Why the silent majority will vote for Trump...

More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

I love the fake outrage of Conservatives over Black women having abortions.

Do you know what Conservatives call Black women who choose to keep their babies?

Welfare Queens
And you ARE RIGHT~~~!!!!!

WHY?
First of all FACTS
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control continue to act as pre-meditated murders at that point.

Now how YOU Democrat welfare lovers contribute to this murder!!!
A second major problem is that the means-tested welfare system actively penalizes low-income parents who do marry.
All means-tested welfare programs are designed so that a family’s benefits are reduced as earnings rise. In practice, this means that, if a low-income single mother marries an employed father, her welfare benefits will generally be substantially reduced.

The mother can maximize welfare by remaining unmarried and keeping the father’s income “off the books.”

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero
Well which is it?

You want those black women to keep their children and have public support or abort them?
What I want is intelligent reasonable women who let their emotions control the deaths of babies be given a choice.
In other words, if a woman has had one abortion... I can understand, i.e. rape, incest, health etc. and like a relative of mine didn't know better, OK.
But 44% of these women have already had an abortion. Give them a choice: 1) have the 2nd or 3rd abortion and be sterilized and continue with
the welfare payments... or 2) have the abortion and not get any more welfare checks!
Those two options should be completed.
Mandatory sterilization
You are such a philanthropist.

Give the woman a real choice. Give her a reason to keep the baby
AGAIN... I've no problem with 1st time abortion ...understand. But if after education mandatory before the abortion regarding birth control tools,
emotional control, etc. and the awareness that after a 2nd abortion request, mandatory sterilization will occur then the first time abortion allowed.
Then when the 2nd abortion request and the agreed upon sterilization commitment, there will be no further abortions. PERIOD.
Thus the killing of babies, the rising cost of the $22 trillion war on poverty expenditures will be lowered.
But with Planned Parenthood with it's over $1.6 billion a year in gross revenue "ENCOURAGING" abortions with $617 million in federal funding of Planned Parenthood as the annual report reveals that Planned Parenthood performed 345,672 abortions from October 2017 to October 2018 — more than in any previous year And financial records show the nonprofit received more taxpayer dollars in the fiscal year ending last June than ever before ($617 million) through Medicaid and other health service program reimbursements and grants, constituting 37% of its overall revenue.

But again you people don't care about babies... you need voters now!!!
Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than all the Conservative bans and shaming has accomplished
Prove it! Please don't make subjective, unsubstantiated statements because it denigrates your intelligence.
GIVE me proof that they have "prevented" more abortions. Where are your numbers? FACTS...not guesses.

Almost half the services provided by Planned Parenthood involve birth control and sex education. 3% are abortions.
I think even you could figure it out from there. :rolleyes-41:

The MSM has totally created the "apparent" divisiveness..(I say apparent, because the vast majority of Americans are NOT falling for this "Black Supremacy" bit) for one simple reason... 96% of donations by so-called "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016. They've tried everything...i.e. Russia,Ukraine,impeachment, COVID and now totally inane veneration of a criminal who broke the law...i.e. Floyd. YET all these same White folks and a vast majority of black folks who have been so agitated by the deaths of convicts who resisted arrest say nothing of these facts:
---Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway.
in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
------Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.
This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black.
5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

BUT the biggest killings occur every day for nearly 47 years of 1,165 black babies...EVERY DAY!!
More than 20 million Black babies have been aborted since the 1973 Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision legalized abortion in our country.
Black women have a significantly higher abortion rate than Whites and Hispanics.
38.0% of all abortions in the U.S. in 2016 were performed on Black women, however, only about 13.4% of the total population is Black

Meanwhile the MSM and the totally ignorant followers get all agitated and upset when a black convicted criminal resists arrests (broke the law) and is dead!
Meanwhile... almost all of you ignorant followers total ignore this:

Donald Trump is the one dividing America. Voters agree that Trump has bungled the coronavirus response and ignores something that is still killing people. He has mishandled the Floyd situation as well. That is why he has big trouble. Floyd should not have been killed. The police used excessive force.

There is no silent majority. That is your way of ignoring reality.
George Floyd was a career criminal who liked to rob and threaten pregnant women. The world is a better place without him in it.

Democrats are lying to themselves if they don't see the simmering fury. There will certainly be a revenge vote. A payback for the virus, the lockdown, the riots, arson, the punishment of the innocent. It is up to the public to fight for the safety of the police. Fight we will.

