Why the silence?

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

The Atlantic--Why didn't you just quote the Puff Host.

I don't care who printed it. Its fact when you don't like it. Suck eggs.
That's evident--you morons believe anything that demented POS in the WH tells you. BTW, I think sucking is a requirement of democrats, ask a couple of your butt buddies.

I see you have no proof it is wrong. I'll take that as me being right.
So rant on with your normal diatribe of hate. That song change the fact the republicans are attempting to rig the election. So don't ever open you ignorant hate filled mouth again.

You get funnier by the moment, seriously.

In related news, still not obligated to take you seriously, still not viewing your "hard fact" opinion piece as anything but litter box lining, still not answerable to you for fucking anything.

Lol

Are you incapable of identifying the states where the GOP won both state house and senate, and traitor Joe won the state?

Ga and az are two.....

Lol
Run away, you fucking hack. You're out of your depth.

I know whose out of their depth when they get confronted with facts.

You "know" a lot of things that intelligent people laugh at you for. Somehow, that never seems to register with you.

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Excerpt:

Texas Republicans are pushing a bill to limit early voting, prohibit drive-through voting, limit the number of ballot drop-off locations, and restrict local officials’ ability to publicize voting by mail.

Arizona and Texas have the most at stake; both of these formerly solid Red states are now suddenly competitive. But in other states, too, Republicans are reacting to defeats in 2018 and 2020 by attempting to reshape the future electorate to their partisan advantage.

"Here, since you all laughed at the ridiculous opinion piece when it was first posted, I'll post parts of it again, because I'm sure THIS time you'll think it's serious and factual."

I will never understand what sort of brain damage it takes for you leftists to "think" this way.

Lol....

Actually, they did, very well, until FRAUD happened....

Lol....

Massive late night ballot dumps of fraud ballots just marked Joe and no votes for state races.....
None of which happened.

Try again and post some evidence of fraud.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state that voted for gop control of state house and senate.

You just endlessly lie and say there isn't evidence....

There is evidence. Your side just wants it censored.
Just like you lie about Jewish people. You two should grab a beer and salute your hate together. You have that in common.
What two?
emh and soup

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
Yeah, we know, it's the democrats.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."
what about xidens racist remarks?
Biden's comment wasn't racist.

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

More Trump cult deflection.
You’re kidding right? That’s super dehumanizing.
No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

Biden's record exemplifies Racism.
No one exemplifies racism more than Trump.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

"Look, my masters told me to believe Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE!!! Stop repeating Biden's actual words at me!"

Wow, yes, beating the voter into submission, forcing them violently to show their ID, then actually being made to stand in line and wait to vote.....oh the horror!

Why would anyone be outrages about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
It was a fair election , one of the fairest elections that we know of. Even Republicans admitted it was a fair election.

Republicans are suppressing the vote, the only way they can win.
Baloney, fake leftyvirus mailin ballots out the wazoo

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.

And you have evidence if that? The only evidence is a big hate filled mouth belching venom against drmocrats. Grow up.

How did traitor Joe win any of the 35 states that voted for GOP control of state house and senate?

A- massive fraud
It was easy compared to tramp. tramp was a loser , now and forever.

Wow, yes, beating the voter into submission, forcing them violently to show their ID, then actually being made to stand in line and wait to vote.....oh the horror!
Long lines, that people don't have time for.

Real Americans have all the time necessary to exercise their right to vote legitimately. But you don't??

Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about?

Good point. All they cry about is election fraud and never once have they admitted to the possibility of devine intervention.
Dimmer atheists don't believe in anything divine right snowflake??
We are smart, that's why!
Hmmmm well I guess one day you will find out just how smart, right? As for now, you are off to a real bad start.

Real Americans have all the time necessary to exercise their right to vote legitimately. But you don't??
Some people have to work!!

Good point. All they cry about is election fraud and never once have they admitted to the possibility of devine intervention.
Hmmmm well I guess one day you will find out just how smart, right? As for now, you are off to a real bad start.
I'm a proud atheists. You worship a Jew!!

Right, but not your people.....they are still hiding in their basements with facediapers on.

You are a Dimbulb

Right, but not your people.....they are still hiding in their basements with facediapers on.

You are a Dimbulb
You resort to names.

You are a Dimbulb
You resort to names.
Dimbulb is a description

Quite the little anti semite eh?

Forum List

Back