Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Great, maybe now you'll man up and answer...

Do you agree Trump should be indicted if it's proven he was illegally in possession of government documents?
Depends on who is making the claim. This DOJ has zero credibility.

He didn't say he made "300 appointments". Once again you are caught in a lie.

LOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head?

That's exactly what he said...

“We appointed nearly 300 federal judges to interpret our Constitution as written for years.”

You really suck at this.

LOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head?

That's exactly what he said...

“We appointed nearly 300 federal judges to interpret our Constitution as written for years.”

You really suck at this.
nearly

:itsok:

We don't live under the rule of law. We live under the Biden two-tier system of injustice.

Americans aren't required to prove their innocence, moron. I thought you claimed to e an expert on the rule of law.
One is innocent until proven guilty.

Trump is under investigation, innocent until proven guilty.

Garland, BIden and others are not under investigation for fascism or anything else.

You invent nonsense against Biden just to incite others to be like you. Illogical and extremist.

Gratefully so many Republicans have been waking up and leaving the the Republican Party for the past 7 years.

The truth does hurt, until one leaves the Republican party.

So your answer is "no" then as they're the ones investigating him.
You said 'if it is proven". I don't think an agency with zero credibility can prove anything to me. But then, I'm not a mindless lemming like you.

It wasn't "nearly," Dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

Garland requested that the Warrant be released. I posted it before.
Who cares?

It never went anywhere and it never would have.

Trump threatened to release it, but was not going to do it.

Trump did release it - to Breitbart - so the information was given to the public without the Reich distorting or altering it.

A disaster for Garland and the DOI.

Garland played his bluff and requested that the court allow the warrant to be released.

Who cares?

Garland never released it and never planned to. He was playing a media game to foment his leak and slander game.

Trump outsmarted him.

And in all fairness, the Nazis do this EVERY TIME, so it wasn't hard to see what Garland was up to.

You said 'if it is proven". I don't think an agency with zero credibility can prove anything to me. But then, I'm not a mindless lemming like you.

Because you choose to believe a pathological liar who told over 30000 lies as president over the Department which found one man told one lie.

Forum List

Back