Why Trump will win again in 2020

I bet the Fox CEO's hate it when Charles Krauthammer tells the truth about their hero.
" He's a moral disgrace."

View attachment 143865
We got Trump elected this time; and you know how many Trump voters I know who regret their vote...?

Zero!!!

You need to get out more, 2 very good and deranged friends of mine are so very sorry for putting the rest of America through this orange haze!

Talk about a "tool". Wonder how much that idiot was paid?
Just because you're extremely dishonest doesn't mean everyone else is..

I'll have to remember that face. If he's likely to be the next nutcase who starts shooting up the place, I want to stay out of his way.

Guess who loved Trump's meltdown today counteracting anything positive he did yesterday?

The neonazi site Breitbart.
Donald Trump Blasts Reporters at Trump Tower For One-Sided Charlottesville Reporting - Breitbart

Now how reasonable conservatives and liberals thruout the land feel:

Krauthammer: Trump's Presser Today 'Was a Moral Disgrace' - Made It Clear Monday Statement Was 'A Hostage Tape' - Breitbart
Yesterday was a hostage tape

Bingo!

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

Only scared frightened little minds can't see the truth. Trump told the whole story. Two sides folks.....not one Trump is going to continue to win because he is honest and it's refreshing as hell.
The media thinks it strange to see and hear a president be 100% honest and even handed but that is why we voted for Trump. Krauthammer and people like him are proven wrong over and over but never lose their jobs. That is because it's their job to propagandize the people with half truth at best and out and out lies.

I bet the Fox CEO's hate it when Charles Krauthammer tells the truth about their hero.
" He's a moral disgrace."

Krauthammer is a babbling old fool. His conservatism is the kind of old-school conservatism that traditionally lost elections to you people.

He needs to retire.

Guess who loved Trump's meltdown today counteracting anything positive he did yesterday?

The neonazi site Breitbart.
Donald Trump Blasts Reporters at Trump Tower For One-Sided Charlottesville Reporting - Breitbart

Now how reasonable conservatives and liberals thruout the land feel:

Krauthammer: Trump's Presser Today 'Was a Moral Disgrace' - Made It Clear Monday Statement Was 'A Hostage Tape' - Breitbart
Yesterday was a hostage tape

Bingo!

hahaha-ah-haha-hahahahahaha

Listen to yourself. Liberals rooting for the old conservatives to come back and make it all better for you.

I'm fuckin' dyin' here. :lmao::laugh::laugh2::happy-1::biggrin::beer::banana:

Yeah that's why the base has dwindled down to a measley 34%.
Rasmussen has him at 42% but remember he won and his apv rating was 48%
We don't care where his numbers are at, he would will still win today, Hillary would still lose. That is what is important.

For all of the fake news and anti Trump BS Trump is still president, he still has his full base of support and his opponents have no agenda to run on. GOOOOOD LUCK!

Remember, liberals would run Obama again if they could.

They still have lot of promotional gimmicks they'd to sell.

Here's one that didn't do too well......it leaked, it failed, and went straight to the bottom.

Ofloat.jpg

Of course he will win again as this nation is full of idiots and animals like the middle east.

Izzat you Juan Williams? Was that Islamophobia I just heard?

You just lost the Islamic vote in 2020. Nice. :happy-1:

Forum List

Back