CDZ Why wouldn't China attack the U.S. in a first strike?

Look on the bright side. Those attacks will come to the big bad liberal Democrat cities first leaving you people with the country of your dreams.

I ask this because China wants to dominate the world...I have been told that there is no way China would attack the U.S. in a first strike, knocking out our energy grid, killing hundreds of millions of Americas with one missile strike...sending the U.S. into the Dark Ages with their hypersonic weapons......

I have been told that they wouldn't want to lose the U.S. market for their goods....that we would still have the ability to strike back...

1) Knocking out the U.S. would give China control over the entire world...who would stand against them if we weren't in the picture? So the "they wouldn't kill off their primary customer," doesn't ring true when you understand that some prefer power over wealth.

2) Our nuclear deterrent only works if you have those in charge who would use it in retaliation against a first strike attack....do you think the democrat party politicians, and their diversity generals would have the stomach to launch retaliatory strikes against civilian Chinese populations?

Obama, Biden and the rest have filled the military leadership with generals more interested in "Diversity" and "White Supremacists," than the threat China poses against us.........

As the story below points out.....the attack wouldn't even have to come from China, but could come from a proxy of China.......how would the "Diversity" generals and a democrat party President respond to an attack, ordered by China, but launched from North Korea....?

So.......tell me how China won't attack us if they see the opportunity.....

I was awake ridiculously early this morning (like 4 am), and was caught short by the news of the FAA ground stop and landing order for air traffic in the western U.S. yesterday in hair trigger response to a North Korean test launch of a hypersonic missile. The FAA’s statementleft things pretty vague as to why. I note the mainstream media caught up with this unusual story today, but as usual offer superficial accounts.

The ground stop and landing order (similar to the landing order of 9/11) only lasted a few minutes and was quickly cancelled, but I am wondering about the linkages and protocols between NORAD and the FAA’s air traffic control system. It doesn’t seem there was much time lapse. Maybe this is just part of the post-9/11 world. But I also wonder if there is something we aren’t being told. Why would the government order a total ground stop and landing order for the west coast in response to a single missile launch? I can think of a few plausible reasons, but I can also think of some others that are less reassuring.

The greatest threat to the U.S. from a pipsqueak country like North Korea (or Iran) is not a substantial nuclear attack, but an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) explosion in high altitude over or near the U.S., which would incapacitate civilian aircraft along with much else. (Anyone think California’s antiquated and poorly maintained electricity grid, which keeps setting the state on fire, is protected against an EMP blast?) Hypersonic missile technology makes this threat more menacing. Accuracy is not much of a problem with an EMP attack. Is our government worried about this possibility to the extent that they order air traffic ground stops on a single launch warning?

Of course, if the government were candid about this risk, there would be pressure for higher defense spending, and less for solar panels and windmills while we harden our electricity and communications grid. Can’t have that.

iu

I ask this because China wants to dominate the world...I have been told that there is no way China would attack the U.S. in a first strike, knocking out our energy grid, killing hundreds of millions of Americas with one missile strike...sending the U.S. into the Dark Ages with their hypersonic weapons......

I have been told that they wouldn't want to lose the U.S. market for their goods....that we would still have the ability to strike back...

1) Knocking out the U.S. would give China control over the entire world...who would stand against them if we weren't in the picture? So the "they wouldn't kill off their primary customer," doesn't ring true when you understand that some prefer power over wealth.

2) Our nuclear deterrent only works if you have those in charge who would use it in retaliation against a first strike attack....do you think the democrat party politicians, and their diversity generals would have the stomach to launch retaliatory strikes against civilian Chinese populations?

Obama, Biden and the rest have filled the military leadership with generals more interested in "Diversity" and "White Supremacists," than the threat China poses against us.........

As the story below points out.....the attack wouldn't even have to come from China, but could come from a proxy of China.......how would the "Diversity" generals and a democrat party President respond to an attack, ordered by China, but launched from North Korea....?

So.......tell me how China won't attack us if they see the opportunity.....

I was awake ridiculously early this morning (like 4 am), and was caught short by the news of the FAA ground stop and landing order for air traffic in the western U.S. yesterday in hair trigger response to a North Korean test launch of a hypersonic missile. The FAA’s statementleft things pretty vague as to why. I note the mainstream media caught up with this unusual story today, but as usual offer superficial accounts.

The ground stop and landing order (similar to the landing order of 9/11) only lasted a few minutes and was quickly cancelled, but I am wondering about the linkages and protocols between NORAD and the FAA’s air traffic control system. It doesn’t seem there was much time lapse. Maybe this is just part of the post-9/11 world. But I also wonder if there is something we aren’t being told. Why would the government order a total ground stop and landing order for the west coast in response to a single missile launch? I can think of a few plausible reasons, but I can also think of some others that are less reassuring.

