Why vote for Trump?

Which party has decided American citizens whose sexual orientation (GLBTQ) should not be granted the privilege to serve in our military; decided women cannot serve in combat units or on Navel Vessels, and which party supported these citizens?

Curious, I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I automatically agree with your assessment. First, women in the armed forces. They are physically incapable of keeping up with men on the battlefield. Intellectually speaking, they are superior. That is a proven fact.

Second, women serving on Naval Vessels:

So, given that you blatantly lied to me, I don't care which party supported whom.

There were no women aboard the DD I served on during the Vietnam Conflict. I don't give a damn what you sexual orientation is, how that got into the discussion is beyond my comprehension.

That was Vietnam, this is now. The policy directives in the armed forces have changed considerably since then. You were the first to mention sexual orientation, and my mentioning being gay was to dispel any notion that I had any reason to favor discrimination in the military against LGBTQ individuals.

Got it. Most of the self proclaimed conservatives (faux conservatives in my mind) are bigots and disprove of LGBTQ citizens serving in our Armed Forces.

Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to my log cabin. I favor LGBTQ citizens serving in the military. It helps maintain the vitality of the standing army.

FB_IMG_1594068487533.jpg

Recross:

Once again a stupid example of Authoritarianism. I suppose when I was a kid and every kid was forced to be inoculated to prevent getting polio that was an example of IKE being an Authoritarian?

Only idiots would attend a rally, a concert or a church service with hundreds of people unmasked and in close contact during a pandemic. I don't know what has possessed you into making such stupid remarks. Do you hate all of humanity? Are you a mass murderer wannabe?

Rallies and church services are protected by the First Amendment. The right to peaceably assemble is sacrosanct. No edicts from mayors or governors can stop people from doing that.

What Eisenhower did was mandate vaccinations for Polio. That did not infringe on any rights. False equivalence. What did the mandate stop people from doing?

If I'm not wrong Gov. Newsom didn't send in the National Guard to close the doors to all religious houses of worship. He used the authority of his office to close beaches but only strongly suggested Preachers, Priests, Rabbis and other clerics not create a petri dish. He did order and some counties have passed local ordinances to fine people who in public do not wear a mask.

Recross:

Once again a stupid example of Authoritarianism. I suppose when I was a kid and every kid was forced to be inoculated to prevent getting polio that was an example of IKE being an Authoritarian?

Only idiots would attend a rally, a concert or a church service with hundreds of people unmasked and in close contact during a pandemic. I don't know what has possessed you into making such stupid remarks. Do you hate all of humanity? Are you a mass murderer wannabe?

Rallies and church services are protected by the First Amendment. The right to peaceably assemble is sacrosanct. No edicts from mayors or governors can stop people from doing that.

What Eisenhower did was mandate vaccinations for Polio. That did not infringe on any rights. False equivalence. What did the mandate stop people from doing?

If I'm not wrong Gov. Newsom didn't send in the National Guard to close the doors to all religious houses of worship. He used the authority of his office to close beaches but only strongly suggested Preachers, Priests, Rabbis and other clerics not create a petri dish. He did order and some counties have passed local ordinances to fine people who in public do not wear a mask.

Agreed. He did not summon the National Guard to shutter churches. But he still issued guidance, and by proxy, an edict to places of worship to discontinue "singing and chanting activities" (sic). That could open the door to him doing just that.

'Tis a slippery slope.

EDIT: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article243973397.html

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
energy independence . jobs . border security . strong economic growth . strong military . getting troops back home. better trade deals. rising wages and much much more ...all the things that were happening before the lefts communist allies unleashed a virus.

WOW Pollyanna, this would be great if any of it was true. The fact is most of these can be said about the Obama Administration, and much more.

Stability in the White House, not chaos; more stability in the markets, bringing our troops home, unemployment reduced, a potential pandemic prevented, the housing crisis ended and a President known as No Drama Obama.

