Why Won't The CIA Fraud Department Do Something About The 2020 Election??

A transhuman??? The shot doesn't alter your DNA. Or insert a tracker. My cellphone is a tracker so it's completely unnecessary.
It actually alters mRNA. But DemNazis like the original Nazis always did like doing medical experiments on people.

What's wrong snowflake? I thought you folks were in to Trans this and Trans that. Now that you are a Transhuman you should be happy.

A transhuman??? The shot doesn't alter your DNA. Or insert a tracker. My cellphone is a tracker so it's completely unnecessary.
I don't know where this DNA-altering crap originated. It's crazy. There are people out there who believe everyone who got the Trump Vaccine will be dead in two years.

As for the tracker thing...don't tell anybody this but...you know that microchip they planted in the Trump Vaccine? Well, the new booster shot is really a software upgrade.

Pass it on!

The vaccination is not The Mark of The Beast. That comes later. You are just being psychologically being manipulated to accept mandated vaccines.

The Mark of The Beast will be your passport, your credit card, a GPS tracker, your bank account, your immunization records, and financial records all rolled in to one. Best of all it says you are a worshipper of AntiChrist and have rejected God.

I don't know where this DNA-altering crap originated. It's crazy. There are people out there who believe everyone who got the Trump Vaccine will be dead in two years.

As for the tracker thing...don't tell anybody this but...you know that microchip they planted in the Trump Vaccine? Well, the new booster shot is really a software upgrade.

Pass it on!
Like I told DragonLady.

The vaccination is not The Mark of The Beast. That comes later. You are just being psychologically being manipulated to accept mandated vaccines, and then later will comply with The 666 Mark of AntiChrist, your savior and hero, and god.

The Mark of The Beast will be your passport, your credit card, a GPS tracker, your bank account, your immunization records, and financial records all rolled in to one. Best of all it says you are a worshipper of AntiChrist and have rejected God.

Pass it on!

The DNA thing started as a misreading of how the vaccine works. As for the tracker chip, goes this mean I’m going from dial up to 5G?

I just got my 2nd shot in July so I need to wait awhile for my upgrade.

The DNA thing started as a misreading of how the vaccine works. As for the tracker chip, goes this mean I’m going from dial up to 5G?

I just got my 2nd shot in July so I need to wait awhile for my upgrade.
You have to wait for the 666 vaccine chip to get GPS and 5 G

Biff_Poindexter
LOL I think you discount them cause they are proof of a stolen election. No one wastes their time filing affidavits.

Just think. You voted for an incompetent ass who has done nothing but make messes so far. Congrats.
"No one wastes their time filing affidavits"

Yes, they do....because they know folks like you will believe it.....and then when it turns out they lied -- folks like you will still believe it....

"Richard Hopkins, the Erie postal worker who accused his supervisors of tampering with ballots in a sworn affidavit—then recanted, then recanted his recantation—admitted to Postal Service investigators that the right-wing disinformation group Project Veritas wrote the sworn affidavit he signed, which was then provided to the Trump campaign."

Notice how these folks didn't go to the police or any other law enforcement body with their so-called voter fraud evidence....

The vaccination is not The Mark of The Beast. That comes later. You are just being psychologically being manipulated to accept mandated vaccines.

And what would be the point by of all of this? Since the government already has access of ALL of this information already? Not something you fools never ever seem to explain.

Why would the government be doing this. I know you fools keep talking about “control”, but if the government wants to control us, all they have to do is to cut off the power and water. Within days we’ll be helpless.

You’ve got all these wild conspiracy theories but when you look at them not a single one of them holds up in the light of day.

And what would be the point by of all of this? Since the government already has access of ALL of this information already? Not something you fools never ever seem to explain.

Why would the government be doing this. I know you fools keep talking about “control”, but if the government wants to control us, all they have to do is to cut off the power and water. Within days we’ll be helpless.

You’ve got all these wild conspiracy theories but when you look at them not a single one of them holds up in the light of day.
The point is to have total control over you and to mandate that you pledge your loyalty to AntiChrist as your god, and to reject The True God in the final human form of Government.

The government right now for instance cannot lock your bank account if you don't get the 666 mark, and starve you to death, and make you a fugitive with a simple click of a button and no due process.

It's the ultimate and final form of human government:
Global Fascism
No Dissent Will Be Tolerated!

This final form will make Nazis and Communists look like girl scouts it will be so brutal, absolute, and vicious.

This is what you have been waiting for, is it not? No free speech, no freedom of choice, no justice; a John Lennon Utopia!

You will be a Slave and Love it.
You will Own Nothing and Be Happy!

And then comes Armageddon and you choosing to be on the wrong side of history finding yourself at war with God.

Here is a preview for you.

The Losers Go To Hell.

Last edited:
Biff_Poindexter
LOL Well that's one. There are hundreds if not thousands of filed affidavits out there. Those folks were there. You and I were not.
And not a single one of them took their so-called evidence to law enforcement.......

I am assuming that being perpetual victims of the Democrats is your thing....which is cool, if that is what you are into...

...but at some point you have to ask yourself....why worship and praise a guy who has continuously shown you that Dems have made him his bitch, over and over and over again....

