Why the silence?

Lol....

Actually, they did, very well, until FRAUD happened....

Lol....

Massive late night ballot dumps of fraud ballots just marked Joe and no votes for state races.....
None of which happened.

Try again and post some evidence of fraud.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state that voted for gop control of state house and senate.

You just endlessly lie and say there isn't evidence....

There is evidence. Your side just wants it censored.
Just like you lie about Jewish people. You two should grab a beer and salute your hate together. You have that in common.
What two?
emh and soup
Exactly who or what are you saying I hate?
Jewish people but you call them Zionists to make yourself feel better

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
Yeah, we know, it's the democrats.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."
what about xidens racist remarks?
Biden's comment wasn't racist.

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

More Trump cult deflection.
You’re kidding right? That’s super dehumanizing.
No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

Biden's record exemplifies Racism.
No one exemplifies racism more than Trump.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

"Look, my masters told me to believe Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE!!! Stop repeating Biden's actual words at me!"
Right and you're still stupid enough to believe Trump, then regurgitate his lies.
"Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE"!!!
Not true, his cult is even worse.
He is not a racist. If he is show proof please. You seem to be quite hyperbolic. You and DJT have that in common. Playing the race card is weak sauce.

Lol....

Lol....

Massive late night ballot dumps of fraud ballots just marked Joe and no votes for state races.....
None of which happened.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state that voted for gop control of state house and senate.

Just like you lie about Jewish people. You two should grab a beer and salute your hate together. You have that in common.
What two?
emh and soup
You must have me confused with someone else I have never even used those words on this thread.

Lol....

Lol....

None of which happened.

What two?
emh and soup
You must have me confused with someone else I have never even used those words on this thread.
There is another soup Nazi here then

Lol....

Lol....

None of which happened.

What two?
emh and soup

Not all Jews are Zionists. Many in the US are not Zionist. Zionist Jews, the fascists Einstein warned us about,consider non-Zionist Jews to be "traitors" to Judaism....

Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about?

Good point. All they cry about is election fraud and never once have they admitted to the possibility of devine intervention.
Dimmer atheists don't believe in anything divine right snowflake??
We are smart, that's why!
Hmmmm well I guess one day you will find out just how smart, right? As for now, you are off to a real bad start.
So that's some ridiculous threat of eternal fire? How arrogant are you people?
Not for me, or you, to say now is it Dimmer?

Good point. All they cry about is election fraud and never once have they admitted to the possibility of devine intervention.
Hmmmm well I guess one day you will find out just how smart, right? As for now, you are off to a real bad start.

You've made the choice, it's all on you.

My choice was based on evidence that a god does not exist. You have no proof otherwise. Just blind faith and a filthy old book.
The arrogance of you people to predict the future of others including the penalties applicable. As if you have unique access to gods thoughts or wishes. Rubbish. You have nothing but idle threats.
You have never interacted with any ghost and to suggest you are doing his work is total bullshit. You are delusional and been conned all your life. You're the classic religious sucker anticipating eternity because you believe your entitled to it and you won't accept your mortality.

Im Just warming up comrade. Do you want me to humiliate you further?
Mighty defensive there Dimmer. As I said, not for us to say but one day you will find out.

You've made the choice, it's all on you.

My choice was based on evidence that a god does not exist. You have no proof otherwise. Just blind faith and a filthy old book.
The arrogance of you people to predict the future of others including the penalties applicable. As if you have unique access to gods thoughts or wishes. Rubbish. You have nothing but idle threats.
You have never interacted with any ghost and to suggest you are doing his work is total bullshit. You are delusional and been conned all your life. You're the classic religious sucker anticipating eternity because you believe your entitled to it and you won't accept your mortality.

Im Just warming up comrade. Do you want me to humiliate you further?

You couldn't humiliate me on your best day junior. EVERY word you typed is pure speculation on your part. I made no prediction, I told you that you've made your choice and that's ok.

You know I'm right boy. You have nothing
It's insulting for you to think I can't see through your religious crap.
So to clarify your point, have the courage you say exactly what the choice is she has taken and why your implication it is wrong.

Don't deny your godbotberer son. I know you are.
Some little Dimmer sounds afraid.....

Lol....

Lol....

