IRS is hiring 87,000 special agents, must be able to carry and use guns!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends” and “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”
1660229005944.png

Have we not yet learned that the experiment allowing Congress to lay and collect a tax calculated from “incomes” has proven to be an alluring tool which invites and encourages some of the most evil actors on earth to want to administer its use for notoriously evil ends?

Just look at what we have brought upon ourselves with a tax calculated from profits, gains, sales, interest, salaries, wages, tips, inheritances and other lawfully realized money. It is now used by those administering it to attack and harass targeted political opponents, while creating privileged classes exempt from its reach. It is also used by its administrators to fatten their own fortunes by enticing a swarm of lobbyists to engage in quid pro quo offerings, uniquely beneficial to themselves. And let us not forget how this particular tax is used as a carrot and stick to implement educational techniques into our public-school systems to pervert and indoctrinate the minds of innocent and impressionable children. Indeed, we the people are responsible for introducing a poisonous tax into our system which is now destroying our country from within.

The question is, will the American people rise to the occasion and withdraw from the hands of Congress this patently evil a tax - which has proven to invite a lethal corruption into their system - or will they remain docile and victims of their own doing?

Is it not time to withdraw Congress' power to calculate a tax from "incomes" and adopt the Fair Share Balanced Budget Amendment?

JWK

“We often give enemies the means of our own destruction.” -- Aesop

Uhhh....

Hang on just one second...

Has the potato even signed the bill yet? Even if he had signed it a month ago, it takes FOREVER to even get a web page up and going for a gov't position. Then there's a screening process and a shit ton of red tape involved.

I wouldn't get too worked up about this, because an IRS goon squad of 87K is going to focus on tax cheats right?

Who cheats on Taxes MORE THAN DEMOCROOKS?

I just can't get past hiring 87,000 new agents on top of the thousands already on staff to
go after the top 2% in this country. I just have to think they will be going after the
middle class. Probably will have to redefine what the term middle class will be to protect
biden's promise.
And, make no mistake that there will be a list of 'friendlies' in that 2% that will be off limits
to the IRS.

“Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”
Hey, it's only fair. These people are being hired as brownshirts. Get a little mouthy online or do something to embarrass the political class in DC? You get a knock at the door, or maybe the door kicked in. Trust me, if these Nazi bastards try to take us down that road, they'll NEED firearms and a willingness to use them.

Just think this through. In a normal America, how often would as IRS agent need to be concerned with their physical safety on the job? They work in offices, crunch numbers, occasionally do field work to investigate dodgy taxpayers. Their admission that they'll NEED to be armed tells me they plan on a lot of door to door work.
People with the resources should go ahead and strengthen the entrances to their homes so that doors cannot be kicked in. It will give the resident time to call the local cops or their attorney and to secure their pets so that these Nazi bastards don't commit suicide by killing someone's dog.

I hope the Rs win big enough to push some drastic changes during the next president's term. The FBI was NOT created like the stone tablets coming down from the mountain. It was a creation of DC as a means of handling interstate criminal actions. They have lost the confidence of the majority and that agency needs to be totally defunded, every white collar agent fired and a dramatic restructuring occur that has built in oversight features that cannot be easily dismissed.

They've had so many spectacular failures to stop crimes, including school shootings, where they had evidence on their radar and simply didn't act that getting rid of that agency is justified. Replace it with social workers who have jurisdiction across state lines. I hear that solves crime in the major blue cities.

Uhhh....

Hang on just one second...

Has the potato even signed the bill yet? Even if he had signed it a month ago, it takes FOREVER to even get a web page up and going for a gov't position. Then there's a screening process and a shit ton of red tape involved.

I wouldn't get too worked up about this, because an IRS goon squad of 87K is going to focus on tax cheats right?

Who cheats on Taxes MORE THAN DEMOCROOKS?

The posting came in my online Veterans news this morning.

Hey, it's only fair. These people are being hired as brownshirts. Get a little mouthy online or do something to embarrass the political class in DC? You get a knock at the door, or maybe the door kicked in. Trust me, if these Nazi bastards try to take us down that road, they'll NEED firearms and a willingness to use them.