Imagine worshiping a guy like this as being tough or strong...
T_006tmp.114 (29).jpg

You are not going to stop the coming Globalist AntiChrist Government. It is prophecy, so no matter what you do to try to stop it, it will arrive.

It comes in to the world through lawlessness, so no CIA, FBI, or DOJ will stop it as they will have become lawless themselves by the time we near The End Times.

Here we go loopty loo
Here we go loopty li
Here we go loopty loo
All on a Saturday night

And not a single one of them took their so-called evidence to law enforcement.......

I am assuming that being perpetual victims of the Democrats is your thing....which is cool, if that is what you are into...

...but at some point you have to ask yourself....why worship and praise a guy who has continuously shown you that Dems have made him his bitch, over and over and over again....

Imagine worshiping a guy like this as being tough or strong...
View attachment 545705
Who worships Trump? Apparently you do as the man has no power and is not in office and here you are letting him own you.

No one should worship any man. But the Godless will worship the AntiChrist when he comes. I am assuming you will be one of his worshippers.

You have to wait for the 666 vaccine chip to get GPS and 5 G

I already have both with my iPhone.
The point is to have total control over you and to mandate that you pledge your loyalty to AntiChrist as your god, and to reject The True God in the final human form of Government.

The government right now for instance cannot lock your bank account if you don't get the 666 mark, and starve you to death, and make you a fugitive with a simple click of a button and no due process.

It's the ultimate and final form of human government:
Global Fascism
No Dissent Will Be Tolerated!

This final form will make Nazis and Communists look like girl scouts it will be so brutal, absolute, and vicious.

This is what you have been waiting for, is it not? No free speech, no freedom of choice, no justice; a John Lennon Utopia!

You will be a Slave and Love it.
You will Own Nothing and Be Happy!

And then comes Armageddon and you choosing to be on the wrong side of history finding yourself at war with God.

Here is a preview for you.

The Losers Go To Hell.

The government can lock my bank account any time they want, and they do that to people regularly. As for pledging my loyalty to the Anti-Christ, there is no fucking way I would ever pledge loyalty to Donald Trump and no one could ever force me to.

As for your delusions of the "final outcome", I know that is your fascist wet dream. To force liberals to conform to your ideas of truth and religion, but it ain't gonna happen. It'll be just like Afghanistan all over again.

There are 4 times as many of us as there are you. You're, at best, 20% of the population. Just like prohibition failed to end drinking, and the ban on abortion didn't stop back alley abortions, the ban on liberalism will backfire on you bigly. Just look at South America.

In the 1970's right wing dictators were installed in numerous countries, with the help of the CIA. In Chile, leftist leaders, lawyers and university professors were lined up and shot in the national soccer stadium. In Argentina they were "disappeared". A blue Ford sedan would pull up to an apartment building, and government officers would get out, pick up someone who lived in the building, and they would disappear. Never to be seen or heard from again.

The IMF and the World Bank dictated that these governments sell of their government owned assets to cover the nation's debts, and in order to secure funding for the new governments. American corporations lined up to pluck the most prized and valuable assets at fire sale prices.

Throughout South America, leftist leaders, teachers, legislators were murdered, or disappeared. It took generations for new leaders to emerge and by that time the right wing fiscal destruction of the South America economies was complete.

Congratulations Tree. You're proposing turning the USA into Brazil.

I already have both with my iPhone.

The government can lock my bank account any time they want, and they do that to people regularly. As for pledging my loyalty to the Anti-Christ, there is no fucking way I would ever pledge loyalty to Donald Trump and no one could ever force me to.

As for your delusions of the "final outcome", I know that is your fascist wet dream. To force liberals to conform to your ideas of truth and religion, but it ain't gonna happen. It'll be just like Afghanistan all over again.

There are 4 times as many of us as there are you. You're, at best, 20% of the population. Just like prohibition failed to end drinking, and the ban on abortion didn't stop back alley abortions, the ban on liberalism will backfire on you bigly. Just look at South America.

In the 1970's right wing dictators were installed in numerous countries, with the help of the CIA. In Chile, leftist leaders, lawyers and university professors were lined up and shot in the national soccer stadium. In Argentina they were "disappeared". A blue Ford sedan would pull up to an apartment building, and government officers would get out, pick up someone who lived in the building, and they would disappear. Never to be seen or heard from again.

The IMF and the World Bank dictated that these governments sell of their government owned assets to cover the nation's debts, and in order to secure funding for the new governments. American corporations lined up to pluck the most prized and valuable assets at fire sale prices.

Throughout South America, leftist leaders, teachers, legislators were murdered, or disappeared. It took generations for new leaders to emerge and by that time the right wing fiscal destruction of the South America economies was complete.

Congratulations Tree. You're proposing turning the USA into Brazil.
Nah, they have to embed it in you to prove your loyalty to AntiChrist.
I am pretty confident you will be one who accepts it. 666 seems to be your number.

If you don't pledge loyalty to AntiChrist you will starve and we know how much you like to eat. If you are a Christian, you will be beheaded, which may improve your appearance.

I'd rather lose my head for Christ in a moment than spend an eternity in Hell just so I can buy me a jelly doughnut with that fancy 666 chip.

Most Christians won't be on Earth when this happens due to The Rapture so it will be your fellow Godless liberals mandating their godless policies on you.

Enjoy. You deserve it.

Forum List

Back