Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

I guess if he had bleached them or used a hammer to destroy them then you people would have to accept that. Precedent was set by one of your own.
They won't be accepting bleach on nuclear documents. That's not going to fly.

Trump is a major public figure with significant support. He has nothong to fear from a public trial.
Unless he is guilty of course.
Whether Trump is guilty or not is irrelevant, the fact that he can use the Constitution to help defend himself is a basic tenant of our judicial system. Not sure what NY is going after Trump for but he should as well as others accused of a crime should, use the Constitution to protect themselves from government over reach and tyranny.

To me this is about protecting all citizens, not just Trump and you don't change rules because you hate a person. Justice should be sought for all, not just a few or who you like politically at the moment.

Many are incarcerated in this country that are innocent of crimes, and that is worse than letting a guilty person walk, and that is the liberal side of me speaking. You seem to just tow party lines and your personal convictions seem secondary.

You haven't seen anything. You are miserable pos liar. That said, it doesn't matter. For Trump, if the nuclear is found he's in trouble. If not, he's still in trouble because they are missing.
I've seen were they lied to the FISA court.

Trump has been found guilty with multiple crimes. Concerning the documents, found or not found he's in trouble either way. The FBI issued the warrant over missing documents that Trump is responsible for.
Of course democrats will find Trump guilty regardless of the facts.

So president's before Trump have done this?

Isn't that what we said about Hillary using her private phone for official business? Everyone does it including team Trump. So why did Republicans make a big deal out of it? It was like they wanted to throw Hillary in jail for going 5 over the speed limit.

And I'm not aware of any former president proven to have done what we know Trump has done. Stop deflecting. Do you have proof?

And Trump was the one who turned what he did into a felony, right? He should have left it a misdemeanor.

Is Trump above the law? Is that what you want? President's are above the law like Putin is above the law? Stop it!
We still don’t know what Trump has done. There are plenty of accusations. I was saying that if he took data or information that he was not supposed to and NOW Democrats are upset at the act, then there is a lot of hypocrisy given the precedent of past presidents and v
They won't be accepting bleach on nuclear documents. That's not going to fly.
????

Trump has been found guilty with multiple crimes. Concerning the documents, found or not found he's in trouble either way. The FBI issued the warrant over missing documents that Trump is responsible for.
What "crimes" has he been found guilty of? Be specific instead of just wishful.

And without knowing (which you don't) what documents is he responsible for? Notes to himself or letters to him?

Npot what y ouu wih or claim as you have no actual knowledge of the issue, just spouting off your masters talking points. Again.

Anything for a distraction.
yep…that was the entire point of this political motivated…to distract from the horrors of the demafascist regime and their record inflation, recession, and globe disgrace

Forum List

Back