Why vote for Trump?

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

How is Trump an Authoritarian.....name one thing he has done that makes him one......

He follows the law and the Constitution......obama did not. Obama used the FBI, DOJ, CIA and State Department to attack the republican party during the election and Trump after the election...

You don't know what you are talking about.

Q. How is Trump an Authoritarian?

A. See the Links below:

Authoritarianism, principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action. In government, authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people. Authoritarian leaders often exercise power arbitrarily and without regard to existing bodies of law, and they usually cannot be replaced by citizens choosing freely among various competitors in elections. The freedom to create opposition political parties or other alternative political groupings with which to compete for power with the ruling group is either limited or nonexistent in authoritarian regimes.

Authoritarianism thus stands in fundamental contrast to democracy. It also differs from totalitarianism, however, since authoritarian governments usually have no highly developed guiding ideology, tolerate some pluralism in social organization, lack the power to mobilize the entire population in pursuit of national goals, and exercise power within relatively predictable limits. Examples of authoritarian regimes, according to some scholars, include the pro-Western military dictatorships that existed in Latin America and elsewhere in the second half of the 20th century.

Hey genius:

Demanding the government get involved in any facet of life is by nature appealing for authoritarianism. Guess which party has the greatest faith in government? The one you belong to.

"Have faith in government" you say. "They will take care of you."

Like hell.

Last edited:
The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

How is Trump an Authoritarian.....name one thing he has done that makes him one......

He follows the law and the Constitution......obama did not. Obama used the FBI, DOJ, CIA and State Department to attack the republican party during the election and Trump after the election...

A. See the Links below:

Authoritarianism, principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action. In government, authoritarianism denotes any political system that concentrates power in the hands of a leader or a small elite that is not constitutionally responsible to the body of the people. Authoritarian leaders often exercise power arbitrarily and without regard to existing bodies of law, and they usually cannot be replaced by citizens choosing freely among various competitors in elections. The freedom to create opposition political parties or other alternative political groupings with which to compete for power with the ruling group is either limited or nonexistent in authoritarian regimes.

Authoritarianism thus stands in fundamental contrast to democracy. It also differs from totalitarianism, however, since authoritarian governments usually have no highly developed guiding ideology, tolerate some pluralism in social organization, lack the power to mobilize the entire population in pursuit of national goals, and exercise power within relatively predictable limits. Examples of authoritarian regimes, according to some scholars, include the pro-Western military dictatorships that existed in Latin America and elsewhere in the second half of the 20th century.

He has done nothing that even comes close to being an authoritarian.....

nothing you posted comes close to describing Trump or his actions....it does, however, directly go back to the democrat party and their brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter....the absolute lack of tolerance for any diversity of opinion as they cancel anyone who disagrees with them, the use of violence to intimidate the population into complying with their demands...the use of the government, the FBI, CIA, State Department, IRS, DOJ, to target conservative groups, as well as the Trump campaign and Trump in office......

You see it right in front of you yet you can't see it..........you really are blind.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety Denial.

The reader might see the proof in my post 165 on this thread. 2aguy clearly didn't read the links and is not capable of seeing Dumb Donald as who he is, a wannabe despot but too weak to even accomplish that.

Links to more commie lies, propaganda and speculation proves nothing. Your lies in the OP prove you have no interest in truth.

You're stupid, that is the only rational response to your stupid comment.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
energy independence . jobs . border security . strong economic growth . strong military . getting troops back home. better trade deals. rising wages and much much more ...all the things that were happening before the lefts communist allies unleashed a virus.

WOW Pollyanna, this would be great if any of it was true. The fact is most of these can be said about the Obama Administration, and much more.

Stability in the White House, not chaos; more stability in the markets, bringing our troops home, unemployment reduced, a potential pandemic prevented, the housing crisis ended and a President known as No Drama Obama.

Trump is divisive, every day he makes a remark or posts a tweet attacking the character of someone or some organization. Narcissistic rage is now a common occurrence by this man-child who is psychologically unfit and a danger to the world. These are facts which ought to make trump a one term president. And, there can be no doubt he will replace James Buchanan as the worst President ever.

