Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

The Mark of The Beast will be your passport, your credit card, a GPS tracker, your bank account, your immunization records, and financial records all rolled in to one. Best of all it says you are a worshipper of AntiChrist and have rejected God.
And then you will feel an overwhelming urge to vote for a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer, thief and compulsive liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. You will back an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university.

The point is to have total control over you and to mandate that you pledge your loyalty to AntiChrist as your god, and to reject The True God in the final human form of Government.

The government right now for instance cannot lock your bank account if you don't get the 666 mark, and starve you to death, and make you a fugitive with a simple click of a button and no due process.

It's the ultimate and final form of human government:
Global Fascism
No Dissent Will Be Tolerated!

This final form will make Nazis and Communists look like girl scouts it will be so brutal, absolute, and vicious.

This is what you have been waiting for, is it not? No free speech, no freedom of choice, no justice; a John Lennon Utopia!

You will be a Slave and Love it.
You will Own Nothing and Be Happy!

And then comes Armageddon and you choosing to be on the wrong side of history finding yourself at war with God.

Here is a preview for you.

The Losers Go To Hell.
Chile, please....

20210718_123538.jpg

Biff_Poindexter
They filed the affidavits. That's what counts. You just keep convincing your self that Bidung got 80 million votes.
Yawns....

"Affidavit is not treated as "evidence" within the meaning of Section 3 of the Evidence Act."

You know what is treated as evidence tho?

The fact that 50 states LEGALLY certified their election results and the results were....Biden is your president..

And then you will feel an overwhelming urge to vote for a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer, thief and compulsive liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. You will back an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university.
I try to vote for whomever will preserve our freedoms, rather than vote for a fascist like Joe Biden.

Besides that, what sins have you committed? Have you cheated on your wife? Lied to your kids? Had Premarital sex? Committed Adultry? Have lustful homosexual thoughts, or lusted for a woman?
I am sure your list of sins stink to high heaven.

Who are you to judge? From all I hear President Trump repented of his many sins and accepted Christ in just a few years before running for President. He was a good man and a good president and you hated him for it, just like you hate Jews, Israel and Christians.

Never-the-less, there is an Armageddon coming, and there will be Tribulation and The AntiChrist, and I have a good feeling you will willingly bow down to worship that son of Satan and forfeit your soul.

Repent for you do not know the day your soul will be required.
Do not wait for that day for it may be too late.

Now is the time of salvation.

Dragonlady
That has nothing to do with what the discussion was about. Go back to Canada and inflict yourself on Canadians. Dumbass.

I don't have to "go back to Canada", you stupid cow. There's this amazing invention called the internet which allows me to annoy you from any place in the world that I am. If you had even a lick of common sense, you'd know that.

Yawns....

"Affidavit is not treated as "evidence" within the meaning of Section 3 of the Evidence Act."

You know what is treated as evidence tho?

The fact that 50 states LEGALLY certified their election results and the results were....Biden is your president..
damn. i thought he who fileth the most affydavids will prevail in all matters. it's somewhere in the constitution, i am sure.

Biff_Poindexter
They filed the affidavits. That's what counts. You just keep convincing your self that Bidung got 80 million votes.

They filed false and misleading affidavits. They must have been hoping that the judges wouldn't read them. The Michigan judge excoriated Trump's lawyers for not vetting the affidavits, and for not having any discussions with those who provided their sworn statements, to determine either their veracity or their relevance to the case. And then he disbarred Trump's lawyers for filing phony cases for "improper purposes".

The only Trump lawyer who didn't get disbarred was Jenna Ellis. That's only because she didn't put her name on ANYTHING that was filed with the courts. Judges will let a lawyer lie to the public, but if you lie in court, you're toast.

CIA fraud department? It would be nice if the CIA did the freaking job we pay them for which is uncovering plots directed at the U.S.

john doe 101
Sure. Cause he says something you don't want to hear he's a liar and nobody would listen to him.

I'll stand over here and LMAO.
Having taken and interviewed psychotic & schizophrenic people at Merced Manor and the Napa Hospital among other such hospitals. I've seen people like you standing in the hallways laughing and talking to themselves. It is really sad.

g5000
I'm sure you were there so you know. LOL.

There were hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from watchers who were there. No one files affidavits for the hell of it. Hell some of those watchers were Dems and one said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

You can discount them but I sure don't.
And there lies the rub ... you "are sure" based on what? Their word? Hmm, well to date those observations were examined and OFFICIALLY FOUND TO BE IN ERROR EVEN BY AN INVESTIGATING ORGANIZATION HIRED BY MAGA ACOLYTES! Similar happened in a court of law. Deal with it or live forever in denial and self delusion.

Biff_Poindexter
Of course Bidung is POTUS. He will be for the next three years. Doesn't take away from the fact that there were hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits file. They were there. You and I weren't.

The Chinese, Democrats, Swamp and RINOs decided they didn't want Trump making America great again so nothing is going to be done about the massive 2020 election fraud by the Democrats.

Dragonlady
You aren't annoying you are funny as hell and a person who never researches anything before posting on a thread and making herself look like the idiot she is. LMAO.

The Trump campaign’s affidavits also have a checkered history, to put it kindly. When they have been used in court, they’ve often been cast aside.

One Michigan judge noted that the evidence wasn’t direct evidence, despite the Trump campaign’s contention that it was:

The judge later dismissed the complaint as “inadmissible hearsay within hearsay.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/affidavit-giuliani-vote-fraud/
LOL

Fantastic. It's not hearsay because it is a first hand account of hearing what someone else said they saw. ROFLMAO.

I guess hearsay does not actually exist. It is a wonder the judge did not simply throw them out of court that second - clearly they were not even remotely serious.

Forum List

Back