Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Barry bombed a new country, Simp. Please stop trying to spin your shit source.

Take your loss and move on.

That doesn't make it a new war, ya raging dumbfuck. ISIL moved into Syria and with a coalition of countries, we went after ISIL in Syria. We were still at war with the same enemy.

Which has nothing to do with the lie that Garland and the DOI released the warrant.

Trump undercut the usual tactic of the Nazi party to leak out of context snippets and fabrications as part of the slander campaign. Trump has seen your Reich do this too many times, so cut you off by releasing the actual warrant.
Garland requested that the Warrant be released. I posted it before.

Trump threatened to release it, but was not going to do it.

Garland played his bluff and requested that the court allow the warrant to be released.

I posted the facts. The DOJ does not have to play Trump's games.
Trump got outsmarted.

It does not look like it to you because you do not know the working of the DOJ and the rule of law.

I posted in previous posts how and why Garland came to the conclusion of a search warrant. It was not an immediate decision, he had to be careful because of the law.
Garland has all the cards in his hand, but Trump still beats him.

Listening to you wax sanctimoniously about the rule of law is like listening to a prostitute lecturing someone about the virtues of chastity.

Which has nothing to do with the lie that Garland and the DOI released the warrant.

Trump undercut the usual tactic of the Nazi party to leak out of context snippets and fabrications as part of the slander campaign. Trump has seen your Reich do this too many times, so cut you off by releasing the actual warrant.
Garland had the DoJ petition the judge to release the warrant.

I posted the facts. The DOJ does not have to play Trump's games.
Trump got outsmarted.

It does not look like it to you because you do not know the working of the DOJ and the rule of law.

I posted in previous posts how and why Garland came to the conclusion of a search warrant. It was not an immediate decision, he had to be careful because of the law.

The DOI is covered in shit over this. Garland looks like what he is, a fascist thug attacking our democracy to keep Trump from running in 2024.

Here is how the process of declassification works

Garland has all the cards in his hand, but Trump still beats him.

Listening to you wax sanctimoniously about the rule of law is like listening to a prostitute lecturing someone about the virtues of chastity.
Heil You !!!! and the fascist way you go about distorting everything.

You would not care for the rule of law if you became President of the United States.

I think I will give the lil fella Fawnboi a break now and go back to the topic of the thread.

He has been proven beyond a doubt to be a lying sack of shit.

Great, maybe now you'll man up and answer...

Do you agree Trump should be indicted if it's proven he was illegally in possession of government documents?

Were those classified, Top Secret or even declassified documents going directly to the Trump Library?

Under NARA?

Apparently not.

So, why were all of those boxes of declassified and top secret documents at Mar O Lago without NARA s knowledge?

See, you are going back to some earlier comment and ignoring the ACTUAL COMMENT MADE.

You are a lying sack of shit just like your shit source.

Seriously Simp, you are done here. Move on.

Dumbfuck, the lie is he said one thing, then said another, which didn't match.

There is a hearing scheduled on Thursday to try to get the Obama loving, Trump hating hack judge to unseal the affidavit.

Anyone think he will? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Of course he won't. For the reason explained to you repeatedly.

The DOI is covered in shit over this. Garland looks like what he is, a fascist thug attacking our democracy to keep Trump from running in 2024.
The shit is from you on your lack of knowledge of how the rule of law is applied to everyone.

This is not 2024, no one is running for the Presidency.

That is more than enough time for Trump to prove his innocence and then declare his candidacy.

Trump is gagging the deep state with his prodigious orange schlong while the entire planet laughs and points at them.

"We got him this time for realz!!!!!!" Take Number 3,719. The desperation is off-the-fucking-charts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

**Goodbye lez cheney and murkowski.... eventually, you will unceremoniously slip back up satan's asshole, and no one will ever care or miss you.

Yes it has - and that's why you fascists AGAIN stepped on a rake - just when you though you were going to prevail.

View attachment 683343

The DOI has lost ALL public trust. The Department of Injustice is rightfully viewed as nothing more than an arm of the fascist democrat party.
n3gw9jek54i91.jpg

blame Trump's lawyer for it.

The shit is from you on your lack of knowledge of how the rule of law is applied to everyone.

This is not 2024, no one is running for the Presidency.

That is more than enough time for Trump to prove his innocence and then declare his candidacy.
We don't live under the rule of law. We live under the Biden two-tier system of injustice.

Americans aren't required to prove their innocence, moron. I thought you claimed to e an expert on the rule of law.

Were those classified, Top Secret or even declassified documents going directly to the Trump Library?

Under NARA?

Apparently not.

So, why were all of those boxes of declassified and top secret documents at Mar O Lago without NARA s knowledge?
Obammy still has no library!! Where are his documents?

Forum List

Back