Why Vegas is a complete hell hole !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In case you’re relocating ??

1) most of the population is very anti intellectual. Vast majority of the population never went passed HS .they love to roar their motorcycle at 4 am to wake you up

2) Drivers - most careless pieces of human filth . Cars will literally just cut in front of you or turn into you

3) psychopathic culture- folks here tend to be mostly low life street trash . So many genetically damaged losers

4) Drug addicts - city has drug addicts in every direction and you can’t avoid them

5) Violence- random violence all the time

6) zero manners and crude behavior- zero class and sophistication of any kind

I can name more
I know California and NM are even far worse

1) most of the population is very anti intellectual. Vast majority of the population never went passed HS .they love to roar their motorcycle at 4 am to wake you up

2) Drivers - most careless pieces of human filth . Cars will literally just cut in front of you or turn into you

3) psychopathic culture- folks here tend to be mostly low life street trash . So many genetically damaged losers

4) Drug addicts - city has drug addicts in every direction and you can’t avoid them

I can name more
Las Vegas is a beacon for impulse problem driven people-------these are people with addictive personalities which includes psychopaths. They often have a variety of addictions--gambling, drinking, drugs, sex perverts, shopping. These personality types are often genetic---so you have both the genetic predisposition to be lack of impulse control people which tend to have higher crime rates as well with parents who often spend their time feeding their various addictions instead of raising their kids. Or worse teach their kids from an young age to do crimes. The people you are seeing are users and the losers who have often had a long life of bad decisions to shape who and what they are.

I can name more

You've just described every city in the United States.

I feel like living in Vegas is between life and death !!
The black population here is all LA ghetto thugs
The white population is trailer trash

I can name more

And that's just the Mormons.

I can name more

Oh dear. Those Democrat run states are dragging the overall intelligence and pride down. They should be stopped.
Perhaps we could print millions of bibles to distribute to the junkies and gamblers.
They are ignorant to what society expect of them. The government should do something. Shocking.. Don't be surprised if those wretched Chinese are behind it.

I can name more

That's an easy question...

They have had democrat party mayors since 1975

Oh well there lies the problem. Little wonder. I thought it was all the crime drugs and gambling created an uncontrollable city. Silly me.

The policies of the democrat party increase the crime and drugs..............

I can name more
some of the most intelligent and thoughtful people i know didnt go to college ...and many are very successful ... common sense is what the people you are describing lack .

some of the most intelligent and thoughtful people i know didnt go to college ...and many are very successful ... common sense is what the people you are describing lack .

Wisdom...that is what people lack......those with great intelligence are a huge problem when they lack wisdom. That is how you get men of science conducting experiments on human beings in death camps......those medical doctors had great intelligence but no wisdom.

The policies of the democrat party increase the crime and drugs..............
since i have been here, were i am at, i have yet to see graffiti on walls around here.....in Anaheim it was all over the place or there would be a big paint square were the city covered it up....

Forum List

Back