We do not want to determine whether Trump is guilty of a crime until we see all of the evidence

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
We do not want to determine whether Trump is guilty of a crime until we see all of the evidence.
I see many possibilities
He did not commit a crime and nothing will happen.
He will be arrested for a crime, go to trial and found not guilty.
He will be arrested for a crime, go to trial and found guilty and not go to jail.
He will be arrested for a crime, go to trial and found guilty and go to jail.
He will be found guilty of the crime of treason and be executed.

We all need to be patient and see where the evidence takes us. It does not look good for him wit t he evidence, we know, so far.

We do not want to determine whether Trump is guilty of a crime until we see all of the evidence.
I see many possibilities
He will be arrested for a crime, go to trial and found guilty and not go to jail.

We all need to be patient and see where the evidence takes us. It does not look good for him wit t he evidence, we know, so far.
Democrats and snowflakes are already declaring Trump is guilty and going to prison.

'We got him THIS time.'

I see many possibilities

*I* want to determine it. Done! No use even considering anything about the event, since it was pure harassment in order to destroy a rival to the power that the Dems want to keep so badly.

The content of what they call the crime matters not at all. It never matters --- not in Africa, not in Burma, not in Indonesia, not in the 'stans ---- wherever someone is desperately trying to hold on to power by killing or imprisoning or otherwise destroying their rival who is likely to defeat them.

I recommend no one bother with anything about the content, as it's all a lie and propaganda to confuse you from the basic fact: the FBI was criminally weaponized by the DOJ to try to defeat a rival before the election could be held.

I see many possibilities

I'm as patient as a Republican.

*I* want to determine it. Done! No use even considering anything about the event, since it was pure harassment in order to destroy a rival to the power that the Dems want to keep so badly.

The content of what they call the crime matters not at all. It never matters --- not in Africa, not in Burma, not in Indonesia, not in the 'stans ---- wherever someone is desperately trying to hold on to power by killing or imprisoning or otherwise destroying their rival who is likely to defeat them.

I recommend no one bother with anything about the content, as it's all a lie and propaganda to confuse you from the basic fact: the FBI was criminally weaponized by the DOJ to try to defeat a rival before the election could be held.
It must be frustrating to watch all the fake news about dear former leader.

You are making decisions before you have seen all the evidence. It is like calling an election rigged before it happens.

You are making decisions before you have seen all the evidence. It is like calling an election rigged before it happens.
"Oh, 2022. I mean, imagine if those attempts to say that the count was not legit. You have to recount it and we're not going to count -- we're going to discard the following votes. I mean, sure, but -- I'm not going to say it's going to be legit. It's -- the increase and the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these -- these reforms passed."

Like rigging an election before it happens? Like the Dems do?

No. It is obvious when the dictators in power anywhere in World Corruption are trying to delete the popular rival from competition: happens every week and twice some weeks. It never matters WHAT they claim, always falsely, "matters" --- it's only about getting rid of the competition so they don't lose power.

Like rigging an election before it happens? Like the Dems do?

No. It is obvious when the dictators in power anywhere in World Corruption are trying to delete the popular rival from competition: happens every week and twice some weeks. It never matters WHAT they claim, always falsely, "matters" --- it's only about getting rid of the competition so they don't lose power.
1660588747694.png

Democrats and snowflakes are already declaring Trump is guilty and going to prison.

'We got him THIS time.'
Melania is responsible
1660589665699.png

I see many possibilities

There maybe a few more outcomes.

There maybe a few more outcomes.
I like it.

I see many possibilities

Like all the other evidence we have seen?

I see many possibilities

Only Joe Biden can ignore law enforcement and the judicial system by declaring guilt or innocence on a personal whim before the investigation ends and despite what the court ultimately determines. The precedent was established by Biden in the Kyle Rittenhouse case.

I see many possibilities

BULLSHIT. You don't believe it when you do see all of the evidence.

Trump's entire term as President was a 4 year crime spree - most of which is documented on Twitter.

BULLSHIT. You don't believe it when you do see all of the evidence.

Trump's entire term as President was a 4 year crime spree - most of which is documented on Twitter.
I agree with you. I am trying to counter the dumbass Trump minions by saying the evidence will play out and forget jail, he could even be executed.

I see many possibilities

Why do Dems and snowflakes want to pre-judge?

Terminal TDS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back