Why Trump Can't Admit That Wealthy, Mostly White, Educated Suburbanites Is Why He Lost

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.
Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.
Like Trump, the Trumpsters believe that it's all about (a) me and (b) how much money I have.

Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society.

This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them.

"Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society."
hahaha....cool THEORY Mac but once again your ambiguity is off the charts.
What exactly is this "bigger picture", the more "holistic outlook" and the "sophisticated appreciation" you speak of? What about humans is more "advanced and complicated" than they were in 1776?
I'm quite certain you'll pretend you didn't see this post for obvious reasons...but should you reply please be sure to detail how you arrive at such a THEORY.
I also said, "This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them."

And here you are.

Does that mean you can’t explain what’s behind your cool words and complex theory?
“big picture”
“holistic outlook”
“sophisticated appreciation”
“advanced and complicated”

Don’t worry bud, don’t be afraid to make a total ass of yourself explaining it...you have your anonymity.

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.

Is it Carl?

No....it's KARL....and he's dreaming of course... the people he's describing make up less than one percent of the voting populous so even if they all hate him it matters not a whit.
What does matter is a national system of voting machines that transferred as many as 15 million votes.

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.
Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.
Like Trump, the Trumpsters believe that it's all about (a) me and (b) how much money I have.

Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society.

This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them.

"Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society."
What exactly is this "bigger picture", the more "holistic outlook" and the "sophisticated appreciation" you speak of? What about humans is more "advanced and complicated" than they were in 1776?
I'm quite certain you'll pretend you didn't see this post for obvious reasons...but should you reply please be sure to detail how you arrive at such a THEORY.
I also said, "This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them."

And here you are.

So you flunked Math also? I'm not surprised....what a stupid and uneducated statement you just made. To put it simply your statement just doesn't add up regardless of the politics...... there are not enough Wealthy, white suburbanites to matter in a national election dude...they make up less than one percent of the voting populous. Your comment is mentally vacant.

And here you are.

So you flunked Math also? I'm not surprised....what a stupid and uneducated statement you just made. To put it simply your statement just doesn't add up regardless of the politics...... there are not enough Wealthy, white suburbanites to matter in a national election dude...they make up less than one percent of the voting populous. Your comment is mentally vacant.
Well, as I always say, you Trumpsters are just smarter than the rest of us 'n stuff.

And here you are.

Does that mean you can’t explain what’s behind your cool words and complex theory?
“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

Don’t worry bud, don’t be afraid to make a total ass of yourself explaining it...you have your anonymity.

I find that when I talk to never-Trumpers that they don't even know why they hate Trump except for... " I don't like him"... This poster is no different...
his comments are just a slightly better worded mutation of .... " Trump is a poo poo head....or " TWUMP SES MESSICANS IS WAYCISS".... if you look at the comments they are devoid of detail, reality and anything but personal dislike which is the way a child's mind works. Then of course you have the constant class-wide insults like " Trumpsters " "Trumptards" " Trumpasites" and so on that help them to reinforce their own biases more than they help the reader reach any kind of conclusion.

JO

And here you are.

Well, as I always say, you Trumpsters are just smarter than the rest of us 'n stuff.

Nope....that's not true either.....but if you would stop for a moment and actually make a policy statement like: I disagree with Chinese Tariffs because...yadda yadda yadda... or
I strongly disagree with removing Troops from the Middle east because....yadda yadda yadda..... then maybe you wouldn't look so much like a political automaton spouting a party line devoid of real decision making facts. I don't like Trump as a person.....but he has been the most dynamic Chief Executive this country has or will ever see most likely. What I do like is the United States.... I don't want it to become something else but apparently the left is determined to get there one way or another....so let's have it dude....you prepared to become the next Venezuela and just be content to let AOC run the place while she eats and your family doesn't? Will having cheated Trump out of office be enough for you when you sit down to an empty supper plate? Will you say to yourself...." Ahh.....yeah there's nothing to eat and I don't have a job but at least Trump is not the president! "

JO

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.

