Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

We still don’t know what Trump has done. There are plenty of accusations. I was saying that if he took data or information that he was not supposed to and NOW Democrats are upset at the act, then there is a lot of hypocrisy given the precedent of past presidents and v

????
I think it turned out Trump was lying about Obama doing this. DEBUNKED

Big difference. Honestly, I think Trump is a spy. Espionage. Add that to insurrectionist.

Vanity fair? I know it's one of MY favorite sources for hard-hitting journalism! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Now Trump isn't just an insurrectionist traitor. Add Espionage to his resume. That means TRAITOR. He's giving these secrets to Russia? The Saudi's? Why wouldn't he turn over the documents. They asked him and he refused? He's not above the law.

Trump doesn't have the power to waive a magic wand over highly classified documents and make them NOT top secret. Putin can do that but not an American president.

You Republicans want to turn America into Russia?

I think it turned out Trump was lying about Obama doing this. DEBUNKED

Big difference. Honestly, I think Trump is a spy. Espionage. Add that to insurrectionist.
The actual problem with your statement is that you claim to think. There is and never was any evidence of that function coming from you. You continue to spew the claims of others as fact and thus prove yourself to be a fool.

Last edited:
The actual problem with your statement is that you claim to think. There is and never was any evidence of that function coming from you. You continue to spew the4 claims of others as fact and thus prove yourself to be a fool.
You Republicans remind me of what Nazi's were probably like before they took over Germany. This is why 70% of American Jews vote Democratic. And 90% of blacks. And 40% of whites. And most arab and hispanic Americans.

Or you remind me of what Putin supporters in Russia must be like. Despite all his corruption, they support him. That's you for Trump.

Now Trump isn't just an insurrectionist traitor. Add Espionage to his resume. That means TRAITOR. He's giving these secrets to Russia? The Saudi's? Why wouldn't he turn over the documents. They asked him and he refused? He's not above the law.

Trump doesn't have the power to waive a magic wand over highly classified documents and make them NOT top secret. Putin can do that but not an American president.

You Republicans want to turn America into Russia?
Apparently it is those like you, idiots and traitors, who wish the US to turn into the Russian satellite. You lie, make up things you claim to be facts and insist that if you are not believed you are breaking the laws.

If you ever had an original thought it must have scarred your brain to prevent it ever happening again.

Apparently it is those like you, idiots and traitors, who wish the US to turn into the Russian satellite. You lie, make up things you claim to be facts and insist that if you are not believed you are breaking the laws.

If you ever had an original thought it must have scarred your brain to prevent it ever happening again.
I can see you've drank the coolaid.

You Republicans remind me of what Nazi's were probably like before they took over Germany. This is why 70% of American Jews vote Democratic. And 90% of blacks. And 40% of whites. And most arab and hispanic Americans.

Or you remind me of what Putin supporters in Russia must be like. Despite all his corruption, they support him. That's you for Trump.
You claim to be "reminded" of something while admitting that you do not know it to be a fact. That proves that you just make up shit and claim it to be true. You can't even keep your own lies straight.

You claim to be "reminded" of something while admitting that you do not know it to be a fact. That proves that you just make up shit and claim it to be true. You can't even keep your own lies straight.
If you still defend Trump, you're too far gone to even talk to. Vote for who you want stupid. You're what's wrong with America not gays or minorities. YOU

If you still defend Trump, you're too far gone to even talk to. Vote for who you want stupid. You're what's wrong with America not gays or minorities. YOU
I never said anything about gays or minorities, YOU did, thus revealing the hate you try to hide.

As for talking, I wish you would stop as it brings the IQ of the board down by multiple points every time you do.

First, spell check. Second, you continue to lie to protect your bid for total power, which you will never achieve. Losers never do.
I'd be okay (not really) with a Disantos presidency or (god forbid) Pence or maybe even Liz Chaney.

I wouldn't like their politics but they aren't Nazi's, espionage, traitors, criminals, insurrectionists like Heir Trump.

I'm a Democrat. That's true. But I don't have to lie about Trump. He should not be allowed to run again. Even Mitch said "I would have impeached him over that call to Ukraine but he's not the president anymore"

So even for that alone, he should not be able to run for President. What's wrong with you guys, other than you love it that he infuriates us this much.

That's okay. I think our best chance is to run against Trump. Anyone else Biden loses.

I never said anything about gays or minorities, YOU did, thus revealing the hate you try to hide.

As for talking, I wish you would stop as it brings the IQ of the board down by multiple points every time you do.
Let me put more words into your collective mouths. You cared so so so very much that Clinton lied under oath about a blowjob. Remember back when you cared about the rule of law? Fuck me!

Former President Donald Trump is no longer satisfied with talking only about Hillary Clinton's emails when it comes to deflecting potential allegations he mishandled classified documents.

Now the former president and his allies are clinging to completely unrelated claims about former President Barack Obama.

LIAR!

I'd be okay (not really) with a Disantos presidency or (god forbid) Pence or maybe even Liz Chaney.

I wouldn't like their politics but they aren't Nazi's, espionage, traitors, criminals, insurrectionists like Heir Trump.

I'm a Democrat. That's true. But I don't have to lie about Trump. He should not be allowed to run again. Even Mitch said "I would have impeached him over that call to Ukraine but he's not the president anymore"

So even for that alone, he should not be able to run for President. What's wrong with you guys, other than you love it that he infuriates us this much.

That's okay. I think our best chance is to run against Trump. Anyone else Biden loses.
What flavor is the ice cream in this fantasy world of yours? Do they let you have sharp objects or even shoe laces?

Someone such as yourself needs constant care and attention to keep from harming yourself or others. And perhaps a lesson in seeing the truth for once, something you never seem to do.

Forum List

Back