Why would Disney construct a manmade beach, where gators roam, for kids

gatorsinflorida.jpg

Dude this just show that you are ignorant.
MillionS of people are not aware that gators exist in Florida. Millions of people are not aware that some states gators don't exist. Like Nebraska.
There are part of this world that gator don't exist........... So if people goes to visit the happiest place on earth....... Do you think they understand what *No Swimming* means? Father and son complied with the warning sign. They did not go swimming. Idiot.

Last year there are 9 alligator bites and one fatality here in Florida. These are local Floridians.
Dude, millions of people are behind the IQ bell curve. You can play games with the wording of "no swimming" all you like, but it will only result in stupidity like this:

zero_theorem_signs_by_strannichel-d8cbb4p.png

Dude I'm not playing games. They comply with the warning signs. They did not go swimming. Stick that your brain.
It's a man made beach with chairs about 20' from the water. Who knows there are danger going to 6 inches of water.

Last edited:
The problem as I see it is that Disney has created a make-believe world with real animals in it. It is not like these folks pulled over next to a drainage ditch. They were in a place they felt secure because that is how Disney sell it.

This is the "kindler, gentler", PC, legalese-plagued utopia far too many idiots are proposing:

9RPPflH.jpg

Only an idiot would read the discussion and conclude this is what is being said. btw, Disney already put new signs up. Oddly enough, they look nothing like your picture.

Two American tourist (AT) arguing real hard in cancun if Mexican Jews exist in Mexico or not. To settle they went to a restaurant see of anyone can help them. They ask the waiter.
AT: can you tell us if there are Mexican Jews here in Mexico?
Waiter: I don't know sir let me ask our bartender taking a nap at the back............ Waiter came back......... Sorry sir we do have Mexican Jews.
AT: (irritated)...... Call another waiter and ask him the same question.
2nd waiter: Let me ask our bartender at the back. Came back..... Same answer. Sorry sir we do have Mexican Jews here in Mexico.
AT: WTF........ call the manager ask him the same question. AGAIN.
Manager: came back sorry sir our bartender told me we do not have Mexican Jews here in Mexico. ............... This time the bartender came out very angry......................
Bartender: I TOL YO, I TOL YO I TOL YO MENG. We do not have mexican JUICE here in Mexico. We have coconut juice, orange juice, carrot juice. mango juice. NOW make up your mind. What juice do you guys want? Ay caramba dos toristos muy stupidos.

Perhaps they were. That wasn't the point. The point was that the OP is claiming that swimming should be banned because an alligator might get you. You know, like we should ban guns because a terrorist might shoot you.

Exccept it was banned.

How was an alligator there, more than one, I heard they killed 5 alligators, but then said none of those they thought took the small child.

So we're talking multiple alligators in a lagoon, at a Disney resort, WTF?!

You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about alligators. They took a 9 foot gator out of the drainage ditch next to where my kids caught the school bus in Jacksonville.

Exactly! The point is not everyone understands alligators and the habitat. Hence Disney's signs were inadequate.

What part of "No swimming" did they not understand?

swim·ming
ˈswimiNG/
noun
  1. the sport or activity of propelling oneself through water using the limbs.
Clearly the 2 year old wasn't swimming.

The point is "No Swimming" means different things to different people.To you and me it means don't go in the water, but we understand Florida wildlife. Other people take it as you can wade in the water and walk a few feet inside. The sign is not descriptive enough.

The other people you are referring to are simply idiots and will likely eliminate themselves from the gene pool by their own ignorance.

MillionS of people are not aware that gators exist in Florida. Millions of people are not aware that some states gators don't exist. Like Nebraska.

So, millions of people are idiots, and I'm the one who is ignorant? You're a fucking idiot, too.

So, millions of people are idiots, and I'm the one who is ignorant? You're a fucking idiot, too.

An ignorant clown barking. I never said that millions are idiot. All I said was ..................... millions are not aware that gator exist in Florida.
Are you aware that there are people here in America never seen or been to the beach? Since you are so ignorant ................ You don't know that either.

bcb16c4b007868a9be73e73553be831b.jpg

For people like you and me who live here in Florida the sign is adequate. But for tourist that never seen a gator in wildlife except at the zoo. Do you think tourist even understand NO SWIMMING mean? Yes no swimming but I can still go to the water. Correct? Sign is not adequate.

Obviously, the dumbing down of our schools has reached you.

You and yours are the reason that when I purchased a simple, chrome cup-holder for my bike, it had two pages of instructions. The holder had two (2) small bolts and one (1) chrome wing nut. In those two pages, it had EIGHT WARNINGS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED. Everything from putting a soft cloth over the painted surfaces before beginning work to not drinking while riding.

It's clown's like you that have caused this nightmare.

Dude I'm not playing games. They comply with the warning signs. They did not go swimming. Stick that your brain.
It's a man made beach with chairs about 20' from the water. Who knows there are danger going to 6 inches of water.

As you know, the sign also says "Steep drop off close to shore".

For people like you and me who live here in Florida the sign is adequate. But for tourist that never seen a gator in wildlife except at the zoo. Do you think tourist even understand NO SWIMMING mean? Yes no swimming but I can still go to the water. Correct? Sign is not adequate.

Obviously, the dumbing down of our schools has reached you.

You and yours are the reason that when I purchased a simple, chrome cup-holder for my bike, it had two pages of instructions. The holder had two (2) small bolts and one (1) chrome wing nut. In those two pages, it had EIGHT WARNINGS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED. Everything from putting a soft cloth over the painted surfaces before beginning work to not drinking while riding.

It's clown's like you that have caused this nightmare.

You make laugh dude. And you even call yourself a realtor.
When a middle easterner or chinese client that don't speak English buying a house. You need a translator. I'm sure you don't know that either.
Let's get back to your stupid cup holder. The warnings are for dumb people like you making sure you understand a basic instructions. I'm surprised you didn't complain Hispanic and French version of the instructions.
If you are complaining about your cup holder now. I'm even scared to ask you .............. on how you eat or drive or take a bath.

As you know, the sign also says "Steep drop off close to shore".

There are no such sign posted in Disney world where the kid got killed.
Are you wondering somewhere in the mountain? Get down and let's get back to Disney world.

The parents should have their ass kicked?

What kind of parent lets a 2 year old swim- wade in a lake, at night, in gator country?

Betcha their liberal progressives

-Geaux

The answer is they are from Nebraska.

Any Florida native knows better and yes the parent should have been keeping a better eye on their kid.

You can bet Disney will get sued because of the parents lack of control on their child.

Forum List

Back