft things pretty vague as to why. I note the mainstream media caught up with this unusual story today, but as usual offer superficial accounts.

The ground stop and landing order (similar to the landing order of 9/11) only lasted a few minutes and was quickly cancelled, but I am wondering about the linkages and protocols between NORAD and the FAA’s air traffic control system. It doesn’t seem there was much time lapse. Maybe this is just part of the post-9/11 world. But I also wonder if there is something we aren’t being told. Why would the government order a total ground stop and landing order for the west coast in response to a single missile launch? I can think of a few plausible reasons, but I can also think of some others that are less reassuring.

The greatest threat to the U.S. from a pipsqueak country like North Korea (or Iran) is not a substantial nuclear attack, but an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) explosion in high altitude over or near the U.S., which would incapacitate civilian aircraft along with much else. (Anyone think California’s antiquated and poorly maintained electricity grid, which keeps setting the state on fire, is protected against an EMP blast?) Hypersonic missile technology makes this threat more menacing. Accuracy is not much of a problem with an EMP attack. Is our government worried about this possibility to the extent that they order air traffic ground stops on a single launch warning?

Of course, if the government were candid about this risk, there would be pressure for higher defense spending, and less for solar panels and windmills while we harden our electricity and communications grid. Can’t have that.

I ask this because China wants to dominate the world...I have been told that there is no way China would attack the U.S. in a first strike, knocking out our energy grid, killing hundreds of millions of Americas with one missile strike...sending the U.S. into the Dark Ages with their hypersonic weapons......

I have been told that they wouldn't want to lose the U.S. market for their goods....that we would still have the ability to strike back...

1) Knocking out the U.S. would give China control over the entire world...who would stand against them if we weren't in the picture? So the "they wouldn't kill off their primary customer," doesn't ring true when you understand that some prefer power over wealth.

2) Our nuclear deterrent only works if you have those in charge who would use it in retaliation against a first strike attack....do you think the democrat party politicians, and their diversity generals would have the stomach to launch retaliatory strikes against civilian Chinese populations?

Obama, Biden and the rest have filled the military leadership with generals more interested in "Diversity" and "White Supremacists," than the threat China poses against us.........

As the story below points out.....the attack wouldn't even have to come from China, but could come from a proxy of China.......how would the "Diversity" generals and a democrat party President respond to an attack, ordered by China, but launched from North Korea....?

I was awake ridiculously early this morning (like 4 am), and was caught short by the news of the FAA ground stop and landing order for air traffic in the western U.S. yesterday in hair trigger response to a North Korean test launch of a hypersonic missile. The FAA’s statementleft things pretty vague as to why. I note the mainstream media caught up with this unusual story today, but as usual offer superficial accounts.

The ground stop and landing order (similar to the landing order of 9/11) only lasted a few minutes and was quickly cancelled, but I am wondering about the linkages and protocols between NORAD and the FAA’s air traffic control system. It doesn’t seem there was much time lapse. Maybe this is just part of the post-9/11 world. But I also wonder if there is something we aren’t being told. Why would the government order a total ground stop and landing order for the west coast in response to a single missile launch? I can think of a few plausible reasons, but I can also think of some others that are less reassuring.

The greatest threat to the U.S. from a pipsqueak country like North Korea (or Iran) is not a substantial nuclear attack, but an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) explosion in high altitude over or near the U.S., which would incapacitate civilian aircraft along with much else. (Anyone think California’s antiquated and poorly maintained electricity grid, which keeps setting the state on fire, is protected against an EMP blast?) Hypersonic missile technology makes this threat more menacing. Accuracy is not much of a problem with an EMP attack. Is our government worried about this possibility to the extent that they order air traffic ground stops on a single launch warning?

Of course, if the government were candid about this risk, there would be pressure for higher defense spending, and less for solar panels and windmills while we harden our electricity and communications grid. Can’t have that.

I think Biden turning his back on Afghanistan caused a shockwave throughout Europe. The possibility that America is not going to be there anymore to defend countries that hate our guts could cause a total collapse of that part of the world.
Watching Biden walking around like a friggen zombie must really scare the shit out of countries like Germany who relied on the US to defend them from Russian aggression for decades.

The US wants to play nice with China so that they will adopt their carbon cult.

Add to the fact that China has pretty much all major US politicians on their payroll.

Oh, and being a communist dictatorship gives democrats a soft place in their heart for them as well.

Chances are very, very good there are no such things left as independent nations. The COVID response was global and synchronized in every country on the planet. All this bravado saber rattling from world bullies such as China, Russia, the US and NATO must be geopolitical theater produced and directed to entertain and distract the masses who aren't quite yet under total, absolute tyrannical control. The only scenario where China preemptively attacks the USA is one in which whatever entity in control of our world deems it beneficial to their grand scheme. Somewhere out there lurks the true puppet master of everyone and everything and he, she or it is neither the leader of a sovereign nation nor a filthy rich billionaire. No, siree—it's something else, something none of us have seen and likely never want to, even in our wildest nightmares. Does that mysterious animal, plant or mineral have a pointy tail and horns? It just might . . .

Your fear is misplaced. The much bigger threat to world peace is obviously OUR imperialist warmongering government.

Because we are their biggest customer.

Believe it or not, China doesn’t want to kill the entire world economy, not to mention create a nuclear winter, that would in effect, kill hundreds of millions of their own people.

And wipe out their best customer? It would be just about the dumbest thing ever...the only thing dumber would be their penning a 2nd Amendment and inviting the genocide that the OP is so proud of.

Yeah....you really don't understand human nature or human history...Chinese communists think long term, not short term, eliminating the U.S. from the world opens up the rest of the world.....no one would think to stand against them because the Chinese communists would simply destroy major cities in any country that stood up to them......Every country around the world would bend the knee...immediately....

Because we are their biggest customer.

Believe it or not, China doesn’t want to kill the entire world economy, not to mention create a nuclear winter, that would in effect, kill hundreds of millions of their own people.

One airborne detonation wouldn't cause a nuclear winter....it would, however kill hundreds of millions of Americans and reduce us to a stone age society......knocking out the power grid in the middle of winter? The cold and hunger would be catastrophic and there would be no way to replace the power grid........too many of the parts come from .....Taiwan, and China..... a dying off of most of the East coast?

What strikes me are the people saying that economics would stop them....since when do communists care about a thriving economy? And if the U.S. was knocked out, the rest of the world would make up the difference.....

Our nuclear armed subs would nuke China back to the stone age.

Really? Which "Diversity" concerned General would suggest a nuclear strike against Chinese Civilians.....to a democrat President....do you really think they would have the spine to order that strike? And if it comes from North Korea instead of China? At the command of China? Would the people controlling joe biden give the order, and would the "Diversity" Generals, the most recent who actually called China to let them know he would stand in Trump's way?

For the nuclear deterrent to work you have to have leaders who will give the order....name one democrat in power who would have the resolve to do that....considering they belong to a political party that thinks the U.S. is the villain around the world, and that the world is over populated...

They already have.

Effective warfare in the 21st century doesn't need bombs and bullets.

Forum List

Back