Why the whining about men voting to overturn Roe v. Wade?

Like I said, amendments that bring about freedoms can be expanded to include all Americans as it says so in the amendment itself. All people born in America are protected by this act. That birth certificate proves you are an American. Do you have your certificate from your grandparents or great grandparents whoever migrated here in your family line. My sister has a copy of it. But we do not have the original paper. Thank God we are all born here and being born here proves that we're Americans.
Cuckoo.....cuckoo.... You're ignoring the facts. Bye.

You certainly are cuckoo. It's right there in the amendment.
About four lines below the part you highlighted, did you do that too draw attention to that and that only ignoring the rest of the article. Looks like that's what you attempted to do.

Yes, If you're talking about the one from Tulane University that's the only one I remember. You should read the amendment itself.
I have. So you support giving full citizenship to a child born here even if the parents are both here illegally. Right?

Again, you are making a gross speculation at best. Please provide links.
I did. The quotes from the link I provided use terms such as "all cases" and "only makes exceptions."

Since you are now arguing in circles, I'm going to let this go. Have a good weekend.

I have. So you support giving full citizenship to a child born here even if the parents are both here illegally. Right?
That's what US law says. I have no problem with immigrants, that's what built our country. We are all immigrants here, even the so-called native Americans migrated into the Americas during the ice ages.

That's what US law says. I have no problem with immigrants, that's what built our country. We are all immigrants here, even the so-called native Americans migrated into the Americas during the ice ages.
No, that isn't what it says. Show me.

Forum List

Back