Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Holy shit, here's a great idea: Biden issuing a narrow pardon for the Mar-A-Lago thing:

Biden saving Trump's ass. That would be GREAT fun.

:laugh:

Why do you hate immigrants instead of being a good Christian and following Jesus' teachings of helping people?

Those seeking asylum have every right to go through the process. You do not know what hell they went through in their homelands to look for a better life.

As the facts go, Ukrainians are ok to apply for asylum but those from south of the border are not.

Why would that be? Racism, anyone?
Why do you hate immigrants

You must be thinking about DC Mayor Bowser. She wants to sic the National Guard on the few hundred that Texas has shipped to her "Sanctuary City".

Look how your shit source totally ignores what Trump actually said in this quote. They insert things he didn't say. Nowhere in this quote does he say he achieved a "record for appointing the most appeals court and district judges"

JAN 18 2021
“We appointed nearly 300 federal judges to interpret our Constitution as written for years.”

Contrary to his boasts, Trump did not achieve a record for appointing the most appeals court and district court judges

Your shitty source it swirling down the toilet, Simp. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That's a lie, Dumbfuck. Trump didn't make 300 appointments...

You really suck at this.

Why do you hate immigrants instead of being a good Christian and following Jesus' teachings of helping people?

Those seeking asylum have every right to go through the process. You do not know what hell they went through in their homelands to look for a better life.

As the facts go, Ukrainians are ok to apply for asylum but those from south of the border are not.

Why would that be? Racism, anyone?
Ukrainians apply for asylum legally. Crossing the border before applying for asylum is against the law. So why do you oppose the rule of law?

Jordan CLAIMS that he has 14 whistleblowers but we haven’t seen a single one of them.

He doesn’t even CLAIM that any of them had any complaint or even knowledge of Trump’s search warrant.

We have lots of theories, we just don't have any evidence.

Why do you hate immigrants

You must be thinking about DC Mayor Bowser. She wants to sic the National Guard on the few hundred that Texas has shipped to her "Sanctuary City".
Oh, you mean she is sending the National Guards to PROTECT those immigrants who were forced into buses and sent, gratefully, to a State better than Texas which does not care for humans needed asylum or any other kind of help.

No wonder Texas had such a problem in the Winter.

Apparently your shitty source has some mindreaders on staff, cuz that is the only way they could possibly call this a lie.

JAN 12 2021
“Like all of you, I was shocked and deeply saddened by the calamity at the Capitol last week.”

This statement, made in a video released after Trump was impeached a second time on the grounds of inciting the Capitol riot, is not especially credible

They say it is "not especially credible", so it goes into our TOP LIES.:oops8::laughing0301::laughing0301::itsok::itsok::itsok:

It's quite revealing how you post an edited version of their explanation. Their entire explanation reveals what he said doesn't jive with reality.

This statement, made in a video released after Trump was impeached a second time on the grounds of inciting the Capitol riot, is not especially credible in light of the president's actions on Jan. 6. "Trump at first hesitated to tell his supporters to stand down when they stormed the Capitol. He was captivated by the spectacle playing out on live television and entranced by the notion that the rioters were fighting for him, people with knowledge of the events said," The Washington Post reported. Trump resisted advice from aides to call for an end to the violence. When he finally issued a video that afternoon telling the rioters to “go home,” he also declared his support for them by saying, “We love you.” Then, for several days, Trump refused to lower Americans flags in honor of two U.S. Capitol police officers who died after the violent riot by his supporters. He finally relented after enormous public pressure.

You really suck at this.

AND you're a pussy on top of that. A pussy too scared to answer such a simple question...

Do you agree Trump should be indicted if it's proven he was illegally in possession of government documents?

Ukrainians apply for asylum legally. Crossing the border before applying for asylum is against the law. So why do you oppose the rule of law?
I do not. They should be able to apply.

Is the US the only country to have immigrants not applying legally first before coming in? NO.

But the US seems to be the only country this day which tears children from their parents, keeps those children away from their parents fro 3 or more years, and now are busing immigrants as if it was punishment to them.

They are gratefully better off in NY and DC then if they were forced to stay in Arizona or Texas.

If there was a way to return them to the border I would, but I do not run that department, and the US has had not problems in allowing thousands of illegals in through the years, decades and centuries of its existence.

Last edited:
I see you didn't bother denying that your side is sreaming that the FBI needs to die, or that you hold that opinion personally You're quite brazen about what a traitor terrorist shitstain you've become.
Yes, it needs to die. It's a criminal enterprise.

In this reality, Comey and the FBI were wildly pro-Trump.
BWAHAHAHAHA!

You are a hoot!

They deliberately threw the 2016 election to Trump. They simultaneously published fake stories about Clinton while hiding the fact that Trump was under investigation.
Comey could not sweep Hillary's crimes under the rug. What "stories did they hide? The investigation of Trump was a crime. It was a smear campaign. You are terminally gullible.

