Why Won’t Trump Show Us The Warrant? Because It Shows His Criming.

The totalitarian globalists have most people in power positions in the world. Trudeau of Canada shut down the lives of striking truckers calling them racists and insurrectionists. He used the biblical buy and sell on their ways of living to end it. He gets marching orders.
Mate you are going down a rabbit hole here. Check out the topic being discussed.

I have only been in court once. I told the truth and won.
but back to your question the answer is maybe. if someone tells the truth an that shows they are guilty then they wont get off.
That is the 5th conundrum for Trump. If he is honest he confirms his guilt.
I’d rather let 20 guilty go free than convict 1 innocent person.

If you take your politics out of it, the 5th is a protection from government over reach.

If you take your politics out of it, the 5th is a protection from government over reach.
Trump is a major public figure with significant support. He has nothong to fear from a public trial.
Unless he is guilty of course.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
huge win for trump…he got Garland to release the warrant…now we need the affidavit…but doubt he’ll actually release that.

85 percent of the population sees this demafasict regime taking us in the wrong direction…the people are against tyrants

Agree.
The affadavit shows the rationale for the warrant. So I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

If he had nuclear secrets, dont you think they would have already arrested him? That isnt the kind of thing where you wait for years to charge a guy.
It takes time to figure out and create which secrets they want to plant.

I've seen like everyone else what the FBI has already done.
You haven't seen anything. You are miserable pos liar. That said, it doesn't matter. For Trump, if the nuclear is found he's in trouble. If not, he's still in trouble because they are missing.

You haven't seen anything. You are miserable pos liar. That said, it doesn't matter. For Trump, if the nuclear is found he's in trouble. If not, he's still in trouble because they are missing.
nothing will happen…this was all a political stunt by the desperate xiden admin abuse their power and trying their best to be Stalinist

Asshole, Trump IS innocent until PROVEN guilty. Why don't you show us the crime? If Trump is so guilty and they got the goods on him now, why the hold up? Why the lies? Why the obfuscation?
Trump has been found guilty with multiple crimes. Concerning the documents, found or not found he's in trouble either way. The FBI issued the warrant over missing documents that Trump is responsible for.

nothing will happen…this was all a political stunt by the desperate xiden admin abuse their power and trying their best to be Stalinist
You are a whiny sour bitch who argues against the rule of law.

The Fifth is an admission of guilt according to Trump.

Was this Judge as close to Epstein as this...?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg
That looks like it was taken at some social event someplace.

Forum List

Back