Why would Disney construct a manmade beach, where gators roam, for kids

• Banned
The parents should have their ass kicked?

What kind of parent lets a 2 year old swim- wade in a lake, at night, in gator country?

Betcha their liberal progressives

-Geaux

Body of 2-year-old boy snatched by alligator recovered, sheriff confirms | Fox News

So should swimming be banned, or should alligators be banned. Why exactly would Disney make a beach in gator territory, did ISIS put the gator in the lake? Should Disney be banned?

The incident involving this small child is exceptionally distressing, I mean you just don't even want to think about it. I heard that his father attempted to get the boy away from the alligator, was almost wrestling the alligator.

So should swimming be banned, or should alligators be banned. Why exactly would Disney make a beach in gator territory, did ISIS put the gator in the lake? Should Disney be banned?

Swimming was banned at that beach. There were clear signs that said, "no Swimming" that the parents of this child ignored.

Perhaps they were distracted, you know like the mother of the boy that climbed into the Gorilla house at the zoo, when they had to shoot the Gorilla.

Perhaps they were distracted, you know like the mother of the boy that climbed into the Gorilla house at the zoo, when they had to shoot the Gorilla.

Perhaps they were. That wasn't the point. The point was that the OP is claiming that swimming should be banned because an alligator might get you. You know, like we should ban guns because a terrorist might shoot you.

Exccept it was banned.

Perhaps they were. That wasn't the point. The point was that the OP is claiming that swimming should be banned because an alligator might get you. You know, like we should ban guns because a terrorist might shoot you.

Exccept it was banned.

How was an alligator there, more than one, I heard they killed 5 alligators, but then said none of those they thought took the small child.

So we're talking multiple alligators in a lagoon, at a Disney resort, WTF?!

Swimming was banned at that beach. There were clear signs that said, "no Swimming" that the parents of this child ignored.
The kid wasnt swimming. He was walking in water(6 inches tops) and the gator hiding under the water without making a ripple thrusted forward and grabbed him. The father an arm's length away jumped at the gator and tried to pry the kid out of the gators mouth but the gators jaw bite pressure was too much and the gator lurched away and submerged.

Watch. This is how it most likely went down.
Later Alligator

Last edited:
How was an alligator there, more than one, I heard they killed 5 alligators, but then said none of those they thought took the small child.

So we're talking multiple alligators in a lagoon, at a Disney resort, WTF?!

That's nature. this is mating season for alligators and they start wandering, looking for mates.

You see, the problem is, Alligators were there before Disney was.

The kid wasnt swimming. He was walking in water(6 inches tops) and the gator hiding under the water without making a ripple thrusted forward and grabbed him. The father an arm's length away jumped at the gator and tried to pry the kid out if the gators mouth but the gators jaw bite pressure was too much and the gator lurched away and submerged.

Yes, it's all very tragic, but the fact was, swimming was still banned at that lake.

For pretty much this reason, I suspect.

The gator was this size. Around a 6 to 8 footer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back