Complete nonsense.

A. See the Links below:

Hey genius:

Demanding the government get involved in any facet of life is by nature appealing for authoritarianism. Guess which party has the greatest faith in government? The one you belong to.

"Have faith in government" you say. "They will take care of you."

Like hell.

STATEMENT: Demanding the government get involved in any facet of life is by nature appealing for authoritarianism.

RESPONSE: Your hyperbole is funny; the best example of this statement is the effort to make legal abortions so difficult in costs, transportation, shamming and forcing women to undergo unnecessary medical procedures.

Guess which party has used these methods to get involved in the life of women?

Which party has decided American citizens whose sexually orientation (GLBTQ) should not be granted the privilege to serve in our military; decided women cannot serve in combat units or on Navel Vessels, and which party supported these citizens?

You cannot defend Donald Trump and the Republican Party with your ludicrous effort; Trump is a wannabe "Strong Man", and the fact is he is weak, mentally unfit and emotional enfeebled. Those who continue to support an empty suit have already tossed real Republicans and real Conservatives under the bus; no other party has coined a phrase like RINO!

Last edited:

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
energy independence . jobs . border security . strong economic growth . strong military . getting troops back home. better trade deals. rising wages and much much more ...all the things that were happening before the lefts communist allies unleashed a virus.

WOW Pollyanna, this would be great if any of it was true. The fact is most of these can be said about the Obama Administration, and much more.

Stability in the White House, not chaos; more stability in the markets, bringing our troops home, unemployment reduced, a potential pandemic prevented, the housing crisis ended and a President known as No Drama Obama.

Trump is divisive, every day he makes a remark or posts a tweet attacking the character of someone or some organization. Narcissistic rage is now a common occurrence by this man-child who is psychologically unfit and a danger to the world. These are facts which ought to make trump a one term president. And, there can be no doubt he will replace James Buchanan as the worst President ever.

Obama had the entire press corp pretecting him....as he used the IRS to go after conservative groups, as he actually gave in to Russia, as he used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, State dept. to go after the Trump campaign and then Trump and his people after the election, and as his policy in the middle east created the biggest refugee crisis in recent history..........

without that press protection he would be seen as what he was...the worst President in our recent history....

there's just no other way to say it. Trump is an ignorant, inept, indecisive, incompetent, infantile, imbecile!

there's just no other way to say it. Trump is an ignorant, inept, indecisive, incompetent, infantile, imbecile!

Let me fix your post......I will make it the truth...

Joe Biden is an ignorant, inept, indecisive, incompetent, infantile, imbecile, who is also corrupt to his eyeballs....

There ....

Joe Biden is an ignorant, inept, indecisive, incompetent, infantile, imbecile, who is also corrupt to his eyeballs....

There ....
i'm voting because i like Biden's principles, not the man himself

KEY POINTS

Obama had the entire press corp pretecting him....as he used the IRS to go after conservative groups, as he actually gave in to Russia, as he used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, State dept. to go after the Trump campaign and then Trump and his people after the election, and as his policy in the middle east created the biggest refugee crisis in recent history..........

without that press protection he would be seen as what he was...the worst President in our recent history....

You're insane.

There ....

It seems you've plagiarized your last evaluations from several jobs you have been fired from. Try to be original, and try to keep a job for more than a week.

A series of crises over the past three months has seen the political environment deteriorate markedly for Trump and his party. The percentage of voters who think the country is headed in the wrong direction is hitting new highs... a record 75 percent

The signs are apparent: Trump’s campaign is running ads in states he won handily in 2016, like Georgia and Ohio. Senate Republicans aren’t just playing defense in vulnerable seats in states like Colorado, Maine and North Carolina ...they’re also retrenching in places like Iowa and Montana

STATEMENT: Demanding the government get involved in any facet of life is by nature appealing for authoritarianism.

RESPONSE: Your hyperbole is funny; the best example of this statement is the effort to make legal abortions so difficult in costs, transportation, shamming, and forcing women to undergo unnecessary medical procedures.