The police had no right to kill Floyd. Just another talking point by the far right. No one is buying it. Voters are fed up with Trump and his narcissim and bullying. They are fighting Trump.

The MSM has totally created the "apparent" divisiveness..(I say apparent, because the vast majority of Americans are NOT falling for this "Black Supremacy" bit) for one simple reason... 96% of donations by so-called "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016. They've tried everything...i.e. Russia,Ukraine,impeachment, COVID and now totally inane veneration of a criminal who broke the law...i.e. Floyd. YET all these same White folks and a vast majority of black folks who have been so agitated by the deaths of convicts who resisted arrest say nothing of these facts:
---Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway.
in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black.

BUT the biggest killings occur every day for nearly 47 years of 1,165 black babies...EVERY DAY!!

Meanwhile the MSM and the totally ignorant followers get all agitated and upset when a black convicted criminal resists arrests (broke the law) and is dead!

Donald Trump is the one dividing America. Voters agree that Trump has bungled the coronavirus response and ignores something that is still killing people. He has mishandled the Floyd situation as well. That is why he has big trouble. Floyd should not have been killed. The police used excessive force.

George Floyd was a career criminal who liked to rob and threaten pregnant women. The world is a better place without him in it.

Democrats are lying to themselves if they don't see the simmering fury. There will certainly be a revenge vote. A payback for the virus, the lockdown, the riots, arson, the punishment of the innocent. It is up to the public to fight for the safety of the police. Fight we will.

The police had no right to kill Floyd. Just another talking point by the far right. No one is buying it. Voters are fed up with Trump and his narcissim and bullying. They are fighting Trump.
Narcissism???
Are you aware of this "narcissistic" statement... who do you think said this?
my nomination is “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Who were these hardened, professional journalists talking about when they said:
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over (what president's speech) to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:
"I mean in a way (what president?) ’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Chris Matthews..."I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
What President were they idolizing?

Narcissism???
my nomination is “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over (what president's speech) to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:
"I mean in a way (what president?) ’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Chris Matthews..."I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
Obama was talking about ending global warming as a new policy.

You're also confusing adoration with narcissism. People said wonderful things about Obama, Trump says wonderful things about himself.

And dont forget the last guy that was in the white house. Yep, obama hated america and americans . But he sure loved the Muslim Brotherhood, didnt he?

Wow! And that’s why Obama is much more popular than Constitution hating Trump.
You are just another easily manipulated and hugely uninformed, kool-aid drinking Little Trumpster.
Thank you Lord, for not letting me, ending up like the above poster! :happy-1:

People choose not to be harassed by emotionally psycho libbies about voting so they keep quiet. Same thing last time. The poll fakers know this so they are out in full force trying to sway rather than display.

Last edited:

Narcissism???
Obama was talking about ending global warming as a new policy.

You're also confusing adoration with narcissism. People said wonderful things about Obama, Trump says wonderful things about himself.

Right... Obama told us he was going to stop oceans rising and heal the planet.... and that's not narcissistic?
Oh and as far as Trump... obviously Trump is a braggart. Obnoxious. Loud mouth. For sure no one disagrees.
The major difference is THIS is what Obama wanted to do to the USA which I would stake my life on that Trump would NEVER EVER make statements like or executive policies!
I mean what idiot would want higher gas prices, or utilities to skyrocket or companies go to bankrupt or 450,000 people and 100 billion a year in tax revenue to go poof! These are just a few of the dumb ass comments by Obama. Seriously why would ANYONE want an oil tanker with 1 million barrels travel one mile on the open ocean when 700 barrels can travel 1 mile on dry land..i.e. Keystone which Trump has executed and Obama stopped! Really dumb people wanting the ocean to be polluted by a sinking 1 million barrel tanker?? Totally dumb!

Obamaantibus011320.png

I see FAR MORE TRUMP/PENCE signs and bumper stickers this go around. It's a message of fuck the totalitarians, vandalism, & snowflakes, I'm parking one myself in the front yard.

I LOVE anecdotal evidence! Of course, for all i know you live in freaking Tennessee or Oklahoma. :cool:

No man, I live in Nevada gone California blue. We support Bernie and snowflakes now. Wish more Californians would move here, chaos is fun!

I see FAR MORE TRUMP/PENCE signs and bumper stickers this go around. It's a message of fuck the totalitarians, vandalism, & snowflakes, I'm parking one myself in the front yard.

I LOVE anecdotal evidence! Of course, for all i know you live in freaking Tennessee or Oklahoma. :cool:

No man, I live in Nevada gone California blue. We support Bernie and snowflakes now. Wish more Californians would move here, chaos is fun!

