Why vote for Trump?

Why vote for Trump?

Why does any cult member subjugate him/herself and focus only on the glorification of their Dear Leader? Blind, unconditional, unquestioning, devotion.
It's in their genes to hate Dems Any Dem

Homosexuals and transsexuals show "vitality." Stay in your log cabin, Mister Rainbow.

Ha. A standing army needs bodies. If you are too selective about what bodies are put into service, the strength of the army suffers. That's what I mean by vitality. Gay people can kill a man just as easily as a straight person can.

You argue for the sake of argumentation. Typical of the Left. The military knows how to select. They have been doing it for centuries. Convicted felons are not allowed. Those with IQs below 90 are not allowed because there is no job they can responsibly do. You want homosexuals in for political reasons, not military reasons. Sick. Really sick.
No informed person or group uses IQ or whether they are homosexual to evaluate people anymore.
One thing's for sure. There's no IQ standard for USMB. :auiqs.jpg:

Why vote for Trump?

Why does any cult member subjugate him/herself and focus only on the glorification of their Dear Leader? Blind, unconditional, unquestioning, devotion.
It's in their genes to hate Dems Any Dem

Its not in "my genes", ed.

I've voted for Democrats before, and I will in the future. When I was a young man, I voted for the tremendous Democrat congressman, James Traficant back in Ohio. In 2008, I crossed over and voted for Hillary Clinton for President. Just last year, I voted for Ruth Bice, a tremendous Democrat Party member to be our Prothonotary.

how surveying is done. Nothing about monuments or "national landmarks",
Every time I see any kind of monument or statue or national landmark, there are brass survey markers embedded in the concrete base. A landmark is a landmark, and any landmark with a fixed location is used to triangulate and measure land for surveying purposes.

Homosexuals and transsexuals show "vitality." Stay in your log cabin, Mister Rainbow.

Ha. A standing army needs bodies. If you are too selective about what bodies are put into service, the strength of the army suffers. That's what I mean by vitality. Gay people can kill a man just as easily as a straight person can.

You argue for the sake of argumentation. Typical of the Left. The military knows how to select. They have been doing it for centuries. Convicted felons are not allowed. Those with IQs below 90 are not allowed because there is no job they can responsibly do. You want homosexuals in for political reasons, not military reasons. Sick. Really sick.

There's are a few things you misunderstand about me.

First, I am not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. But I am a Trump supporter. And much to your shock, I will be voting for him, despite being gay.

Second, I have multiple members of my family who served in the military through every war since WWII, and due to sequestration, I am genuinely concerned about the strength of our fighting force. The more trained fighters the better. More bodies, more vitality. More fighting potential.

Third and lastly, let's say a US Sniper sets the distance record for the longest distance to kill. Let's say the sniper in question was a homosexual. Would his being homosexual have affected the accuracy of that bullet? Enhanced it, maybe? Would it have hindered his or her prior training? No? Then tell me why being homosexual would have any bearing on the performance of a soldier.

You accuse the OP of being emotional ( and I agree ) but you are being equally as emotional, making a slew of emotional arguments and a number of baseless assumptions about me. I strongly advise you to read the prior responses in this thread before you jump the gun again. No pun intended.

Recross:

Once again a stupid example of Authoritarianism. I suppose when I was a kid and every kid was forced to be inoculated to prevent getting polio that was an example of IKE being an Authoritarian?

Only idiots would attend a rally, a concert or a church service with hundreds of people unmasked and in close contact during a pandemic. I don't know what has possessed you into making such stupid remarks. Do you hate all of humanity? Are you a mass murderer wannabe?

Rallies and church services are protected by the First Amendment. The right to peaceably assemble is sacrosanct. No edicts from mayors or governors can stop people from doing that.

What Eisenhower did was mandate vaccinations for Polio. That did not infringe on any rights. False equivalence. What did the mandate stop people from doing?

If I'm not wrong Gov. Newsom didn't send in the National Guard to close the doors to all religious houses of worship. He used the authority of his office to close beaches but only strongly suggested Preachers, Priests, Rabbis and other clerics not create a petri dish. He did order and some counties have passed local ordinances to fine people who in public do not wear a mask.
Fuck your masks dipshit.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

I'll answer your ignorant, emotional, out-of-touch rant.

1. The Commander In Chief does not tell his generals and commanders how to do each and every move. They have the expertise and the training. This might not make sense to you but then again, you make no sense to thinking adults.

2. Rioters are throwing stones and fire bombs, beating people with steel pipes, and our military is almost certainly not issued ammunition for their rifles, so what are they supposed to do in YOUR supreme, brilliant opinion, just stand still and get mauled? Would you!

