Why the silent majority will vote for Trump...

The MSM has totally created the "apparent" divisiveness..(I say apparent, because the vast majority of Americans are NOT falling for this "Black Supremacy" bit) for one simple reason... 96% of donations by so-called "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016. They've tried everything...i.e. Russia,Ukraine,impeachment, COVID and now totally inane veneration of a criminal who broke the law...i.e. Floyd. YET all these same White folks and a vast majority of black folks who have been so agitated by the deaths of convicts who resisted arrest say nothing of these facts:
---Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway.
in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
------Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.
This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

BUT the biggest killings occur every day for nearly 47 years of 1,165 black babies...EVERY DAY!!
More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

Meanwhile the MSM and the totally ignorant followers get all agitated and upset when a black convicted criminal resists arrests (broke the law) and is dead!
Meanwhile... almost all of you ignorant followers total ignore this:

Donald Trump is the one dividing America. Voters agree that Trump has bungled the coronavirus response and ignores something that is still killing people. He has mishandled the Floyd situation as well. That is why he has big trouble. Floyd should not have been killed. The police used excessive force.

There is no silent majority. That is your way of ignoring reality.
George Floyd was a career criminal who liked to rob and threaten pregnant women. The world is a better place without him in it.

Democrats are lying to themselves if they don't see the simmering fury. There will certainly be a revenge vote. A payback for the virus, the lockdown, the riots, arson, the punishment of the innocent. It is up to the public to fight for the safety of the police. Fight we will.

The police had no right to kill Floyd. Just another talking point by the far right. No one is buying it. Voters are fed up with Trump and his narcissim and bullying. They are fighting Trump.
Narcissism???
Are you aware of this "narcissistic" statement... who do you think said this?
my nomination is “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Who were these hardened, professional journalists talking about when they said:
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over (what president's speech) to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:
"I mean in a way (what president?) ’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Chris Matthews..."I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
What President were they idolizing?

Trump is the biggest narcissist ever. Everything is about him. He is willing to see people die for his re-election. You can't get more nartcissistic than that. Obama has higher approval ratings than Trump has right now.

The MSM has totally created the "apparent" divisiveness..(I say apparent, because the vast majority of Americans are NOT falling for this "Black Supremacy" bit) for one simple reason... 96% of donations by so-called "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016. They've tried everything...i.e. Russia,Ukraine,impeachment, COVID and now totally inane veneration of a criminal who broke the law...i.e. Floyd. YET all these same White folks and a vast majority of black folks who have been so agitated by the deaths of convicts who resisted arrest say nothing of these facts:
---Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway.
in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
------Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.
This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

BUT the biggest killings occur every day for nearly 47 years of 1,165 black babies...EVERY DAY!!
More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

Meanwhile the MSM and the totally ignorant followers get all agitated and upset when a black convicted criminal resists arrests (broke the law) and is dead!
Meanwhile... almost all of you ignorant followers total ignore this:

Donald Trump is the one dividing America. Voters agree that Trump has bungled the coronavirus response and ignores something that is still killing people. He has mishandled the Floyd situation as well. That is why he has big trouble. Floyd should not have been killed. The police used excessive force.

There is no silent majority. That is your way of ignoring reality.
George Floyd was a career criminal who liked to rob and threaten pregnant women. The world is a better place without him in it.

Democrats are lying to themselves if they don't see the simmering fury. There will certainly be a revenge vote. A payback for the virus, the lockdown, the riots, arson, the punishment of the innocent. It is up to the public to fight for the safety of the police. Fight we will.

The police had no right to kill Floyd. Just another talking point by the far right. No one is buying it. Voters are fed up with Trump and his narcissim and bullying. They are fighting Trump.
Narcissism???
Are you aware of this "narcissistic" statement... who do you think said this?
my nomination is “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Who were these hardened, professional journalists talking about when they said:
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over (what president's speech) to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:
"I mean in a way (what president?) ’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Chris Matthews..."I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
What President were they idolizing?

Trump is the biggest narcissist ever. Everything is about him. He is willing to see people die for his re-election. You can't get more nartcissistic than that. Obama has higher approval ratings than Trump has right now.
Actually at this point of their Presidencies, Obama and Trump had very similar approval ratings, BB! You wouldn't know it from media coverage though...would you?

Oh I don't disagree with you regarding Trump narcissism! You don't get to President by being shy. After all Trump's TV audiences over the years was in the billions so he definitely is a narcissist and maybe bigger than Obama! No question.
Trump though didn't need the job. So why has he taken on all this angst against him? What exactly has he done wrong?
Please list the things that Trump has actually done to harm the country?
Now attached is a list of things that Obama DID and Said that hurt the economy, put lives in danger, and threatened our existence.
One very simple one that seems to be totally ignored by everyone that Trump fixed. Keystone pipeline.
Obama wanting to please the idiots postponed building 1,000 miles of pipeline...which would by the way join the 185,000 miles already used. Obama would have Canadian oil shipped in 1 million barrel tankers per day. "winter hurricanes" area of the ocean.
with 40-foot seas and 100-knot winds that appear with little advanced notice. In a typical year, at least one ship gets into trouble.
"A vessel will have some sort of mechanical or physical issue that then puts them at the mercy of the weather and the waves."
So Obama and supposedly "environmentalists" though OPPOSED 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land!
Trump resumed Keystone because he is a practical and smart man who says...hmmm what damage would 1 million barrels of oil traveling on open ocean do versus 700 barrels traveling one mile of pipe on dry land...???" Seemed to be a no brainer.
Here are the rest of the "no brainers" that Trump would have opposed that Obama promoted and said!
I mean really? Obama wanted higher gas prices? Utilities to skyrocket? Companies to go bankrupt? I'm not presidential material BUT I can tell you those are dumb ass comments!
Obamaantibus011320.png

It's amusing that you think the reason we have Covid 19 is because Donald Trump is in the Oval Office instead of Hillary Clinton!

no, I think Covid-19 is much worse than it needed to be because Trump is in the Oval Office. Hillary would have listened to Drs. Fauci and Blix and wouldn't be out there trying to undermine efforts at every turn.

Or that the woman who was part of the couple who passed a crime bill that incarcerated more black men then any other piece of legislation in American history...would have prevented the Black Lives Matter...Antifa...riots!

That woman hasn't spent the last three years spewing racial rhetoric.

Also, not sure what role the First Lady has in passing legislation... must have missed that in Civics class.

As for the Republican Party getting behind abolishing the Electoral College? Why would they? That skews power in the country to urban areas...places that are dominated by Democrats. The chances of that happening any time soon are slim and none...and slim just left town!

Actually, the GOP probably will realize that Texas and AZ will become Blue states due to Hispanic Migration, and they would be disadvantaged if the EC continues. More to the point, the post- Trump backlash will be so powerful they can't wait to get on the bandwagon.

Trump will be like Nixon was in 1975. Nobody will admit to actually voting for him and both parties will get behind reforms to "correct" him.

Actually at this point of their Presidencies, Obama and Trump had very similar approval ratings, BB! You wouldn't know it from media coverage though...would you?

Well, because it's not true. Here's the total picture of Obama's approval rating throughout his presidency according to Right Wing Real Clear Politics.

In June 20, 2012, Obama's approval rating was 48.3 and his disapproval was 48.0. It was a net approval of 0.3. Not great, mind you, but not bad.

Okay. Get ready for this.

As of today, Trump's approval rating is 43% and his disapproval is 55.1 percent. It's a net disapproval rating of -12.1%.

Trump is really unpopular.

It would probably be even worse if they didn't include the utterly bullshit Rasmussen poll... but they did.

Forum List

Back