Why Trump will win again in 2020

Awww... You poor thing... You didn't get the memo.... That's gotta be embarrassing. There were no Russians. The DNC wasn't even hacked. It was an inside job. Just like Assange said...

Better get over to CNN and pick up the latest talking points, because you are way out of the loop.

lol, I don't get my "memos" and talking points from fake news propaganda outlets like Breitbart. Perhaps one day you'll grow up and decide to not be a full time muppet and right wing cock holster, useful idiot.

So you get your "news" and talking points from comedians like Jon Stewart, right?

duhh.
MOron thinks Jon Stewart is still on the air. Too damn funny.

Can't expect a Russian troll to know much about our culture.

Yet another impotent attempt to utilize Alinsky's Rules. You better find a new playbook, because your old one quit working. They didn't work very well against Trump, did they?

#4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

#5 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

#13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

BTW, I'm part Irish, part German, and part Native American. The closest I come to being "Russian" is my AK in the gun safe. But it no longer oppresses proletariats, it's been re-purposed into defending my property, my constitution, and my country.

This ain't your country, Vlad.

View attachment 143862
Is he going to even make it to 2020? At this point I feel like hes going to be impeached or he'll resign.

You can never say never. Especially if the democrats dont get their shit together. The way things are going for Trump, I would say no. Especially with the disaster of a press conference today. His opponents have all the footage they need for their ads Lol. But election can be unpredictable.

Also people are going to make sure they get their behinds to those polls. A lot of people stayed home in 2016. That's not going to be the case in 2020. People want Trumo out of the WH.
Every time he speaks his opponents either republicans or democrats have a fountain of information to use against him.
But there is no lie, no failure, no pathetic behavior trump whores like J Galt won't excuse.
They've drunk the Kool Aid..

Who the hell drinks Kool-Aid? I'm enjoying this good Russian Vodka Putin sent me for helping him during the election.

Even now, were converting all those FEMA camps into Gulags for you leftists. Enjoy your stay.:biggrin:

We got Trump elected this time; and you know how many Trump voters I know who regret their vote...?

Zero!!!

Never met a single one. They're scarce as unicorns.
Thats why his approval rating went from the 40's to 34%.
He's hemorrhaging supporters faster than you lie.

Still kneeling at the altar of the Almighty Poll?

Be sure to give them a human sacrifice, so they'll grant your prayers. :cuckoo:
Wingnut logic: because polls got it wrong in 2016, all subsequent polls from that day forward will always be wrong..
You trump whores are in for HUGE surprise when you find out this trump lunacy is not even playing well in the heartland..

Ya know, for someone who has to work so hard at working to discredit every conservative post on this board, your handlers aren't paying you near enough.

You should ask them for a raise. What is it now, about $15 an hour?
Naaa.... I embarrass u Trump whores for no financial gain. It's just the right thing to do.
It's obvious you know nothing about Groucho.
I know just about everything there is to know about Groucho liar.. He hated authority, liars and frauds.
He'd despise Trump but you know you'll keep lying to yourself about him.

"Authority, liars and frauds"? You just described the Democrat Party to a "t".

Are you a wizard or something?
No mirrors in your trailer? Funny you deny a universal truth about your NAzi enabler.

Trailer? I should mark your post as "funny".

I own a three bedroom, two bath, two-car garage on 80 acres of wooded land, with a creek flowing through it. 20 miles from a small town with a population of 5,000 or so. Lots of deer, turkeys, squirrels, and rabbits when I get a taste for them.

Trailer indeed. :biggrin:
Sure you do.
You're a deplorable. You support a pathological liar... which makes you one by osmosis.lol

Whatever, Binky.

Bonus smirk

America is already tired of trump after only seven months.

3 1/2 more years of this?
I don't think it will be that long.
This fat out of shape fuck is bound to have a stroke or something similar.

We got Trump elected this time; and you know how many Trump voters I know who regret their vote...?

Zero!!!

Wingnut logic: because polls got it wrong in 2016, all subsequent polls from that day forward will always be wrong..
You trump whores are in for HUGE surprise when you find out this trump lunacy is not even playing well in the heartland..
I love surprises.

Funny how people who think they're reasonable can watch this press conference and still not say there's something seriously wrong here.
Amazing.

IMG_0294.JPG

Zero!!!

You need to get out more, 2 very good and deranged friends of mine are so very sorry for putting the rest of America through this orange haze!

Zero!!!

I love surprises.

Surprises are nice. Imagine how surprised the snowflakes were, when they woke up the morning after the election.

Gawd, I love liberals tears. I lubricate my guns with them once a week, whether they need it or not.

The left is lashing the country into a froth. Of course Trump will be reelected, easily. Just to tell the left that their day is done.

I love surprises.

Surprises are nice. Imagine how surprised the snowflakes were, when they woke up the morning after the election.

Gawd, I love liberals tears. I lubricate my guns with them once a week, whether they need it or not.
Just as deranged as Trump.. still celebrating Nov 2016.
Enjoy your lunatic. He won't last long.

View attachment 143865

Zero!!!

You need to get out more, 2 very good and deranged friends of mine are so very sorry for putting the rest of America through this orange haze!

Talk about a "tool". Wonder how much that idiot was paid?
Just because you're extremely dishonest doesn't mean everyone else is..

Trump's followers and supporters are rock solid behind him even after the swamps onslaught of BS...

Forum List

Back