Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

With Jeb standing behind him the other day ...that all I need to know
Sure they make great governor's but if they get the big chair. The diminished on the world stage practically overnight big chair in the oval office ...like the deep state and establishment says politians come and go but we're dug in like Marxist tiks who steal elections ...besides establishment republicans do our bidding anyway ..
Pretty much
McConnell and the GOP senators gave Biden the money for 87,000 new IRS agents "willing to use deadly force" when they approved the Budget. AHs.

Your IQ < 5
and you would likely fail to answer correctly the definition of "conservative..."
George W Bush is the worst traitor in US history
A conservative is an asshole who just wants to cut taxes.
IMHO Obama and Biden are far worse than W.

Last edited:
As I pointed out, the Reagan recession of 1981-1982 was longer and deeper than the Carter recession of 1980. I tire of repeating myself. Reagan had nothing to offer the economy but deficit building tax cuts, that went mainly to the rich. He cut the top tax rate from 70% to 28%. His economy was saved by a decline in the world price of petroleum he did nothing to bring about.
You seem to pride yourself on getting banned from various message boards. I can see why, you only enjoy stirring the pot and being the lead Troll. Whatever floats your boat.

Revenues doubled in the following decade.

In fact, as you know, a new term was coined to describe the disastrous Carter years. Stagflation, remember it?

Thirty-year fixed-rate mortgages went from 9.8 % to 18% during the brutal four years of the Carter administration. President Reagan's policies brought them down to single digits by the time he left office. Something we (REALTORS) thought we would never see.

President Reagan broke the Soviet Union and tore down "that wall".

You lied about the recessions but I gather that is par for the course with you. Now please, grow up.

Recessions%201973%20-%201990-XL.jpg

Now please, run along and spread your malarkey elsewhere. You're just not very good at it although you seem to pride yourself on being a bit of a bore and find "saying it again" because the tale bores even you. Good day!

2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

Last edited:
You seem to pride yourself on getting banned from various message boards. I can see why, you only enjoy stirring the pot and being the lead Troll. Whatever floats your boat.

Revenues doubled in the following decade.
Under Reagan economic growth was unevenly distributed.

inequality.jpg

As I have pointed out before, the national debt nearly tripled from $908 billion under Carter to $2,602 billion under Reagan.

In fact, as you know, a new term was coined to describe the disastrous Carter years. Stagflation, remember it?
Investopedia
Updated July 31, 2022
Reviewed by ERIC ESTEVEZ
Fact checked by
JARED ECKER

The term stagflation was first used by British politician Iain Macleod in a speech before the House of Commons in 1965, a time of economic stress in the United Kingdom.2 He called the combined effects of inflation and stagnation a "'stagflation situation."

The term was revived in the U.S. during the 1970s oil crisis, which caused a recession that included five consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.3 Inflation doubled in 1973 and hit double digits in 1974. Unemployment reached 9% by May 1975.

President Reagan broke the Soviet Union and tore down "that wall".
The fall of the Soviet Union was followed by a serious economic decline in Russia, which resulted in the rise of Putin. Revolutionary changes have never done Russia any good. Mikhail Gorbachev should have been given the chance to reform the Soviet Union.

Oh they’re not sneaking up on nothing…they’re bulldozing right over the top of western culture and you globalist fools. The human cockroaches are destroying everything in their path and your FEELINGS won’t allow you to see it.

spongebob-patrick.gif

You lied about the recessions but I gather that is par for the course with you. Now please, grow up.

Recessions%201973%20-%201990-XL.jpg

2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg
What did I lie about? The chart you reposted, which I posted initially confirms my earlier assertion the the Carter recession lasted six months. Unemployment rose to 7.8%. The Reagan recession lasted sixteen months. Unemployment rose to 10.8%

View attachment 770610

As I have pointed out before, the national debt nearly tripled from $908 billion under Carter to $2,602 billion under Reagan.

It always is.

Forum List

Back