Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

I did not say that at all. The following chart demonstrates that Democrat Presidents usually have a better record on job creation.

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Democratic Underground

According to a Nov 6, 2012 article in The Wall Street Journal, "Since 1900, the Dow has averaged a 7.8% annual gain under Democratic presidents, compared with a 3% annual gain under Republicans, WSJ reported earlier this year."

What an Obama Win May Mean for Stocks

I did not say that at all.

Why not? Are you a liberal idiot?

What share of the tax cuts went to the rich and the poor? The richest 1 percent received 9.3 percent of the total tax cuts, the top 5 percent got 26.5 percent, the top quintile received 52.2 percent and the bottom quintile got 3.3 percent.

When someone is paying ZERO in Federal Income Taxes, how do you reduce it lower?

2023-03-09%20Heritage-L.jpg

Desantis is not like that, sweetums. ;)

Others may be, but Ron Desantis is not.

Skeletor? He's 'bout halfway that way.
He has already demonstrated that he is darlin’….just saying.

He has already demonstrated that he is darlin’….just saying.
Well, we just gonna have to agree to disagree there. :dunno:

I fear he may have an ear for globalists.

At least he wasn't an embezzling criminal crackhead gay whoremonger, so there's that. :D

Do remember that was our other option.

So tell us your thoughts on W.
Was W
conservative?
a good President?
someone America can trust?
Do you think if the US military exterminates all Muslims in the Middle East and gives that land to Israel, that Jesus will float down from the clouds?
1. When W stood on the WTC rubble all he wanted to do was kick some terrorist's ass. Not as a conservative but as an American. Iraq was a good place to start.

2. W was an okay president. His presidency was all about the war on terror. The WTC attack happened on his watch.

3. I have not heard or seen any evidence, like Hunter's $290m net worth, that W made any money off his presidency.

4. Nope.

1. When W stood on the WTC rubble all he wanted to do was kick someone's ass. Not as a conservative but as an American.

2. W was an okay president. His presidency was all about the war on terror. The WTC attack happened on his watch.

3. I have not heard or seen any evidence, like Hunter's $290m net worth, that W made any money off his presidency.

4. Nope.
W. was a 3rd-gen traitorous globalist.

His grandfather bankrolled the Nazis. His father had Reagan shot to clamp down on American gun rights

and take power simultaneously. 70 days in Reagan's 1st term, Reagan was almost dead and Bush was running things.

Oh damn, I just said a whole lot more about W. and lost it. :(

The apple didn't fall far from the globalist tree with that one.

He sent our boys to die for what his father did that was wrong.

Last edited:
The 1981 - 82 recession was Reagan's recession. Under President Carter there was a shallow, six month recession. Unemployment reached 7.8%. The Reagan recession lasted for sixteen months. Unemployment reached 10.7%. It had not been that high since the Great Depression.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

As you know, the 1981 - 1982 Recession was the result of President Carter making massive errors driving our economy into the ground. It took massive changes and it took a while for the massive ship to change direction.

1. When W stood on the WTC rubble all he wanted to do was kick some terrorist's ass. Not as a conservative but as an American. Iraq was a good place to start.

4. Nope.

Your IQ < 5

and you would likely fail to answer correctly the definition of "conservative..."

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

George W Bush is the worst traitor in US history

The Strange Relationship Of George W. Bush And Michelle Obama - Photos ...

A Timeline of Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's Sweet Friendship

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

As you know, the 1981 - 1982 Recession was the result of President Carter making massive errors driving our economy into the ground. It took massive changes and it took a while for the massive ship to change direction.
As I pointed out, the Reagan recession of 1981-1982 was longer and deeper than the Carter recession of 1980. I tire of repeating myself. Reagan had nothing to offer the economy but deficit building tax cuts, that went mainly to the rich. He cut the top tax rate from 70% to 28%. His economy was saved by a decline in the world price of petroleum he did nothing to bring about.

With Jeb standing behind him the other day ...that all I need to know

Sure they make great governor's but if they get the big chair. The diminished on the world stage practically overnight big chair in the oval office ...like the deep state and establishment says politians come and go but we're dug in like Marxist tiks who steal elections ...besides establishment republicans do our bidding anyway ..

Pretty much

W. was a 3rd-gen traitorous globalist.
His grandfather bankrolled the Nazis. His father had Reagan shot to clamp down on American gun rights
and take power simultaneously. 70 days in Reagan's 1st term, Reagan was almost dead and Bush was running things.
Oh damn, I just said a whole lot more about W. and lost it. :(
The apple didn't fall far from the globalist tree with that one.
He sent our boys to die for what his father did that was wrong.
Links please.

Forum List

Back