Just think this through. In a normal America, how often would as IRS agent need to be concerned with their physical safety on the job? They work in offices, crunch numbers, occasionally do field work to investigate dodgy taxpayers. Their admission that they'll NEED to be armed tells me they plan on a lot of door to door work.
People with the resources should go ahead and strengthen the entrances to their homes so that doors cannot be kicked in. It will give the resident time to call the local cops or their attorney and to secure their pets so that these Nazi bastards don't commit suicide by killing someone's dog.

I hope the Rs win big enough to push some drastic changes during the next president's term. The FBI was NOT created like the stone tablets coming down from the mountain. It was a creation of DC as a means of handling interstate criminal actions. They have lost the confidence of the majority and that agency needs to be totally defunded, every white collar agent fired and a dramatic restructuring occur that has built in oversight features that cannot be easily dismissed.

They've had so many spectacular failures to stop crimes, including school shootings, where they had evidence on their radar and simply didn't act that getting rid of that agency is justified. Replace it with social workers who have jurisdiction across state lines. I hear that solves crime in the major blue cities.
There has been armed IRS agents forever. When I was audited back in 2003 the agent set at the desk and had a firearm holstered.

Requirements include working min “50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends” and “Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”
View attachment 680691

Have we not yet learned that the experiment allowing Congress to lay and collect a tax calculated from “incomes” has proven to be an alluring tool which invites and encourages some of the most evil actors on earth to want to administer its use for notoriously evil ends?

Just look at what we have brought upon ourselves with a tax calculated from profits, gains, sales, interest, salaries, wages, tips, inheritances and other lawfully realized money. It is now used by those administering it to attack and harass targeted political opponents, while creating privileged classes exempt from its reach. It is also used by its administrators to fatten their own fortunes by enticing a swarm of lobbyists to engage in quid pro quo offerings, uniquely beneficial to themselves. And let us not forget how this particular tax is used as a carrot and stick to implement educational techniques into our public-school systems to pervert and indoctrinate the minds of innocent and impressionable children. Indeed, we the people are responsible for introducing a poisonous tax into our system which is now destroying our country from within.

The question is, will the American people rise to the occasion and withdraw from the hands of Congress this patently evil a tax - which has proven to invite a lethal corruption into their system - or will they remain docile and victims of their own doing?

Is it not time to withdraw Congress' power to calculate a tax from "incomes" and adopt the Fair Share Balanced Budget Amendment?

JWK

You people fall for the most obvious fake news.

I just can't get past hiring 87,000 new agents on top of the thousands already on staff to
go after the top 2% in this country. I just have to think they will be going after the
middle class. Probably will have to redefine what the term middle class will be to protect
biden's promise.
And, make no mistake that there will be a list of 'friendlies' in that 2% that will be off limits
to the IRS.
Call me a conspiracy nut but after Lerner's escapades I put NOTHING past these mafiosi in DC. Once these new hires are ready to go, there will be an announcement of new "reporting procedures" for determining audits and such. They'll use your opinions online to target people they want to hassle - or destroy. Make no mistake, this is NOT just about taxes.

There has been armed IRS agents forever. When I was audited back in 2003 the agent set at the desk and had a firearm holstered.
I did not know that. Come to think of it, they've always been rather unpopular so maybe a personal sidearm is justified. It will be interesting to see how many new "public contacts" occur after this influx of armed tax collectors. I'm retired and have no real wealth beyond my health and a roof over my head so there really isn't much they can threaten me with. After watching the FBI and their raid on Trump though, I put nothing past these agencies. I still think they will be used to chill free speech online and in political discourse.

View attachment 680691

JWK

I know several IRS auditors in my community and they all carry.
One of them had one situation where he had to draw both pieces.

What the prepared citizen wants to do is string up small cargo nets around doors and windows and hallways of his home. When the bastards toss flashbangs, concussion grenades and the like, they hit the nets and bounce right back. Oops!

I did not know that. Come to think of it, they've always been rather unpopular so maybe a personal sidearm is justified. It will be interesting to see how many new "public contacts" occur after this influx of armed tax collectors. I'm retired and have no real wealth beyond my health and a roof over my head so there really isn't much they can threaten me with. After watching the FBI and their raid on Trump though, I put nothing past these agencies. I still think they will be used to chill free speech online and in political discourse.

Our federal government is escalating rapidly toward some end goal, one which isn't very friendly. Why is the Census Bureau now tracking holster and ammunition sales to private citizens?

Forum List

Back