Anyone From Florida Here? Have You Seen Any Charlie Crisp Ads For Governor? Well At Least Not On The FOX News Channel. Hmm.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well Ron DeSantis gets plenty of attention on the Fox News Channel, anyone who watches FOX sees them. "Ready For Ron !!!". Maybe he does have ads, but odds are they may be in more democrat/purple areas of Florida. I am in the Sarasota/Tampa area, extremely RED of course! This is just my guess. Not much money being sent to Charlie Crisp being it sure looks like a lost cause for donaters? and doesnt Florida have 4 million more Republicans than Democrats here? {Give or take a million} :hyper:

Well Ron DeSantis gets plenty of attention on the Fox News Channel, anyone who watches FOX sees them. "Ready For Ron !!!". Maybe he does have ads, but odds are they may be in more democrat/purple areas of Florida. I am in the Sarasota/Tampa area, extremely RED of course! This is just my guess. Not much money being sent to Charlie Crisp being it sure looks like a lost cause for donaters? and doesnt Florida have 4 million more Republicans than Democrats here? {Give or take a million} :hyper:
Crist ads blaming DeSantis for gas prices and runaway inflation....even Forrest Gump knows better.

Crist started out as a supposed conservative and an ally of John McCain.

But his trip down the path of Never-Trumpsterism shows where Liz Cheney is now heading.

We long time born here Floridians know Crist well. He will not be getting many of our votes. He has a few TV ads out not many.

If there are no ads for Crisp on Fox, it is because his campaign isn't buying ads from Fox.

I live in Orlando I haven't seen any Christ ads, but then I don't watch cable TV.

The Crist ads are hilarious. The idiot blames DeSantis for the high cost of gas and for inflation.

There are a lot of scumbag politicians but Charlie Crist is in a scumbag league of his own.

I remember when he was ruining for Governor as a Republican. He came to the Lakeland Gun Show and gave a speech about how he was going to protect the right to keep and bear arms. Now the shithead is as anti gun as any of the filthy Democrats.

Forum List

Back