Why Trump will win again in 2020

The Russian trolls sure have been active here the past couple days.
Awww... You poor thing... You didn't get the memo.... That's gotta be embarrassing. There were no Russians. The DNC wasn't even hacked. It was an inside job. Just like Assange said...

Better get over to CNN and pick up the latest talking points, because you are way out of the loop.

lol, I don't get my "memos" and talking points from fake news propaganda outlets like Breitbart. Perhaps one day you'll grow up and decide to not be a full time muppet and right wing cock holster, useful idiot.

So you get your "news" and talking points from comedians like Jon Stewart, right?

duhh.

IMG_0266.JPG
This guy must be a Nostradamus. For those who can't read, I give you the Cliff Notes:

Donald Trump is going to win a re-election in 2020 because the left and "Never-Trumpers" are still playing the same idiotic game that got him into the White House in the first place.

The Anti-Trump Bourbons: Learning and Forgetting Nothing in Time for 2020 - American Greatness
When you open your higher and higher medical bills and when you get your record higher and higher medical insurance bills, be sure and tell yourself Trump is going to get re-elected.

Ahhhh, the legacy of Obama's one and only piece of signature legislation: Obamacare.

He never would have foreseen the consequences of trying to force-feed socialized medicine on a free and capitalist society. Marxism might have sounded like a lofty and wonderful idea when he was out there on the Chicago streets playing "community organizer", but the real world is a harsh and unforgiving mistress, as he so aptly discovered.
You're such a pathological liar. Obama had 6 legislative achievements his first 3 months in office.
Your fuhrer: zero after 7 months..

Awww... You poor thing... You didn't get the memo.... That's gotta be embarrassing. There were no Russians. The DNC wasn't even hacked. It was an inside job. Just like Assange said...

Better get over to CNN and pick up the latest talking points, because you are way out of the loop.

lol, I don't get my "memos" and talking points from fake news propaganda outlets like Breitbart. Perhaps one day you'll grow up and decide to not be a full time muppet and right wing cock holster, useful idiot.

So you get your "news" and talking points from comedians like Jon Stewart, right?

duhh.
MOron thinks Jon Stewart is still on the air. Too damn funny.

The media will never get that normal people have taken enough shit from Liberals.
Idiot thinks he's a " normal" person.
I have yet to see one coherent explanation of anything on any topic from you.
That's because you're a non reader, just like your hero the pussygrabber. You're hilarious... each and everyone of your posts are nothing more than stagnant air. You never say anything... afraid to take a stand..

Trump won't win in 2020 because no president wins re-election at 34% approval and there's no reason Trump's approval will ever be much higher.

There you go: You just provided proof of the original post. You continue to believe that the American voting public is mesmerized by polls, "approval ratings", and dishonest media, while failing to see that Trump isn't playing by the rules you wrote.

Thank you for proving me right. Enjoy the "Winner" rating I just gave you.

duhh.
MOron thinks Jon Stewart is still on the air. Too damn funny.

Jon Stewart or any one of his clones. They're all the same you know.

The media will never get that normal people have taken enough shit from Liberals.
That's because you're a non reader, just like your hero the pussygrabber
Fact: You're not funny.
It's the Liberal thing.
I give you permission to plagiarize me for a while if it gives you even the iota of a chance of being funny.

Trump won't win in 2020 because no president wins re-election at 34% approval and there's no reason Trump's approval will ever be much higher.

There you go: You just provided proof of the original post. You continue to believe that the American voting public is mesmerized by polls, "approval ratings", and dishonest media, while failing to see that Trump isn't playing by the rules you wrote.

" dishonest media" lol
This fraud gets his information directly from his ass or his favorite neonazis site like Breitbart

That's because you're a non reader, just like your hero the pussygrabber. You're hilarious... each and everyone of your posts are nothing more than stagnant air. You never say anything... afraid to take a stand..

Ya know, for someone who has to work so hard at working to discredit every conservative post on this board, your handlers aren't paying you near enough.

You should ask them for a raise. What is it now, about $15 an hour?

It's the Liberal thing.
I give you permission to plagiarize me for a while if it gives you even the iota of a chance of being funny.
You're a disgrace to use Groucho as an avatar.
He'd feel the same way if he was alive. The last person Groucho would support is a pathological liar incompetent clown like Trump.

Ya know, for someone who has to work so hard at working to discredit every conservative post on this board, your handlers aren't paying you near enough.

Naaa.... I embarrass u Trump whores for no financial gain. It's just the right thing to do.

It's the Liberal thing.
He'd feel the same way if he was alive. The last person Groucho would support is a pathological liar incompetent clown like Trump.
It's obvious you know nothing about Groucho.

" dishonest media" lol
This fraud gets his information directly from his ass or his favorite neonazis site like Breitbart

Never read anything on his site. Should I be?

Truthfully, all the news I get comes from a combination of FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC.

Whether or not I believe any of them, is up to my discretion.

Each trump whore feels obligated to call the media" dishonest, vile" etc... but when asked where they get information they sprint away faster than Trump does a fact.

It's the Liberal thing.
It's obvious you know nothing about Groucho.
I know just about everything there is to know about Groucho liar.. He hated authority, liars and frauds.
He'd despise Trump but you know you'll keep lying to yourself about him.

The folks in those tiny blue dots can command the TV shows and the fake polls and the fake news, but the people in those democrat plantations understand a pay raise and when the US is being run correctly. The MSM simply can't change minds, we know bullshit when we see it and hear it.

Naaa.... I embarrass u Trump whores for no financial gain. It's just the right thing to do.

What kind of cheap whore does tricks for nothing? At least I got paid in spades by the 2016 election outcome.

And truthfully, take it from someone who's been around awhile: You're not embarrassing anyone but yourself.

" dishonest media" lol

Never read anything on his site. Should I be?

Truthfully, all the news I get comes from a combination of FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC.

Whether or not I believe any of them, is up to my discretion.
You sound like you've never learned what a fact is.
How could you? You support the biggest pathological liar in American politics.

What kind of cheap whore does tricks for nothing? At least I got paid in spades by the 2016 election outcome.
Paid with dirtier air, more corporate corruption, the swamp getting bigger and a total clown as president..
Some payoff.

Forum List

Back