Why the whining about men voting to overturn Roe v. Wade?

No, that isn't what it says. Show me.
It's called birthright citizenship, " all persons born or naturalized in the United States are subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens of the United States. "You can twist that however you want, it still comes out the same way.

It's called birthright citizenship, " all persons born or naturalized in the United States are subject to the jurisdiction thereof are citizens of the United States. "You can twist that however you want, it still comes out the same way.
What does "subject to the jurisdiction" mean?

What does "subject to the jurisdiction" mean?
The laws of our country. I see where you're going with this. You people are good at your silly little traps. Now you have to look at your immigration laws. It is not illegal to cross the US border at any point when seeking asylum. The citizenship cause of the 14th amendment covers the birthright citizenship clause. Birthright citizenship in the United States is acquired by a person automatically by operation of the law this takes place in two situations by virtue of the person's birth within the United States territory or because one or both of the parents is or was a US citizen. That says it all.. end of story I'm not doing this discuss this any further cuz you're trying to play games.

The laws of our country. I see where you're going with this. You people are good at your silly little traps. Now you have to look at your immigration laws. It is not illegal to cross the US border at any point when seeking asylum. The citizenship cause of the 14th amendment covers the birthright citizenship clause. Birthright citizenship in the United States is acquired by a person automatically by operation of the law this takes place in two situations by virtue of the person's birth within the United States territory or because one or both of the parents is or was a US citizen. That says it all.. end of story I'm not doing this discuss this any further cuz you're trying to play games.
Wrong. It is illegal to cross the border for any reason without going through the border checkpoint. If you are seeking asylum, you go to the American consulate in your country. Why do you support illegal immigration?

Wrong. It is illegal to cross the border for any reason without going through the border checkpoint. If you are seeking asylum, you go to the American consulate in your country. Why do you support illegal immigration?
Welcome to LII>text 8 USCode-asylum-legalinformation any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States ( whether or not at a designated port of arrival )....

Why do you support illegal immigration?

Your link is bogus. Nothing there but an index of Cornel Law School. Past your bedtime, kid.
Just as there is no such thing as a illegal alien there is no such thing as illegal immigration not according to the immigration board of the United States. Keep dreaming. Ideally I would prefer that all immigrants come through immigration checkpoints, however until those checkpoints become developed enough to handle all that are coming to America there seems like little choice for the immigrants. Even despite all his efforts during Obama's term as president when he left immigration was 3 months behind. Trump getting addressed at all and put it 12 to 15 months behind, Biden has his work cut out for him getting all the immigration courts back up to speed so that we can get rid of this backlog.

Why would they leave their child? ....
If one of the parents has a relative legally residing in the US, they sometimes choose to leave the child in the US when they are deported. It happens not infrequently.

Just as there is no such thing as a illegal alien there is no such thing as illegal immigration not according to the immigration board of the United States. Keep dreaming. Ideally I would prefer that all immigrants come through immigration checkpoints, however until those checkpoints become developed enough to handle all that are coming to America there seems like little choice for the immigrants. Even despite all his efforts during Obama's term as president when he left immigration was 3 months behind. Trump getting addressed at all and put it 12 to 15 months behind, Biden has his work cut out for him getting all the immigration courts back up to speed so that we can get rid of this backlog.
So there is no such thing as an illegal immigrant. Cuckoo

If one of the parents has a relative legally residing in the US, they sometimes choose to leave the child in the US when they are deported. It happens not infrequently.
How many illegal immigrants do you estimate live in the USA?

The reality of the matter is that men can and do influence these things. Telling men to butt out just isn't productive.

I doubt men help at all when they "do influence these things" that they know nothing at all about.
Since men tend to support invasions, murders, imprisonment, etc., then they do not deny abortion over compassion, but due to evil attempts to enslave, produce soldiers, control, manipulate, prevent equality, etc.

How many illegal immigrants do you estimate live in the USA?

Depends on how you count.
Almost all the people the US government calls "illegal immigrants" are actually natives, while almost all those the US government calls "citizens" are illegal immigrants from Europe.

What a fucking load of horse shit.

What do men know about the difficulties of pregnancy, raising families, etc.?
Most men do not care or know.
But men should know about things like over population, pollution, energy shortages, dwindling resources, etc., and yet we do not seem to care about those essential facts?
So it seems the motives of men can not be trusted?

Just like with ancient Rome, immigration happens because people naturally and rightfully follow the money.
Stop stealing resources from all over the world, and people will stop emigrating to the US.

Forum List

Back