Why Trump Can't Admit That Wealthy, Mostly White, Educated Suburbanites Is Why He Lost

Liberals require the world to be a simple place.

They cannot handle the thought of people at least as intelligent and educated as themselves totally disagreeing with them politically.

That's why they cling to their fantasy of the bumpkin Trump voter like a child to her blankee.
:sleep:

"The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you."

"An overwhelming majority of California can't stand you." There fixed it for you, you're welcome.

Except for all of those white voters in the suburbs in all of those swing states, including Georgia, and Arizona, you almost had a point

Swing and a miss.

You lost big. From every corner of the country.

And the only places you won, you had to cheat to win those.

The majority of America hates your guts with a white hot passion.

Deal with that fact numbnuts.

The bullshit about Trump not appealing to "college educated" voters is getting on my nerves.

I have a law degree (doctorate), and 80% of my college educated friends support(ed) Trump, enthusiastically. It's not even close. These are men I meet at church, bowling, golfing, people I've worked with, relatives, neighbors, etc. Men and women. The Biden supporters are outliers.

But I'm talking mainly about college educated white men and women who work (or worked) productively in the private sector.

While I realize that my microscopic circle of friends, relatives, and acquaintances does not constitute a scientific study, I have a difficult time accepting the idea that "we" are the oddballs.

Where are these college-educated, suburban white guys who support Biden?
They are already buried, this election was stolen.

The bullshit about Trump not appealing to "college educated" voters is getting on my nerves.

I have a law degree (doctorate), and 80% of my college educated friends support(ed) Trump, enthusiastically. It's not even close. These are men I meet at church, bowling, golfing, people I've worked with, relatives, neighbors, etc. Men and women. The Biden supporters are outliers.

But I'm talking mainly about college educated white men and women who work (or worked) productively in the private sector.

While I realize that my microscopic circle of friends, relatives, and acquaintances does not constitute a scientific study, I have a difficult time accepting the idea that "we" are the oddballs.

FatBabySingsWEB.JPG

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.
The majority of the wealthy white suburbanite vote was in before 10 pm you moron and Trump had a massive lead. It wasn't until the fraudulent inner city fake ballots showed up at 3 am that the lead disappeared.

I'm a white, middle-class, female, suburban voter who also has a law degree (doctorate, as you say). My thoughts of what trump did in the areas of foreign policy, national security, his disregard of the U.S. Constitution, the requirements of the APA, his responsibilities in relation to Congress, and more, as well as his stances on social issues, compelled me to vote for Biden. Even now, his minions think that they can disregard those "stupid rules" like the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Federal Rules of Evidence. One of the judges who have dismissed the trump team's complaints, even put into an earlier order that gave the trump team a deadline for filing for leave to file a SECOND amended complaint, meaning that the judge was being patient. Who drafted the first two? Then there was the trump lawyer explaining that a "non-zero" number of republican observers were in the vote-counting room, apparently after asserting in the complaint that republican observers were not allowed in. I'm waiting for these fools to be sanctioned under Rule 11. Doesn't the likes of Giuliani even know how to draft a complaint? Most of these cases were dismissed under 12(b)(6), not even summary judgment.

The problem was never in the suburban vote. All the anomalies and irregularities come from inner city districts with long histories of voter fraud.

FatBabySingsWEB.JPG
Maybe we should state Russian collusion and waste 3 years of Biden’s presidency. If he gets away with the scam.

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.

Daily Kos doesn't have any numbers here. What matters is the ENTIRE NATION HAD COMPLETED the count by early Wed morning with Trump in the lead where it mattered AND ONLY 5 or 6 Big Blue cities wiped out a multi-million vote advantage and continued processing results over the following 36 or 48 hours..

I guess Liberal Arts majors and Political "scientists" dont need any stinkin' numbers..

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.

Says it all right there. You leave no possibility open that your preconceptions are wrong. They are wrong but that’s why you guys are a cult and not a political party.

Excellent post and excellent article to reference. The Trump stooges wouldn’t know a logical point if it poked them in the ass. They simply know Trump won because of rallies, yard signs and boat parades!!! Come on, what other proof would one need?

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.
Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.

CA and a couple of big cities in the Northeast. Biden picked up 5 million of his supposed 7 million vote margin from CA alone.

I am like you. I live in an area with a high number of college educated and high(er) income folks. It was very hard to find a Biden sign anywhere and not ONE in the yards of the 1+ million homes. In fact, the multi-million dollar homes on our beautiful lake were sporting Trump flags from their balconies. On the flip side, if I drove to the other side of the tracks, literally, there were plenty of Biden signs in the yards of small mill houses, etc. Granted I have no idea which ones of these homeowners were college graduates, but I could take a wild guess.

Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.

But you aren’t acting in the best interest of anybody except the government. You are trusting them to dole out the money as they see fit. If you really care about others, donate more to charities or even start your own. Trusting government to be efficient with your money is not prudent. I am also “wealthy” and would NEVER vote for today’s Democrat for this very reason. It is not prudent. I give quite a bit to charities which I research ahead of time. No Goodwill for example because they designate too much of my donations to overhead and executive leadership.

Forum List

Back