Trump is divisive, every day he makes a remark or posts a tweet attacking the character of someone or some organization. Narcissistic rage is now a common occurrence by this man-child who is psychologically unfit and a danger to the world. These are facts which ought to make trump a one term president. And, there can be no doubt he will replace James Buchanan as the worst President ever.
With Trump there's an uncertainty about our economy Never a good thing..... Not so with Obama

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

I'll answer your ignorant, emotional, out-of-touch rant.

1. The Commander In Chief does not tell his generals and commanders how to do each and every move. They have the expertise and the training. This might not make sense to you but then again, you make no sense to thinking adults.

2. Rioters are throwing stones and fire bombs, beating people with steel pipes, and our military is almost certainly not issued ammunition for their rifles, so what are they supposed to do in YOUR supreme, brilliant opinion, just stand still and get mauled? Would you!

3. You face a row of strong, trained men with fixed bayonets and you will get an attitude change. If you do not, you might get stuck for being a dumbass rioting criminal.

Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to my log cabin. I favor LGBTQ citizens serving in the military. It helps maintain the vitality of the standing army.

Homosexuals and transsexuals show "vitality." Stay in your log cabin, Mister Rainbow.
Homosexuals have higher incidences of clinical depression, suicide, assault and murder, and troops under battle stress don't need more crap than they're already dealing with. All opinions aren't remotely equal.

Homosexuals and transsexuals show "vitality." Stay in your log cabin, Mister Rainbow.

Ha. A standing army needs bodies. If you are too selective about what bodies are put into service, the strength of the army suffers. That's what I mean by vitality. Gay people can kill a man just as easily as a straight person can.

Homosexuals have higher incidences of clinical depression, suicide, assault, and murder, and troops under battle stress don't need more crap than they're already dealing with. All opinions aren't remotely equal.

And what makes you think those stressors will enter the main body of the Army? Would the UCMJ not apply to assault and murder? Would one not be disqualified for mental instability?

I'll answer your ignorant, emotional, out-of-touch rant.

1. The Commander In Chief does not tell his generals and commanders how to do each and every move. They have the expertise and the training. This might not make sense to you but then again, you make no sense to thinking adults.

2. Rioters are throwing stones and fire bombs, beating people with steel pipes, and our military is almost certainly not issued ammunition for their rifles, so what are they supposed to do in YOUR supreme, brilliant opinion, just stand still and get mauled? Would you!

3. You face a row of strong, trained men with fixed bayonets and you will get an attitude change. If you do not, you might get stuck for being a dumbass rioting criminal.
Ignorant emotional rant??? The unqualified moron in our WH fired all his generals and those who had a clue Trump the unqualified , is governing by the seat of his pants All that's left is Pompeo Pence and a few others that when trump says shit they ask what color

Ha. A standing army needs bodies. If you are too selective about what bodies are put into service, the strength of the army suffers. That's what I mean by vitality. Gay people can kill a man just as easily as a straight person can.

You argue for the sake of argumentation. Typical of the Left. The military knows how to select. They have been doing it for centuries. Convicted felons are not allowed. Those with IQs below 90 are not allowed because there is no job they can responsibly do. You want homosexuals in for political reasons, not military reasons. Sick. Really sick.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
Because Trump is the first pro-America President we've had 20 years and because the alternative is to put Communists in control of the country.
Oh yah ?

You argue for the sake of argumentation. Typical of the Left. The military knows how to select. They have been doing it for centuries. Convicted felons are not allowed. Those with IQs below 90 are not allowed because there is no job they can responsibly do. You want homosexuals in for political reasons, not military reasons. Sick. Really sick.
No informed person or group uses IQ or whether they are homosexual to evaluate people anymore.

Why vote for Trump?

Why does any cult member subjugate him/herself and focus only on the glorification of their Dear Leader? Blind, unconditional, unquestioning, devotion.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Said Joint Chiefs of Staff are smoking weed and guilty of serious military insubordination if they claim the President is "out of touch" with them.
What makes you think that destroying monuments is legal?

Deuteronomy's reference to "landmark" is in reference to how surveying is done. Nothing about monuments or "national landmarks", but more about not trying to change the boundaries of you land as to not steal his real estate.

Forum List

Back