Same shit, different day

View attachment 352434

And people like you who are quasi, provincial and faun-educated probably can't change a roll of toilet paper are the exact dupes
the MSM is playing you to be. Melius est ut putavit apertum os tuum et probare, quam stultus est....or as they say in Latvin, "Labāk ir domāt par muļķi, nevis atvērt muti un to pierādīt.

He won on a "technicality"? Oh, you mean the Electoral College? The way that we've elected all of our Presidents for decade after decade? Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! She didn't lose it on some fluke in the rules no matter how hard you try to push that narrative, Joey!

Uh, guy, nearly every other president ALSO won a majority of the vote. The EC is a technicality at this point.

The people said "NO" to Trump. Very loudly. That you guys insisted on making him president anyway, and now he is destroying your party, is a delicious irony.

He won on a "technicality"? Oh, you mean the Electoral College? The way that we've elected all of our Presidents for decade after decade? Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! She didn't lose it on some fluke in the rules no matter how hard you try to push that narrative, Joey!

Uh, guy, nearly every other president ALSO won a majority of the vote. The EC is a technicality at this point.

The people said "NO" to Trump. Very loudly. That you guys insisted on making him president anyway, and now he is destroying your party, is a delicious irony.
A technicality? LOL Dude, it's how we elect a President! It's how our elections are decided! Candidates plan their campaigns not to win the popular vote but to win ELECTORAL VOTES! That's how Donald Trump ran HIS campaign...that's how Hillary Clinton ran HER campaign! Trump kicked her fat ass when it came to the Electoral College and that's the only thing that counted! Stop being such a whiny loser.

A technicality? LOL Dude, it's how we elect a President! It's how our elections are decided! Candidates plan their campaigns not to win the popular vote but to win ELECTORAL VOTES! That's how Donald Trump ran HIS campaign...that's how Hillary Clinton ran HER campaign! Trump kicked her fat ass when it came to the Electoral College and that's the only thing that counted! Stop being such a whiny loser.

Again, the People Said No.

The people got this right. They knew Trump was unfit for office, but he won on this technicality.

Now we have Plagues, Recessions and Riots in the streets, but you guys are still welping, "But, the Founding Slave Rapists said we can have this!!!!"

After Trump is gone, watch for both parties to quietly get behind getting rid of the EC.

The people got this right. They knew Trump was unfit for office, but he won on this technicality.

Now we have Plagues, Recessions and Riots in the streets, but you guys are still welping, "But, the Founding Slave Rapists said we can have this!!!!"

After Trump is gone, watch for both parties to quietly get behind getting rid of the EC.
It's amusing that you think the reason we have Covid 19 is because Donald Trump is in the Oval Office instead of Hillary Clinton! Or that the woman who was part of the couple who passed a crime bill that incarcerated more black men then any other piece of legislation in American history...would have prevented the Black Lives Matter...Antifa...riots!

As for the Republican Party getting behind abolishing the Electoral College? Why would they? That skews power in the country to urban areas...places that are dominated by Democrats. The chances of that happening any time soon are slim and none...and slim just left town!

Because they are hateful racists! Whites are scared shitless of becoming a minority.
FACTS show that YOUR "becoming a minority" is totally uninformed!
At the rate of population loss whites will be 77% and blacks 11%!
But again survival of the fittest is partially determined by how smart the survivor is and obviously YOU aren't going to survive based on
your totally wrong statement: "becoming a minority"!

Today's USA population 328 million of which
Whites constitute 76% or 249 million
Blacks constitute 13% or 43 million.
Now in 2000...USA population 281 million of which
Whites constitute 75% or 211 million
Blacks constitute 12% or 34 million.
raceofAmericans.png

RW nutbag Trombies don’t think that it is odd that they need to be silent after 3+ years of winning?

Trump’s support peaked on January 20th, 2017. He’s the least popular president of my lifetime and he will be defeated in November.

As for the Republican Party getting behind abolishing the Electoral College? Why would they? That skews power in the country to urban areas...places that are dominated by Democrats. The chances of that happening any time soon are slim and none...and slim just left town!

Why the Electoral College Will Not be Abolished
By David Henderson
And we can be almost certain that at least 13 of them would block the amendment.
Why? Because the electoral college gives disproportionate power to thinly populated states.
Unless the country’s population shifts substantially to 3 or more of these states,
something unlikely to happen in the next 20 to 30 years, there will always be a blocking coalition.

Forum List

Back