3. You face a row of strong, trained men with fixed bayonets and you will get an attitude change. If you do not, you might get stuck for being a dumbass rioting criminal.
Ignorant emotional rant??? The unqualified moron in our WH fired all his generals and those who had a clue Trump the unqualified , is governing by the seat of his pants All that's left is Pompeo Pence and a few others that when trump says shit they ask what color
He fired them because they were all incompetent fools - just like you.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

I'll answer your ignorant, emotional, out-of-touch rant.

1. The Commander In Chief does not tell his generals and commanders how to do each and every move. They have the expertise and the training. This might not make sense to you but then again, you make no sense to thinking adults.

2. Rioters are throwing stones and fire bombs, beating people with steel pipes, and our military is almost certainly not issued ammunition for their rifles, so what are they supposed to do in YOUR supreme, brilliant opinion, just stand still and get mauled? Would you!

3. You face a row of strong, trained men with fixed bayonets and you will get an attitude change. If you do not, you might get stuck for being a dumbass rioting criminal.
Ignorant emotional rant??? The unqualified moron in our WH fired all his generals and those who had a clue Trump the unqualified , is governing by the seat of his pants All that's left is Pompeo Pence and a few others that when trump says shit they ask what color
He fired them because they were all incompetent fools - just like you.
He fired them because they were smarter than him and wouldn't kiss hiss ass

Then tell me why being homosexual would have any bearing on the performance of a soldier.
"The guys" are out dating and picking up local girls in bikinis somewhere, and you aren't going along with them.

Or else there's ten guys taking a shower in the same room, and one of them is sitting in the corner masturbating.

Guys are bunked like sardines in a can, and all their dicks have to measure exactly the same length, or one man is "out."

I don't know that being "gay" or considering oneself "gay" would affect the performance of a soldier per se, but you'd be constantly fighting the low-IQ locker room mentality, and a lot of guys don't want to be friends with somebody who's gay, because that in turn affects how they interact with females.

I don't know that being "gay" or considering oneself "gay" would affect the performance of a soldier per se, but you'd be constantly fighting the low-IQ locker room mentality, and a lot of guys don't want to be friends with somebody who's gay, because that in turn affects how they interact with females.

I could care less about how my comrades view me. I'm there to serve my country, not their political interests. You win friends by what you do or do not do.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
The real question is who else can you vote for but Trump? Everyone else is a commie and a limp wristed fucking moron and wanna be tyrant. Only a complete fool would vote for anyone but Trump.

Why vote for Trump?

Well he doubling down on white racial grievance

His people say he's not racist...he is just playing to his core constituency.

Ok. Well if that's who you are...I guess Trump is your guy

I'm there to serve my country, not their political interests.
Guns are banned because one dude wants to sneak into bed with another dude after curfew time and just get away with it?
Two guys are buttfucking in the barracks, and all the other guys are feeling uncomfortable with it, and they're just expected to bend over, deal with it, put up or shut up? Butt has to be available, or all the homosexuals are going at court-martial to complain about the hate. No shit.
not their political interests
The conflict here is that our political interests center around defending the Constitution, and being "gay" doesn't support the bearing of Arms according to the Second Amendment.

Third and lastly, let's say a US Sniper sets the distance record for the longest distance to kill. Let's say the sniper in question was a homosexual. Would his being homosexual have affected the accuracy of that bullet? Enhanced it, maybe? Would it have hindered his or her prior training? No? Then tell me why being homosexual would have any bearing on the performance of a soldier.

The problem arises more when a soldier is engaging in sodomy with other soldiers, especially his subordinates.

Fraternization is terrible for morale, the men have to think that their commanding officer is concerned about the mission, not just protecting his bum buddy.

The problem arises more when a soldier is engaging in sodomy with other soldiers, especially his subordinates.
That's the male version of the harassment and quid pro quo which females on the receiving end of it complain about. There's only about 1/2 inch difference between a vagina and an anus anyways. Dudes who offer butt have devious ways of keeping other dudes who aren't paying customers away from the gals, whether gay people are jealous of "straight" folks, or see a way to charge money for something social or deny dates to other guys who aren't paying their fair share or pulling their weight or something like that.

Fraternization is terrible for morale, the men have to think that their commanding officer is concerned about the mission, not just protecting his bum buddy.
How is that different than how men and women interact? Sex between soldiers is bad no matter what sex they are...except on their own time

i see you didn’t mention undocumented workers.

How is that different than how men and women interact? Sex between soldiers is bad no matter what sex they are...except on their own time

You make a tremendous point here. It is very similar. This is why I'm against having Broads serve in the army at all.

If you have an army of 100% Normative Men, this is a problem that can be avoided.

Forum List

Back