Well apparently not.....the fix may be in but the Fraud angle has gotten enough traction to make sure Dominion is out of the major elections from now on.....don't look now but there are several democrats questioning whether or not their GOP opponents used the same system to beat them.....Sidney Powell did say the both Dem and Repub are in on the scam soooo If I were you I would wait to see how this works out. Bernie was screwed by Dominion also.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

I find that when I talk to never-Trumpers that they don't even know why they hate Trump except for... " I don't like him"... This poster is no different...
his comments are just a slightly better worded mutation of .... " Trump is a poo poo head....or " TWUMP SES MESSICANS IS WAYCISS".... if you look at the comments they are devoid of detail, reality and anything but personal dislike which is the way a child's mind works. Then of course you have the constant class-wide insults like " Trumpsters " "Trumptards" " Trumpasites" and so on that help them to reinforce their own biases more than they help the reader reach any kind of conclusion.

JO
Oh, okay, please allow me to clarify this for you.
  1. I disagree with Trump on a majority of the issues.
  2. I think he lacks the temperament for the position.
Is that simple enough for you? I sure hope so!

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

Temperament? Neville Chamberlin had the right Temperament but it was a total Drunken asshole..... Winston Churchill who actually saved England. They could use him again right about now.

Wow, you finally had that epiphany. I am proud of you.

Yes, we are smarter than the average Democrat which is why we are also generally more successful. These two things often go hand in hand.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

Temperament? Neville Chamberlin had the right Temperament but it was a total Drunken asshole..... Winston Churchill who actually saved England. They could use him again right about now.
Yes, temperament. I don't need you to agree. I was just clarifying things for you. Now you know.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

Mac1958 never played sports, he never served in the military, he’s never managed large groups of people, he’s not the leader of his family...He’s soft and fragile, a full blown beta.
He needs to feel safe and secure, he needs softly delivered verbal assurance from those in power....He was that kid who would break down in tears if the coach said “man the fuck up Mac”....he needed to hear...”um, excuse me, little Mac, would you please do your little coachie woachie a little favor and make that little blocky wocky next time....pretty please?”
He’s a head case.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

Mac1958 never played sports, he never served in the military, he’s never managed large groups of people, he’s not the leader of his family...He’s soft and fragile, a full blown beta.
He needs to feel safe and secure, he needs softly delivered verbal assurance from those in power....He was that kid who would break down in tears if the coach said “man the fuck up Mac”....he needed to hear...”um, excuse me, little Mac, would you please do your little coachie woachie a little favor and make that little blocky wocky next time....pretty please?”
He’s a head case.
Lots of fantasy there. But I do realize that it helps you navigate your world.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

He’s a head case.
Just connecting the dots bud...For God sakes you’ve said over and over again...you didn’t vote on policy, you voted on FEELZ...just like all the other Change America / Hate America FEELZ based Loons did.

And here you are.

His life is going from one mental vacancy to the next.

“Why Trump Can't Admit That Wealthy, Mostly White, Educated Suburbanites Is Why He Lost”
You mean like these mostly white suburbanites?
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

Wow, you finally had that epiphany. I am proud of you.

Yes, we are smarter than the average Democrat which is why we are also generally more successful. These two things often go hand in hand.

Polling shows that even 30% of Democratic Voters think that Biden didn't legitimately have more legal votes than President Trump.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO

He’s a head case.
As usual Trumpturds are full of shite. Suburbanites make up around 55% of us.

And you're right that suburban votes flipped on Trump from 16. But we also saw an unheard of turnout from minorities, and blacks told the tale. I'd guess latinos turned on Trump in Az. Although, I've read that overall Trump didn't do badly with latino men, but the latino/Hispanic population is diverse

Not anymore. All the dumb racists moved from the Dems to the Pubs a while ago. Last bit of mucking forons joined the MAGA tribe with Trump. Please keep them.

And here you are.

“big picture”
“holistic outlook”

JO
That’s not accurate.

Forum List

Back