Go woke, dont go broke. in fact do very well

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I really dont understand this. The magic kingdom is thriving. Only a few months ago a load of grumpy old men on here told me that their promotion of gay rights would see the company collapse.

and yet here we are and all aspects of the business is outperforming. Who would think that tolerance and understanding would be so good for business,

Its a slap in the face for that lunat in the Governors office.

I really dont understand this. The magic kingdom is thriving. Only a few months ago a load of grumpy old men on here told me that their promotion of gay rights would see the company collapse.

and yet here we are and all aspects of the business is outperforming. Who would think that tolerance and understanding would be so good for business,

A couple of things, scooter.

1) The report covered the spring of 2022 before the tranny flap really took hold.

2) 2021 was still a COVID year with Disney locked down until April of that year. So any attendance at all this year will obviously top the same period last year.

Last edited:

Disney stock lost over half its value in a year, you nitwit.
A 6% seasonal increase in stock value in no way indicates a recovery, nor does it establish the concept of broad support.

A 6% increase on a deflated result, adjusted to 67% loss is peanuts ... You ignorant twat ... :auiqs.jpg:

I made the mistake of paying for a year subscription, which, if I delete my account, will NOT give me a prorated refund.

I'm more offended by lack of Disney product than the distasteful content they are promoting, but I WILL not be renewing when my subscription ends.

I imagine Walt, the man that warned Annette about revealing her navel in the Beach movies, is spinning in his grave.

minority du jour

Last year, Disney stock traded for over $200. Now it's less than $115.
There goes that BS narrative

Ask Bobby Driscoll (Peter Pan) what he thinks of the Pedo Palace & Walt Disney.
Never mind, he died as a homeless drug addict at only 31 after Walt was done grooming him.

Early on in the imagineer’s career, colleagues began noticing his blatant affection and inappropriate behavior towards minors. Fellow cartoonists disclosed the executive owned a secluded Los Angeles apartment where he met with underage prostitutes. One victim named Ralph Ferguson testified that Walt paid him $100 for despicable sexual acts on multiple occasions. Another juvenile preyed upon by the predatory producer was Bobby Driscoll. In 1946 the nine-year-old landed a lucrative contract with Disney. He starred in dozens of films and TV shows but is best remembered for his lead role in Peter Pan. Other cast members on set witnessed Walt’s advances firsthand and the disturbing affair was common knowledge amongst industry insiders. Enduring such horrific assaults lead the traumatized actor to self-medicate with various drugs as a teen. After threatening to publicly come forward at the age of 31, Driscoll died under suspicious circumstances.

Who would think that tolerance and understanding would be so good for business,

Instead of Tolerance and Understanding ...
It gave birth to groups like Gays Against Groomers ...Is dividing the LBGT community,
and will never create better business practices.

Disney is never going broke. Stocks are like used socks--the person selling things they stink and the person buying is looking for the warm cozy. The markets flooded into streaming during covid and virtually zero percent interest destroying bonds. Coming out of all that, the market is shifting away from streaming as the next winning powerball number.

Last year, Disney stock traded for over $200. Now it's less than $115.
There goes that BS narrative

Ask Bobby Driscoll (Peter Pan) what he thinks of the Pedo Palace & Walt Disney.
Never mind, he died as a homeless drug addict at only 31 after Walt was done grooming him.

Early on in the imagineer’s career, colleagues began noticing his blatant affection and inappropriate behavior towards minors. Fellow cartoonists disclosed the executive owned a secluded Los Angeles apartment where he met with underage prostitutes. One victim named Ralph Ferguson testified that Walt paid him $100 for despicable sexual acts on multiple occasions. Another juvenile preyed upon by the predatory producer was Bobby Driscoll. In 1946 the nine-year-old landed a lucrative contract with Disney. He starred in dozens of films and TV shows but is best remembered for his lead role in Peter Pan. Other cast members on set witnessed Walt’s advances firsthand and the disturbing affair was common knowledge amongst industry insiders. Enduring such horrific assaults lead the traumatized actor to self-medicate with various drugs as a teen. After threatening to publicly come forward at the age of 31, Driscoll died under suspicious circumstances.

Bobby?

How about Tommy Kirk?

Studio caught him with his 'boyfriend', and kicked him to the curb.

Disney is never going broke. Stocks are like used socks--the person selling things they stink and the person buying is looking for the warm cozy. The markets flooded into streaming during covid and virtually zero percent interest destroying bonds. Coming out of all that, the market is shifting away from streaming as the next winning powerball number.
I dont think any of them know which way the market is going at the moment. In 5 years we will wonder why we had 5 subscriptions for similar products.

Largest streaming service in the world now.Looks like they have nailed it. The share price is subjet to the whims of the market. Subscriber numbers are a better test.
Go woke, go on to better thing.

Testing better against projections only refers to the miserable position they are still in compared to the position they were in before they started the bullshit.
You cannot spin it ... No matter how many media outlets attempt to provide you with a positive outlook.

At one point ... They lost $53 billion dollars in stock value in three months ...
You cannot put a shine on that with absolute garbage and better verbiage not supported by their realistic position.

If a ten-year-old with Downs Syndrome does better than expected or projected in a Spelling Bee ...
That doesn't mean they need to look forward to a job with NASA ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I made the mistake of paying for a year subscription, which, if I delete my account, will NOT give me a prorated refund.

I'm more offended by lack of Disney product than the distasteful content they are promoting, but I WILL not be renewing when my subscription ends.

I imagine Walt, the man that warned Annette about revealing her navel in the Beach movies, is spinning in his grave.
And they are removing Walt’s name from his own park. That’s gratitude for ya.

Largest streaming service in the world now.Looks like they have nailed it. The share price is subjet to the whims of the market. Subscriber numbers are a better test.
Go woke, go on to better thing.
Wrong again. That would be twitch and youtube.
You and reality dont get along very well, ey?

When up is the only way you could go that's not a win.....
Disney in the middle of summer only goes up 6%???? that's not good...

Testing better against projections only refers to the miserable position they are still in compared to the position they were in before they started the bullshit.
You cannot spin it ... No matter how many media outlets attempt to provide you with a positive outlook.

At one point ... They lost $53 billion dollars in stock value in three months ...
You cannot put a shine on that with absolute garbage and better verbiage not supported by their realistic position.

If a ten-year-old with Downs Syndrome does better than expected or projected in a Spelling Bee ...
That doesn't mean they need to look forward to a job with NASA ... :auiqs.jpg:

But they are supposed to be going bust and here they are doing very well.

But they are supposed to be going bust and here they are doing very well.

How well they are treading water in a cesspool doesn't address the fact they are still in a cesspool, you nitwit.

It's like saying it doesn't matter that the tires on your car are flat, if it is still rolling on the rims ... :auiqs.jpg:
If you make it 100 meters farther than projected ... That doesn't repair the tires, or mean you are doing well.

I dont think any of them know which way the market is going at the moment. In 5 years we will wonder why we had 5 subscriptions for similar products.

It is even beyond subscriptions. Roku which provides free streaming of a lot of content saw their stock surge and then half during covid.

Forum List

Back