Why the silence?

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

The bigger question is why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING they see from the media?
Why? Because the media is accountable.

When they make a mistake, it is out there for all to see
Other media outlets are there to fact check and hold them accountable.
Most reputable media outlets quickly retract and correct mistakes.
If they don’t, Libel laws hold them accountable
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Nice try, but a Fail on your part

Media often retracts stories and updates them when new information is found

Republicans are so wrapped up in lies, they no longer can

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

The bigger question is why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING they see from the media?

None of the Media can be trusted

The truth is slowly coming out. Democrats are being exposed as voter frauds. They stole the election and the world knows it. Why do you think they try and block any transparency? Guilty as charged. Pillow guy!
This is getting monotonous. Again, where is your evidence and show us who in the world disagrees with the result?

You guys are like taking what from blind chickens. You scream lies all the time then get nasty when I pick you off for it.
POST FACTS ONLY. Its not hard.
wow, for some shit stain to claim, falsely, the election was not fraudulant....you seem awfully scared that the audit WILL prove the scum demonRATS cheated...but why would you be afraid of an audit, if it will answer that question?....something to hide, is why
Sure, Q NUT, a fraudit by the Trump cult, with no one else present except other Q NUTS?

May as well have Trump's sons, Hannity and Carson do the "audit".
waaa-waaaa-waaa....you are the best in being a whine ass, as typical....go live your pathetic life in denial, because thats all you got, shit stain....
not for nothing, why, shit stain, do you just throw a thumbs down on everything? no feedback, because you can't handle the TRUTH....you are a proud member of-- shit stains of AMERICA
Right Q NUT.
Whiny Trumptards are still whining, 60 court cases and 8 months later, after their LOSER, LOST.
The Trump cult is expanding their whine fest, to Florida and Texas to separate more morons from their $$$.

That’s what Trump taught you

It allows him to lie and spread misinformation without being held accountable.
The media is the ENEMY, they can’t be trusted
I am the only one you can trust

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
Yeah, we know, it's the democrats.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."
what about xidens racist remarks?
Biden's comment wasn't racist.

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

More Trump cult deflection.
You’re kidding right? That’s super dehumanizing.
No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

I've already schooled you there Junior. I'm not a rumpist.

Yes, this includes FOX.

We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false​

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

Biden's record exemplifies Racism.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

No one exemplifies racism more than Trump.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

Yes, this includes FOX.

We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false​

Self declared victories are so shallow aren’t they?

The media serves a valuable purpose. That is why they were protected in the very first amendment
A free press keeps Government in check. That is why Trump worked so hard to delegitimize them

No mother fucking such thing as voter suppression, the Demonicrats made it up like they do everything. Everyone's a victim in PROG, this is just one more example.

The Demonicrats want easy unchecked voting because it gives them an edvantage. They know damn well the laziest among us physically & mentally swing left, so mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting are desirable to them, and they're steering to voting by a click of the button on a smart phone delivered the user along with propaganda.

Consider this, the left runs all sources of information & "education", yet most people swing moderate or conservative and recognize the Demonicrats for who they are. Without the left's sources of propaganda infiltrating primarily chaotic metro areas the left would never sniff office. The left understands their enemy is normal & responsible heads, so propaganda and irresponsible voting are necessary for their success which is our demise.

Yes, this includes FOX.

The media serves a valuable purpose. That is why they were protected in the very first amendment
A free press keeps Government in check. That is why Trump worked so hard to delegitimize them

As you've been shown the CIA has corrupted it, and yes this includes FOX. You're too lazy and willfully blind, I could give you more proof but you'll simply say "nuh-uh".

Yes, this includes FOX.

Some "light reading"

They call themselves Christians just like they call themselves Republicans. Most of 'em are "born-again" Christians like Trump and are not true Christians or Republicans. They are fufnicks, like that fufnick Fraudit company that is doing the "audit". A waste of time, effort, and money, and these
trumpaciles think they are for real even they have no standing nor are they approved to audit the time of day.

They FEAR the AUDIT of the election.

They are accused of cheating.

