WHY the hell does nobody here want to talk about the FBI illegally raiding Simone Golds house?

Agreed. And I have said for a long time this is a line that cannot be crossed, that doing so ends any pretense of a constitutional republic. Biden is a two bit dictator with gangsters like Garland as his muscle. This administration is at war to end the Constitutional Republic. Any and all means of stopping them is legitimate. If there is a way to drive them from power peacefully, we should pursue it. If not, force of arms are called for.

Today's Dimm Party demeans our founding and history with the 1619 Project propaganda, they demean our Constitutional forefather's, thirsting to rip down their statues. All the while forgetting that they were responsible for the KKK, Jim Crow laws, Japanese internment camps, and negating the modern day rule of law.

It culminates in them asserting totalitarianism!!!

For an internet-famous physician, it seems that none of her publications are listed at Pubmed.

Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.
A link might would help people to know what you're talking about.

She was arrested for entering the Capitol Building.

She deserved her arrest.
Thanks for enlightening us.

I should have known that when the "outraged" blob supporter wouldn't provide any details about who this person was....they were probably someone who was raided for good cause.

Thanks for enlightening us.

I should have known that when the "outraged" blob supporter wouldn't provide any details about who this person was....they were probably someone who was raided for good cause.
You say "good cause", but I disagree.

Released. should not be imprisoned in the first place. Indeed after all we're learning now about how CDC, NIH, NIAID, WHO have hidden information on the virus, masking, vaxx injuries, they should be sued and she should be getting in touch with her attorney to file her complaint.

She pushed hydroxychloroquine, and then made big bucks selling it.

That is, she's a scammer.

As somebody said, it's much easier to scam someone than to convince them they've been scammed. The antivaxxers were scammed, and they're now reacting with rage at the people pointing that out

Today's Dimm Party demeans our founding and history with the 1619 Project propaganda, they demean our Constitutional forefather's, thirsting to rip down their statues. All the while forgetting that they were responsible for the KKK, Jim Crow laws, Japanese internment camps, and negating the modern day rule of law.

It culminates in them asserting totalitarianism!!!
Thanks, but we already know what the Democrats were several decades ago and we know who the Republicans are today. They support beating up cops and smearing shit on the walls of our Capitol. I`ll pass.

She pushed hydroxychloroquine, and then made big bucks selling it.

Hydroxychloroquine is dirt cheap, NO ONE makes big bucks on it. That's why Big Pharma and their, democrat lackeys in the media and out, lied to discredit it.

There was serious profiteering to do, and they weren't going to let something as cheap as aspirin fuck up the gravy train.

Big pharma has pulled in over a trillion dollars from the Wuhan Designer Virus, most of that paid by taxpayers. The democrats and their Chinese masters released the bioweapon to get rid of Trump, to destroy the best economy in a century.

But the massive rape of taxpayers with the toxic jab scam has Big Pharma and their democrat minions rolling in cash.

That is, she's a scammer.

As somebody said, it's much easier to scam someone than to convince them they've been scammed. The antivaxxers were scammed, and they're now reacting with rage at the people pointing that out

Right. At best the RNA sequencer doesn't work. That is AT BEST.

Who got scammed?

No, just a run of the mill domestic terrorist wannabe who broke into the Capitol with the rest of Tramp`s goons. Everyone inside that building illegally, deserved a bullet.
Except Colbert's crew - Reich has it's privilege.

And what of the millions who voted for Trump that didn't protest at the Capitol?

You want to kill all of us too. Don't lie now.

Protesting against your Reich is an automatic death sentence - Uber Alles Democrat.

Thanks, but we already know what the Democrats were several decades ago and we know who the Republicans are today. They support beating up cops and smearing shit on the walls of our Capitol. I`ll pass.
And you Nazis are such peaceful folk.

1663694073357.png

Ever notice that the "smearing shit on the walls" claim only came up over a year after the protest of 1/6? And only when that lying fuck Adam Schitt couldn't get anyone but crazy fuck Nazis like you to pay attention to his Nazi show trial?

I'm not saying that you Nazi scum are just making that up.. Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Hydroxychloroquine is dirt cheap, NO ONE makes big bucks on it. That's why Big Pharma and their, democrat lackeys in the media and out, lied to discredit it.
And yet your doc pal charged an arm and a leg to prescribe it.

She was clearly scamming, and you're here defending it.

Why? Because fascist filth sticks together. She's a fascist, you're a fascist, therefore you'll literally defend anything she does.

Now run along. Those white supremacist rectums aren't going to tongue themselves, so your skills are needed.

And yet your doc pal charged an arm and a leg to prescribe it.

That's a fucking lie - but that's what you do.

She was clearly scamming, and you're here defending it.

The jab is the scam - and cost thousands of times more per dose.

Sure, it doesn't keep you from getting COVID, probably makes you more likely to get it, and it likely will shorten your life.

But Joe and Nancy have Moderna and Pfizer stock. We have to have priorities.

Why? Because fascist filth sticks together. She's a fascist, you're a fascist, therefore you'll literally defend anything she does.

I'm no democrat. I don't think Dr. Simone Gold is either.
Now run along. Those white supremacist rectums aren't going to tongue themselves, so your skills are needed.

You're going to go tongue the assholes of white supremacists?

I'm not surprised, but life in prison for a tranny like you is - not pleasant sounding.

Scandal has reached a full boil at America's Frontline Doctors—the right-wing pseudo-medical group notorious for peddling bogus COVID-19 treatments and fear-mongering over vaccines and other safe, effective health measures.

The scandal has split the group—aka AFLDS—into warring factions, with its prominent founder, Simone Gold, accused of a slew of wrongdoing, including using the charity group's funds to buy a $3.6 million mansion for herself and her boyfriend. She's also accused of staging a hostile coup of the organization in the weeks since her release from federal prison for her role in the January 6, 2021, insurrection, which the group has defended....

hahahahaha

Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.

I believe there were a couple threads about him

gyhhhjjnnnmj.png

ekjejejjdjdjejjdje.png

Scandal has reached a full boil at America's Frontline Doctors—the right-wing pseudo-medical group notorious for peddling bogus COVID-19 treatments and fear-mongering over vaccines and other safe, effective health measures.

....>>>>

1668686529373.png

~S~

Forum List

Back