Why won’t Merrick Garland release the affidavit for the Mar A Lago invasion?

Trump's layer, Christina Bobb, just reported on Fox that the DOJ has returned Trump's passports.

Looks like a sloppy execution to me.
Because you would know, right?

Meanwhile in the world of people who do know, it’s not unusual.

He seems to be hiding something. Why all the secrecy on what they told the judge to get the search warrant?

Given the track record of the FBI lying to courts one would think he would be more transparent

The affidavit is the road map to the investigation. They’re not going to release it. Trump doesn’t even get to see it. Trump just banks on simple-minded folks like you who believe whatever he says.

No....he had everything where they were supposed to be. Locked up.
The problem with the lying left is they take innocent actions and turn them into criminal actions.
I wish one of you lying fucks were to try selling this shit to me in person.
I'll break his fucking jaw.
Highly classified documents aren’t supposed to be locked up in your closet.

They’re government property. They don’t belong to Trump.

Do you often resort to violence when people tell you things you don’t want to hear?

These People Are Lawless — Biden’s DOJ Asks Judge to Refuse Release of Affidavit for Raid on Mar-a-Lago​

We are talking thugs here.... Biden/Ovomit Third Term Admistration is full of thugs!

Well libs will tell you taking the 5th means you are hiding and guilty so refusal to release means you are hiding and guilty

1660617951284.png

President Trump is protected by the Secret Service for life. He and his properties are well-protected. The Raid is well explained below:

Highly classified documents aren’t supposed to be locked up in your closet.

They’re government property. They don’t belong to Trump.

Do you often resort to violence when people tell you things you don’t want to hear?
He didn't have it locked up in his closet. They went thru his closets. That's why the fucking warrant is supposed to spell out specifically where and what they're looking for...and this one didn't.
He had the shit where the the records officials told him to keep it when they left the last time in June.

And yes....when somebody lies to me it means they don't respect me....and it means they're asking for me to open a can of whoopass.

This used to be an argument about differences......but you sorry fucks have gone too far.
The reason so many Trump supporters are so pissed about it is because only a lying dishonest fuck would believe this horse shit. And that's you. Your constant lies say more about you than it does about Trump.

299323734_611314870342950_2569996682385875777_n.jpg

President Trump is protected by the Secret Service for life. He and his properties are well-protected. The Raid is well explained below:

That's not possible, because it isn't a raid. Are you brain dead?

That's not possible, because it isn't a raid. Are you brain dead?
This guy is silly, ignorant, and immature. everything in the Trump echo chamber is "what about this." That's it.

He didn't have it locked up in his closet. They went thru his closets. That's why the fucking warrant is supposed to spell out specifically where and what they're looking for...and this one didn't.
He had the shit where the the records officials told him to keep it when they left the last time in June.

And yes....when somebody lies to me it means they don't respect me....and it means they're asking for me to open a can of whoopass.

This used to be an argument about differences......but you sorry fucks have gone too far.
The reason so many Trump supporters are so pissed about it is because only a lying dishonest fuck would believe this horse shit. And that's you. Your constant lies say more about you than it does about Trump.

View attachment 683117
Were they at his house? Yes! That's a criminal offense. Enough said.

Sorry, nobody's buying that yarn. President Trump does not do untoward things. And if he runs, he will win if not in 2024, then 2028.
Today this investigation is a criminal investigation. Buy whatever you want. The cult believes what's convenient. The real world knows what is true.

Were they at his house? Yes! That's a criminal offense. Enough said.
No it's not.
You freaks think Trump forgetting to wipe his ass is a criminal offense.
If Trump puts his left leg in his pants before his right leg...it's a criminal offense.
If Trump eats ice cream it's a criminal offense.

FaH_FwaVEAA9NiT.jpg

No it's not.
You freaks think Trump forgetting to wipe his ass is a criminal offense.
If Trump puts his left leg in his pants before his right leg...it's a criminal offense.
If Trump eats ice cream it's a criminal offense.

View attachment 683118
Dude, all you have to do is read the statute. In the mean time, enjoy your memes. No one cares, but the law does.

Today this investigation is a criminal investigation. Buy whatever you want. The cult believes what's convenient. The real world knows what is true.
You don't know what's true. You know what the media has told you. I wouldn't believe it.

Forum List

Back