Why Trump Can't Admit That Wealthy, Mostly White, Educated Suburbanites Is Why He Lost

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.
Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.

But you aren’t acting in the best interest of anybody except the government. You are trusting them to dole out the money as they see fit. If you really care about others, donate more to charities or even start your own. Trusting government to be efficient with your money is not prudent. I am also “wealthy” and would NEVER vote for today’s Democrat for this very reason. It is not prudent. I give quite a bit to charities which I research ahead of time. No Goodwill for example because they designate too much of my donations to overhead and executive leadership.
Capitalism works in many industries but not in Healthcare, education, or as a safety net for the needy or to protect the environment. Maximizing profit isn’t congruent with the best outcomes there. Everything else... supply and demand on the stock market we go! Don’t be a sheeple. You are fine with public roads I assume or do you refuse to drive on them and just drive on private roads? That’s what I thought. Hypocrite when you get a benefit.

IMHO, if (IF) the statement in the thread title is accurate, then boy, oh boy, are many of those "wealthy, White suburbanites" going to have buyer's remorse as they see the policies that are implemented by President Biden (for four years) and President Harris (for eight years)!

Now I understand why some social scientists have observed that human beings often do NOT act in their own best interest.
Wealthy white suburbanite here... no regrets. Humans should act in the best interest of all humans, not just themselves. I support your ass in this country and don’t ask for anything in return. Consider it my patriotism.

But you aren’t acting in the best interest of anybody except the government. You are trusting them to dole out the money as they see fit. If you really care about others, donate more to charities or even start your own. Trusting government to be efficient with your money is not prudent. I am also “wealthy” and would NEVER vote for today’s Democrat for this very reason. It is not prudent. I give quite a bit to charities which I research ahead of time. No Goodwill for example because they designate too much of my donations to overhead and executive leadership.
Capitalism works in many industries but not in Healthcare, education, or as a safety net for the needy or to protect the environment. Maximizing profit isn’t congruent with the best outcomes there. Everything else... supply and demand on the stock market we go! Don’t be a sheeple. You are fine with public roads I assume or do you refuse to drive on them and just drive on private roads? That’s what I thought. Hypocrite when you get a benefit.

No, you don’t need to lump infraststure in with those things. Nobody has said we shouldn’t have some sort of public assistance for healthcare or for the needy, for education, nor should we eliminate all regulations protecting the environment. We already have these things. The issue is the inefficiencies of the government. Our educational system for example is far too bloated. Throwing more money at the union who bloats it even further is not the answer. Private schools are MUCH, MUCH more efficient. Our road system is another example of inefficiency and kick backs due to mass corruption. Why on earth would we want to give these folks more control? It is like handing your kid the keys to a new Ferrari after he gets his 3 speeding ticket.

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.
Daily Kos? Psst, that's even sillier than CNN. Try again.

No, you don’t need to lump infraststure in with those things. Nobody has said we shouldn’t have some sort of public assistance for healthcare or for the needy, for education, nor should we eliminate all regulations protecting the environment. We already have these things. The issue is the inefficiencies of the government. Our educational system for example is far too bloated. Throwing more money at the union who bloats it even further is not the answer. Private schools are MUCH, MUCH more efficient. Our road system is another example of inefficiency and kick backs due to mass corruption. Why on earth would we want to give these folks more control? It is like handing your kid the keys to a new Ferrari after he gets his 3 speeding ticket.
You trust your safety to the government - or would you like a private army? Listen, you’re not specific just waxing poetically that whatever democrats stand for must be too much government and whatever the pubs stand for is just right. That’s BS. You have a binary choice. The pubs spend as much as the Dems. You just have to pick where the benefits go. Do you think the industries i outlined are good destinations or do you think more corporate welfare and to wealth Americans is where it should go? That’s the real choice.

Have just read that BLM marchers in Seattle have been banging on the doors of some nice houses and demanding the wealthy owners turn over their houses to them.

If any of those house owners voted Dem on November 3, I assume that they will be delighted to comply with the "request."

