Why the whining about men voting to overturn Roe v. Wade?

sB4Wc3J.jpg

yxaaeflgnum71.png
Typical leftist law "professor". Dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

The real case that will be the deal breaker is when a happily married woman with several children finds out in her 20th week checkup that she's carrying a child that is non-viable because of horrible genetic defects which are a threat to the mother also and the state forces her to bear that child anyway. They will be able to sue the state for a billion dollars if the mother dies because of it. Those cases will add up quickly and the state will go bankrupt. Abortion laws have no place in free Nations, and they are not good policy in the first place.

No I think you guys win that prize because of your hypocritical stance.
I can't wait until this Supreme Court clarifies the mistaken idea that people born here to non-citizens are automatically citizens.

I can't wait until this Supreme Court clarifies the mistaken idea that people born here to non-citizens are automatically citizens.
There have been 27 amendments to the Constitution. The only amendment that was repealed was prohibition, the 21st amendment repealed the 18th. It's very rare, very difficult and next to impossible to repeal an amendment, plus you have to have really good reasons to even attempt it. The 14th amendment which covers this issue states, " All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States... " I don't see how they could legally or constitutionally change that.

Yeah, it's called "birthright citizenship" and it is expressly granted in the 14th Amendment. Don't expect that to go anywhere.

Yeah, it's called "birthright citizenship" and it is expressly granted in the 14th Amendment. Don't expect that to go anywhere.
She / he doesn't seem to understand that would disenfranchise all native Americans and most current US citizens by proxy.

There have been 27 amendments to the Constitution. The only amendment that was repealed was prohibition, the 21st amendment repealed the 18th. It's very rare, very difficult and next to impossible to repeal an amendment, plus you have to have really good reasons to even attempt it. The 14th amendment which covers this issue states, " All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States... " I don't see how they could legally or constitutionally change that.
What was the purpose of the 14th Amendment giving citizenship rights to people born here?

What was the purpose of the 14th Amendment giving citizenship rights to people born here?
Most people prior to that time did not have citizenship papers. This was to make sure no one was deported unlawfully. The native Americans did not have papers giving them citizenship, nor did the original colonists, like the pilgrims, etc.... By proxy all of their descendants were not be here legally either, the 14th amendment didn't come about until after the civil war when southern states were trying to limit the rights of former slaves. They didn't have papers either; their former owners had papers attested to the fact that they were bought. I guess these Southern States considered blacks their property still.

Most people prior to that time did not have citizenship papers. This was to make sure no one was deported unlawfully. The native Americans did not have papers giving them citizenship, nor did the original colonists, like the pilgrims, etc.... By proxy all of their descendants were not be here legally either, the 14th amendment didn't come about until after the civil war when southern states were trying to limit the rights of former slaves. They didn't have papers either; their former owners had papers attested to the fact that they were bought. I guess these Southern States considered blacks their property still.
Wrong. The purpose of the 14th Amendment was to ensure full citizenship to slaves and their descendants.

It would be as easy as getting a haircut.

I don't believe abortion should be 100% illegal anywhere...however this statement is a testimony to the emerging ugliness of the jaded modern human being. When abortion become too easy, human beings lose respect for nature and lose sight of the real reasons we are born with reproductive capabilities. If you don't want children, quit being such a fucking hedonistic slut ---> (GUYS THIS MEANS YOU TOO). That is what happens when humans ignore the sacred implications of nature and begin to think it's all just put there for their pleasure and recreation. The sacred act of procreation gets lowered to the level of a fast food drive-thru.

Last edited:
Wrong. The purpose of the 14th Amendment was to ensure full citizenship to slaves and their descendants.
You are a fool, yes the legislation protected former slaves and their descendants but it also protected everyone else here that did not have documentation of citizenship. Believe it or not that would be most Americans.

You are a fool, yes the legislation protected former slaves and their descendants but it also protected everyone else here that did not have documentation of citizenship. Believe it or not that would be most Americans.
Go fuck yourself. Read the link I provided and call that guy a fool. Idiot.

Forum List

Back