Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

“In executing search warrants, the FBI follows search and seizure procedures ordered by courts, then returns items that do not need to be retained for law enforcement purposes," the spokesperson said in a statement Monday evening that did not mention the passports. Procedure you idiot.
Only a dishonest person would believe this stupidity. Ultra-Classified documents?? *LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

Stings....doesn't it?
Not for me it doesn't. It's like drinking a glass of fine wine very slowly, watching the dominos fall. Let's see, who's next? Giuliani I suspect is next as they pick through all the election cheaters in Georgia.

“In executing search warrants, the FBI follows search and seizure procedures ordered by courts, then returns items that do not need to be retained for law enforcement purposes," the spokesperson said in a statement Monday evening that did not mention the passports. Procedure you idiot.
Bullshit.

Only a dishonest person would believe this stupidity. Ultra-Classified documents?? *LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

No one cares what you believe. The FBI, the rule of law, and procedure will be carried out to the letter, and you can suck on what you believe until you shit in your pants. No one cares.

Again they are irrelevant. It's up to the prosecution, and they are protecting their witnesses etc.

Don't worry as I said my bet is the next 30 days.
What is Merrick Gestapoland covering up?

That’s just one example of how wrong you are.

None of the docs recovered were “his”. They belong to the American people.

That’s fact
Then why is the FBI returning privileged docs, Simp?

Do you think AG Garland will show America the affidavit that got that "take anything you want" warrant from his pet judge, Winger?

I'm guessing no which means Garland doesn't want us to get a look at how this all went down!
It was declared today that it is an ongoing criminal investigation. Why would they show the affidavit if that is going on?

Forum List

Back