The greatest threat to the U.S. from a pipsqueak country like North Korea (or Iran) is not a substantial nuclear attack, but an EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) explosion in high altitude over or near the U.S., which would incapacitate civilian aircraft along with much else. (Anyone think California’s antiquated and poorly maintained electricity grid, which keeps setting the state on fire, is protected against an EMP blast?) Hypersonic missile technology makes this threat more menacing. Accuracy is not much of a problem with an EMP attack. Is our government worried about this possibility to the extent that they order air traffic ground stops on a single launch warning?

Of course, if the government were candid about this risk, there would be pressure for higher defense spending, and less for solar panels and windmills while we harden our electricity and communications grid. Can’t have that.

If that ever happens you can thank people as Bill and Hillary Clinton and Stinky Joe. Not only does it show the treason they committed but just how stupid the population is.

If that ever happens you can thank people as Bill and Hillary Clinton and Stinky Joe. Not only does it show the treason they committed but just how stupid the population is.

Yep...without the clinton's China still wouldn't be able to get their missiles into orbit.....they allowed Loral Space to fix China's problem........and took a lot of cash from both China and Bernie Schwartz...

The Clinton administration has been good to Bernard Schwartz, and he to it. Schwartz, a lifelong Democrat and longtime political donor, dramatically ratcheted up his giving after President Clinton took office, contributing a total of more than $1 million to Democratic party committees since then.

And as it has adopted policies favorable to U.S. companies seeking and doing business in China, the administration has taken steps favorable to Loral.

One airborne detonation wouldn't cause a nuclear winter....it would, however kill hundreds of millions of Americans and reduce us to a stone age society......knocking out the power grid in the middle of winter? The cold and hunger would be catastrophic and there would be no way to replace the power grid........too many of the parts come from .....Taiwan, and China..... a dying off of most of the East coast?
How do you think China would fare after a massive nuclear counterstrike, which would begin upon their launch of a weapon that can cause the EMP?

How do you think China would fare after a massive nuclear counterstrike, which would begin upon their launch of a weapon that can cause the EMP?

That would require leadership that was willing to launch that strike.........with the way the democrat party is gutting the leadership of the military, and with the democrat Presidents who actually think this country needs to be taken down to allow other countries to rise up.....I don't think we have leadership who would order that strike......

If China jumped into the abyss they would loose their principle trade partner, technology they currently steal, future R&D, and shut down their economy. Simply put the world is flat from an economic standpoint, however they are very aware the US under the current leadership, rather lack there of, is weak and vulnerable to threats. The Chinese understand a strike would trigger results that would kick them in the face.
They better tighten up those LOOSE trade partners! They wouldn't want to LOSE them!

That would require leadership that was willing to launch that strike.........with the way the democrat party is gutting the leadership of the military, and with the democrat Presidents who actually think this country needs to be taken down to allow other countries to rise up.....I don't think we have leadership who would order that strike......
You don't know shit about MAD do you? Biden and the powers in DC don't have to lift a finger for us the launch a counterattack.

You don't know shit about MAD do you? Biden and the powers in DC don't have to lift a finger for us the launch a counterattack.

They don't........? Really? Some Generals can just launch on their own......right? And with the democrats putting "Woke," officers in charge at all levels, you really think the lower level officers would give that order? Really?

How are NK or Iran supposed to get an EMP weapon over the US? Their ICBMs do not have the payload capacity or range to do that!

They could be given one by China........launched from a freighter...with the incompetence of our CIA right now, they could sneak one onto a freighter and launch from the Pacific....or even the Atlantic....

They could be given one by China........launched from a freighter...with the incompetence of our CIA right now, they could sneak one onto a freighter and launch from the Pacific....or even the Atlantic....
How many freighters are capable of launching an ICBM? You need to stick to what you know, and refrain from commenting on topics that require you to write science fiction in order to respond.

How many freighters are capable of launching an ICBM? You need to stick to what you know, and refrain from commenting on topics that require you to write science fiction in order to respond.
Almost every average to larger freighter is big enough to roll out a medium sized nuclear missile (the ones like SCUDs for example) on and launch it with a nuclear warhead.

You just need one. And again, if China did decide to hit us with just one over our power grid....which democrat party military officer or President is going to have the testical fortitude to order a nuclear launch that would kill 10s of millions of chinese civilians? You give me that list....

Keep believing your fantasies. I know of what I speak.

The automatic response is because the President will not have sufficient time to respond to a first strike.

You think the people handling biden would allow that to happen?

Almost every average to larger freighter is big enough to roll out a medium sized nuclear missile (the ones like SCUDs for example) on and launch it with a nuclear warhead.

Yep....this is a scenario we really need to worry about with the incompetent democrats in charge....China could take out the U.S. with one missle......and control the world after it....

Forum List

Back