The entire “voter fraud” shtick emanating from the White House is already rancid well beyond its shelf-life, but this needs to be pointed out, if it hasn’t already. Despite pointing his fat little fingers and squealing about “fraud” at the cities of Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta, Trump didn’t lose this election by twice the number of votes that he lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016 because of these cities. In fact. he did better in Detroit and Philadelphia, the two biggest targets of his accusatory, much-ballyhooed, ire, than he did in 2016.

As Holly Otterbein, writing for Politico notes, it was not the big cities at all--but the largely whiter, wealthier suburbs around these cities that sealed Trump’s fate.

The overwhelming majority of the country can't stand you, and that includes a majority of the white ones to. It's easy to see why the magats are having a hard time dealing with it.

You got a link to back up your claim about white voters? Cause no dem has won white voters since JOhnson.

The daily kos. Really? Oh no no no.

Like Trump, the Trumpsters believe that it's all about (a) me and (b) how much money I have.

Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society.

This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them.

DailyKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump hasn't lost. Trump won. Wait and see. :thup:
Nope, he got schlonged!!! MAGA
dNwPyyJ.gif

Only uneducated Useful Idiots voted for this Biden clown. You know, "The Big Guy"? China's man.

Trump was winning until the fraudulent inner city welfare Negro votes came in.

Only uneducated Useful Idiots voted for this Biden clown. You know, "The Big Guy"? China's man.

Trump was winning until the fraudulent inner city welfare Negro votes came in.
Trump was winning with those stupid enough to vote in person. He got creamed in the SUBURBS when those smart enough to avoid crowds who voted on time and legally had their votes counted. The urban areas actually voted a little more for Trump than last time. You. Are. A. Moron.

Wealthy white suburbanite here

haha...you are so full of shit.
If true, you have a 'special interest'...you're a pole puffer, rug muncher, chick with a dick, feminazi, degenerate, criminal, drug addict...etc etc...there's no way in hell you are a legit normal white American.

Like Trump, the Trumpsters believe that it's all about (a) me and (b) how much money I have.

Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society.

This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them.

"Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society."
hahaha....cool THEORY Mac but once again your ambiguity is off the charts.
What exactly is this "bigger picture", the more "holistic outlook" and the "sophisticated appreciation" you speak of? What about humans is more "advanced and complicated" than they were in 1776?
I'm quite certain you'll pretend you didn't see this post for obvious reasons...but should you reply please be sure to detail how you arrive at such a THEORY.

"They can see a bigger picture"
Like wetbacks having the right to invade our nation?

"they have a more holistic outlook"
WTF does this even mean?

"and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society."
Like embracing commie-lite shit, monetarily penalizing our most productive, free shit for Mexico, chicks with dicks and the denigration of the white folks who built fund and run our nation?

The impeached president trump cannot admit it. His admission would be in a tweet, and he can’t spell, wealthy, mostly, educated, and suburbanites. And even if he could, his devoted RWNJs can’t read well enough to understand, wealthy, mostly, educated, and suburbanites.

Wealthy white suburbanite here

haha...you are so full of shit.
If true, you have a 'special interest'...you're a pole puffery, rug muncher, chick with a dick, feminazi, degenerate, criminal, drug addict...etc etc...there's no way in hell you are a legit normal white American.
Well. I guess you’re not in hell then because I am a successful white guy not afraid of dark skin tones you pussy.

"Many wealthier people develop other priorities once they're no longer as concerned about paying the rent. They can see a bigger picture, they have a more holistic outlook, and more sophisticated appreciation of the nuances of an advanced, complicated society."
hahaha....cool THEORY Mac but once again your ambiguity is off the charts.
What exactly is this "bigger picture", the more "holistic outlook" and the "sophisticated appreciation" you speak of? What about humans is more "advanced and complicated" than they were in 1776?
I'm quite certain you'll pretend you didn't see this post for obvious reasons...but should you reply please be sure to detail how you arrive at such a THEORY.
I also said, "This is a concept that is clearly out of the intellectual reach of Trumpsters. Or people like Trump, whose profound self esteem issues consume them."

And here you are.

Forum List

Back