Why the silent majority will vote for Trump...

I have my doubts as to whether the so called "Silent Majority" exists in this day and age. Technology, social media, reduced transaction costs of speech, etc. Those people that care probably aren't staying silent. I am a firm believer in the "Doesn't Give 2 Shits Majority" though. Most people don't care about whatever the political problem of the day is. Hell, Americans can probably name more Kardashian family members than Cabinet secretaries.

Trump stole Richard Nixon’s slogan “Silent Majority” which Nixon coined in 1969. Look at the history of the last president who used “Silent Majority”, it didn’t end good for Nixon and more importantly, the United States.
Anyways, Trump’s recent interview with The Wall Street Journal was again, another clown show by Dotard. And just think, does anyone who isn’t easily manipulated actually want this bizarre bullshitter to continue to degrade the US to a Third World Banana Republic?
OK Little Trumpsters, read his interview with WSJ. Enjoy!
Cool stuff dude, and just so you know this is ...

1586528168705.png

:auiqs.jpg:

There was a lot of egg on MSM faces on Nov 9, 2016 after they went all-in on Clinton and began the celebration well before the eggs were hatched. Humiliated and embarrassed they had two choices … admit the 14 pt poll lead she enjoyed just 12 days before election day was a mirage, or double down, blame everything and everyone but themselves, and try to discredit and undo Trump's victory.

People who are still cheering Trump won on a technicality are like the guys who get the prom queen falling down drunk before having sex with her.

Only they are impressed by their accomplishments.
He won on a "technicality"? Oh, you mean the Electoral College? The way that we've elected all of our Presidents for decade after decade? Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! She didn't lose it on some fluke in the rules no matter how hard you try to push that narrative, Joey!

More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

I love the fake outrage of Conservatives over Black women having abortions.

Do you know what Conservatives call Black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens
And you ARE RIGHT~~~!!!!!

WHY?
First of all FACTS
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.

Now how YOU Democrat welfare lovers contribute to this murder!!!
A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.

The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero

More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

Do you know what Conservatives call Black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS
44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.

A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.

The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero
Well which is it?

You want those black women to keep their children and have public support or abort them?

What PROGS forget is their make-up is of irresponsible people, so they don't vote. That and a lot of them are talk-a-lots, deep down inside the know Trump is an AWESOME POTUS, so more likely they stay home, smoke bud and take it.

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

You want those black women to keep their children and have public support or abort them?
What I want is intelligent reasonable women who let their emotions control the deaths of babies be given a choice.
In other words, if a woman has had one abortion... I can understand, i.e. rape, incest, health etc. and like a relative of mine didn't know better, OK.
But 44% of these women have already had an abortion. Give them a choice: 1) have the 2nd or 3rd abortion and be sterilized and continue with
the welfare payments... or 2) have the abortion and not get any more welfare checks!
Those two options should be completed.

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

What I want is intelligent reasonable women who let their emotions control the deaths of babies be given a choice.
In other words, if a woman has had one abortion... I can understand, i.e. rape, incest, health etc. and like a relative of mine didn't know better, OK.
But 44% of these women have already had an abortion. Give them a choice: 1) have the 2nd or 3rd abortion and be sterilized and continue with
the welfare payments... or 2) have the abortion and not get any more welfare checks!
Mandatory sterilization
You are such a philanthropist.

Give the woman a real choice. Give her a reason to keep the baby

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

Mandatory sterilization

AGAIN... I've no problem with 1st time abortion ...understand. But if after education mandatory before the abortion regarding birth control tools,
emotional control, etc. and the awareness that after a 2nd abortion request, mandatory sterilization will occur then the first time abortion allowed.
Then when the 2nd abortion request and the agreed upon sterilization commitment, there will be no further abortions. PERIOD.
Thus the killing of babies, the rising cost of the $22 trillion war on poverty expenditures will be lowered.

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

Mandatory sterilization

AGAIN... I've no problem with 1st time abortion ...understand. But if after education mandatory before the abortion regarding birth control tools,
emotional control, etc. and the awareness that after a 2nd abortion request, mandatory sterilization will occur then the first time abortion allowed.
Then when the 2nd abortion request and the agreed upon sterilization commitment, there will be no further abortions. PERIOD.
Thus the killing of babies, the rising cost of the $22 trillion war on poverty expenditures will be lowered.
But with Planned Parenthood with it's over $1.6 billion a year in gross revenue "ENCOURAGING" abortions with $617 million in federal funding of Planned Parenthood as the annual report reveals that Planned Parenthood performed 345,672 abortions from October 2017 to October 2018 — more than in any previous year And financial records show the nonprofit received more taxpayer dollars in the fiscal year ending last June than ever before ($617 million) through Medicaid and other health service program reimbursements and grants, constituting 37% of its overall revenue.

But again you people don't care about babies... you need voters now!!!

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

Mandatory sterilization

But with Planned Parenthood with it's over $1.6 billion a year in gross revenue "ENCOURAGING" abortions with $617 million in federal funding of Planned Parenthood as the annual report reveals that Planned Parenthood performed 345,672 abortions from October 2017 to October 2018 — more than in any previous year And financial records show the nonprofit received more taxpayer dollars in the fiscal year ending last June than ever before ($617 million) through Medicaid and other health service program reimbursements and grants, constituting 37% of its overall revenue.

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than all the Conservative bans and shaming has accomplished

Welfare Queens

WHY?
First of all FACTS

Well which is it?

Mandatory sterilization

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than all the Conservative bans and shaming has accomplished
Prove it! Please don't make subjective, unsubstantiated statements because it denigrates your intelligence.
GIVE me proof that they have "prevented" more abortions. Where are your numbers? FACTS...not guesses.

Forum List

Back