None of which happened.

What two?
emh and soup

Not all Jews are Zionists. Many in the US are not Zionist. Zionist Jews, the fascists Einstein warned us about,consider non-Zionist Jews to be "traitors" to Judaism....
Zionist means they believe Jews should have their own homeland and yes most are you dumbass mother fucker and none believe they are responsible for 9/11 at least none that are sane. Einstein warned you? You have that email? Idiot

Einstein warned all of us in 1948

To read the letter Einstein wrote signed by many other patriotic AMERICAN Jews, type in

Einstein 1948 warning israel fascism

Lol....

Lol....

None of which happened.

What two?
emh and soup
No you just made a mistake

Lol....

Lol....

None of which happened.

What two?
emh and soup
No you just made a mistake
Right my bad it was Snouter I believe. Soup Snout...happens.

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

"Look, my masters told me to believe Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE!!! Stop repeating Biden's actual words at me!"
Right and you're still stupid enough to believe Trump, then regurgitate his lies.
He is not a racist. If he is show proof please. You seem to be quite hyperbolic. You and DJT have that in common. Playing the race card is weak sauce.
YES, Trump is, I quoted that.

If Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.
His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 2016. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.
As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"
"Oh, look at my African American over here," Trump responded with a smile, pointing at Cheadle as some people in the crowd cheered. "Look at him. Are you the greatest?"

Last week, Donald Trump said he didn't think a judge with Mexican heritage should preside over the class action suit against Trump University, because the judge's background presented, in his words, an "absolute conflict" because of his plan to build a southern border wall.

Over the weekend, Trump defended that position, repeatedly insisting to CNN's Jake Tapper that the judge, who was born in Indiana, should be removed because of his "Mexican heritage." And he expanded it, saying that "it's possible, absolutely" that, in his view, a Muslim judge would be similarly conflicted.

Yeah, Trump's race card is weak sauce.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

If Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.
His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 2016. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.
As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"
"Oh, look at my African American over here," Trump responded with a smile, pointing at Cheadle as some people in the crowd cheered. "Look at him. Are you the greatest?"

Where's the racism?

Last week, Donald Trump said he didn't think a judge with Mexican heritage should preside over the class action suit against Trump University, because the judge's background presented, in his words, an "absolute conflict" because of his plan to build a southern border wall.

Over the weekend, Trump defended that position, repeatedly insisting to CNN's Jake Tapper that the judge, who was born in Indiana, should be removed because of his "Mexican heritage." And he expanded it, saying that "it's possible, absolutely" that, in his view, a Muslim judge would be similarly conflicted.

That issn't racism, turd. A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

That issn't racism, turd. A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable.
Yeah, the racist retard, calling out the only black person in the audience?

"A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable".

Really? Why would the judge "bound" be biased?

You're delusional.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

Do you mean how an American Republican judge appointed by trump is bound to be biased towards trump???
You didn't give that a lot of thought.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

"A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable".

You're delusional.
Mexican is a race? Since when? Link that please. The point is quite disputable.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.
Because the douchebag Democrats were accusing him of hating Mexicans because he proposed building the wall, you fucking dumbass.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.
Because the douchebag Democrats were accusing him of hating Mexicans because he proposed building the wall, you fucking dumbass.
So, retard, what does that have to do with a Mexican judge?

The judge STILL has to his job, you fucking MORON.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, saying the Indiana-born judge is biased against him because "he's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico."

At a rally in San Diego last week, Trump characterized the judge as "a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater." And "they ought to look into Judge Curiel."

He had more issues with the Mexican drug cartel than the grifting, orange, retard.

They've had a bounty on him for decades.

Shit stain.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.
So, retard, what does that have to do with a Mexican judge?

The judge STILL has to his job, you fucking MORON.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, saying the Indiana-born judge is biased against him because "he's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico."

At a rally in San Diego last week, Trump characterized the judge as "a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater." And "they ought to look into Judge Curiel."

He had more issues with the Mexican drug cartel than the grifting, orange, retard.

They've had a bounty on him for decades.

Shit stain.

If you don't tone the language down, I'll report you. There's no need for that rubbish. Learn English. There's a dictionary full of them to replace them .

New Topics

Forum List

Back