They are opposed to, yet again, any INVESTIGATION as they were on the Ukraine foreign aid kickback to Hunter Biden.

They also FEAR the 1/6 crowd can be busted because a lifelong leftwing homo who briefly joins "oath keepers" is not an authentic trump supporter or republican.

Check the "sixer" sexuality and 1/6 gets exposed as the fascist hate hoax it was....

Firstly, this is not an "audit". This is political theatre designed to separate the true believers from their cash. You boldly assume that they fear the fraudit will expose malfeasance, but in fact the opposite is true. We fear this fraud will CAUSE malfeasance. Both the ballots and the voting machines have been tampered with by the "auditors", none of whom are conducting a proper audit.

The accusation of cheating has been disproven by the courts, and the thousands of certifications from every county in the nation. I can accuse you of anything, but without proof, it's just a sore loser trying to smear the winner.

You have nothing but your hate.

DROP DEAD. Voter suppression is a figment of your diseased imagination. You can't have people being suppressed yet be setting new records for most people ever!

Drop dead??? Is that the only excuse you've got for getting the republicans evil trap being exposed?
Nobody hates like a republican.
Biden made America great again by getting rid if your idiot ratbag trump.
Nobody hates like a scum demonRAT
TRUMP made America great again!!!!
now, AMERICA suffers due to an, anti AMERICA treasonist,(xiden) who has put thousands of AMERICANS out of work--- inflation--just like the barrag-o admin.....and made AMERICA dependent on foreign countries for oil---what a terrific shit stain, anti-AMERICA, traitor you scum demonRATS put in DC....

My God, you are ignorant about the oil business.
What do you imagine he doesn't know?

Already been explained in detail a dozen times.
Horseshit, of course.What he says is perfectly accurate. What you say is bullshit.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

No one exemplifies racism more than Trump.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.
No one exemplifies racism more than the scum demonRATS

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Nice try, but a Fail on your part

Media often retracts stories and updates them when new information is found

Republicans are so wrapped up in lies, they no longer can
They initially publish the report on page 1 and retract it on page 68. Fake news outlets like CNN broadcast lie after lie after lie. Most of their lies are never retracted.

They call themselves Christians just like they call themselves Republicans. Most of 'em are "born-again" Christians like Trump and are not true Christians or Republicans. They are fufnicks, like that fufnick Fraudit company that is doing the "audit". A waste of time, effort, and money, and these
trumpaciles think they are for real even they have no standing nor are they approved to audit the time of day.

They are opposed to, yet again, any INVESTIGATION as they were on the Ukraine foreign aid kickback to Hunter Biden.

They also FEAR the 1/6 crowd can be busted because a lifelong leftwing homo who briefly joins "oath keepers" is not an authentic trump supporter or republican.

Check the "sixer" sexuality and 1/6 gets exposed as the fascist hate hoax it was....

Firstly, this is not an "audit". This is political theatre designed to separate the true believers from their cash. You boldly assume that they fear the fraudit will expose malfeasance, but in fact the opposite is true. We fear this fraud will CAUSE malfeasance. Both the ballots and the voting machines have been tampered with by the "auditors", none of whom are conducting a proper audit.

The accusation of cheating has been disproven by the courts, and the thousands of certifications from every county in the nation. I can accuse you of anything, but without proof, it's just a sore loser trying to smear the winner.

Firstly, you're a moron. Nothing you post is worth reading.

The Atlantic--Why didn't you just quote the Puff Host.

I don't care who printed it. Its fact when you don't like it. Suck eggs.

"I don't care who printed it" = "I want to believe it, so that makes it fact!!"

And since what we're talking about is an article The Atlantic itself labeled as an opinion piece - not that anyone who's even remotely literate (which leaves you out) wouldn't be able to see that, anyway - it's doubly hilarious.

Come back and issue demands that we be outraged when you have something other than "I found something on the Internet that agrees with me, so it's TRUE!!!" Of course, we'll still tell you to go fuck yourself, because you are no one to be making any demands of us, but at least you'll have some sort of basis for the demands we ignore.

Forum List

Back