Partisan fervor doesn't get more pro-Trump than that. The pro-Trump bias of the FBI isn't under debate by any honest person, which is why the most brainwashed of the Trump cultists still try to debate it.
You are terminally delusional.

Remember, you can't gaslight normal people. We know the facts, so we know you're a lying fascist traitor. Your bad fascist propaganda only works on your fellow violent terrorist traitors.

Now go on, show the same 3 bonfires that FOX terrified you into submission with. But don't stare at them too hard, or you'll need a new diaper.

And understand we do know the real reason you hate the FBI so much, which is that they put pedos and human traffickers in jail.
True, you can't gas light rational intelligent people. That's why no one is swallowing your horseshit.

I hate the FBI because it murders people, frames them for crimes, and smears them. It also takes sides in elections a breaks the law to promote the side it favors.

It's quite revealing how you post an edited version of their explanation. Their entire explanation reveals what he said doesn't jive with reality.

This statement, made in a video released after Trump was impeached a second time on the grounds of inciting the Capitol riot, is not especially credible in light of the president's actions on Jan. 6. "Trump at first hesitated to tell his supporters to stand down when they stormed the Capitol. He was captivated by the spectacle playing out on live television and entranced by the notion that the rioters were fighting for him, people with knowledge of the events said," The Washington Post reported. Trump resisted advice from aides to call for an end to the violence. When he finally issued a video that afternoon telling the rioters to “go home,” he also declared his support for them by saying, “We love you.” Then, for several days, Trump refused to lower Americans flags in honor of two U.S. Capitol police officers who died after the violent riot by his supporters. He finally relented after enormous public pressure.

You really suck at this.

AND you're a pussy on top of that. A pussy too scared to answer such a simple question...

Do you agree Trump should be indicted if it's proven he was illegally in possession of government documents?
:itsok:

Take your loss and move on, Simp.

You wish to twist it all into a pretzel, be your guest.
It has all been explained in the previous posts and pages

Yes it has - and that's why you fascists AGAIN stepped on a rake - just when you though you were going to prevail.

1660679274310.png

The DOI has lost ALL public trust. The Department of Injustice is rightfully viewed as nothing more than an arm of the fascist democrat party.

There is a hearing scheduled on Thursday to try to get the Obama loving, Trump hating hack judge to unseal the affidavit.

Anyone think he will? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

trump can sue him if he doesn't.

I do not. They should be able to apply.

Is the US the only country to have immigrants not applying legally first before applying? NO.

But the US seems to be the only country this day which tears children from their parents, keeps those children away from their parents fro 3 or more years, and now are busing immigrants as if it was punishment to them.

They are gratefully better off in NY and DC then if they were forced to stay in Arizona or Texas.

If there was a way to return them to the border I would, but I do not run that department, and the US has had not problems in allowing thousands of illegals in through the years, decades and centuries of its existence.
Excuses excuses.

They already had the warrant and the inventory.
They’re seeking the affidavit. They will lose.

Which has nothing to do with the lie that Garland and the DOI released the warrant.

Trump undercut the usual tactic of the Nazi party to leak out of context snippets and fabrications as part of the slander campaign. Trump has seen your Reich do this too many times, so cut you off by releasing the actual warrant.

Your shit source made this one of their TOP LIES, but it has been proven to be 100% accurate. Dayum son, you should just hang it up for the day.

JAN 11 2021
“There does seem to be a surge now because people are coming up. Some caravans are starting to form because they think there's going to be a lot in it for them.”

That was a lievas he was a swipe at Biden. But really...

Trump without evidence suggests a "surge" at the border emerged because Biden won. The numbers had been climbing for months before the election. Moreover, the caravans had not stopped despite new restrictions and increased security.

You really suck at this.

Yes it has - and that's why you fascists AGAIN stepped on a rake - just when you though you were going to prevail.

View attachment 683343

The DOI has lost ALL public trust. The Department of Injustice is rightfully viewed as nothing more than an arm of the fascist democrat party.
I posted the facts. The DOJ does not have to play Trump's games.
Trump got outsmarted.

It does not look like it to you because you do not know the working of the DOJ and the rule of law.

I posted in previous posts how and why Garland came to the conclusion of a search warrant. It was not an immediate decision, he had to be careful because of the law.

I don't read trash like Breitbart, thats true. I like to read/watch major news sources: BBC, DW, ABC, Bloomberg, CNBC, NYT, WAPO, and local news. I don't watch MSNBC, Fox, Breitbart, Mother Jones etc.

So you are a bleating fascist sheep that has the Reich think for you.

Tell me something that wasn't obvious,

TRUMP HAD IT MONDAY.

Yet he still had to go to court to get the physical copy..

Which he then released to Breitbart - a legitimate news source - which burns you and the party controlled propaganda.

Forum List

Back