COUNTER-RESPONSE: My hyperbole isn't hyperbole. Take the state by state response to COVID. A prime example is California banning church congregants from singing and chanting during a worship service. That is blatant authoritarianism. You say nothing of it. When states forcefully shut down businesses for reopening for the sake of their livelihoods, you say nothing of it. You condone authoritarianism in its most raw form.

Which party has decided American citizens whose sexual orientation (GLBTQ) should not be granted the privilege to serve in our military; decided women cannot serve in combat units or on Navel Vessels, and which party supported these citizens?

Curious, I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I automatically agree with your assessment. First, women in the armed forces. They are physically incapable of keeping up with men on the battlefield. Intellectually speaking, they are superior. That is a proven fact.

Second, women serving on Naval Vessels:

So, given that you blatantly lied to me, I don't care which party supported whom.

RESPONSE: Your hyperbole is funny; the best example of this statement is the effort to make legal abortions so difficult in costs, transportation, shamming, and forcing women to undergo unnecessary medical procedures.

COUNTER-RESPONSE: My hyperbole isn't hyperbole. Take the state by state response to COVID. A prime example is California banning church congregants from singing and chanting during a worship service. That is blatant authoritarianism. You say nothing of it. When states forcefully shut down businesses for reopening for the sake of their livelihoods, you say nothing of it. You condone authoritarianism in its most raw form.

Statement:

"Take the state by state response to COVID. A prime example is California banning church congregants from singing and chanting during a worship service. That is blatant authoritarianism"

Recross:

Once again a stupid example of Authoritarianism. I suppose when I was a kid and every kid was forced to be inoculated to prevent getting polio that was an example of IKE being an Authoritarian?

On idiots would attend a rally, a concert or a church service with hundreds of people unmasked and in close contact during a pandemic. I don't know what has possessed you into making such stupid remarks. Do you hate all of humanity? Are you a mass murderer wannabe?

Which party has decided American citizens whose sexual orientation (GLBTQ) should not be granted the privilege to serve in our military; decided women cannot serve in combat units or on Navel Vessels, and which party supported these citizens?

Curious, I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I automatically agree with your assessment. First, women in the armed forces. They are physically incapable of keeping up with men on the battlefield. Intellectually speaking, they are superior. That is a proven fact.

So, given that you blatantly lied to me, I don't care which party supported whom.

There were no women aboard the DD I served on during the Vietnam Conflict. I don't give a damn what you sexual orientation is, how that got into the discussion is beyond my comprehension.

There were no women aboard the DD I served on during the Vietnam Conflict. I don't give a damn what you sexual orientation is, how that got into the discussion is beyond my comprehension.

That was Vietnam, this is now. The policy directives in the armed forces have changed considerably since then. You were the first to mention sexual orientation, and my mentioning being gay was to dispel any notion that I had any reason to favor discrimination in the military against LGBTQ individuals.

Recross:

Once again a stupid example of Authoritarianism. I suppose when I was a kid and every kid was forced to be inoculated to prevent getting polio that was an example of IKE being an Authoritarian?

Only idiots would attend a rally, a concert or a church service with hundreds of people unmasked and in close contact during a pandemic. I don't know what has possessed you into making such stupid remarks. Do you hate all of humanity? Are you a mass murderer wannabe?

Rallies and church services are protected by the First Amendment. The right to peaceably assemble is sacrosanct. No edicts from mayors or governors can stop people from doing that.

What Eisenhower did was mandate vaccinations for Polio. That did not infringe on any rights. False equivalence. What did the mandate stop people from doing?

That was Vietnam, this is now. The policy directives in the armed forces have changed considerably since then. You were the first to mention sexual orientation, and my mentioning being gay was to dispel any notion that I had any reason to favor discrimination in the military against LGBTQ individuals.

Got it. Most of the self proclaimed conservatives (faux conservatives in my mind) are bigots and disprove of LGBTQ citizens serving in our Armed Forces.

Forum List

Back