Judge who signed off on trump search warrant was trump appointee

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Donald Trump appointed Choose Bruce Reinhart to the place, and he started serving as a decide in 2018. He gave his blessing to the search of the previous president’s property.

The law is the law. trumpsters can whine all they want. The law is still the law.

Donald Trump appointed Choose Bruce Reinhart to the place, and he started serving as a decide in 2018. He gave his blessing to the search of the previous president’s property.

The law is the law. trumpsters can whine all they want. The law is still the law.
so what ? the left just lost the midterms and the 2024 elections because of the unprecedented abuse of power and overreach by [THE MAN ] ! the left just lost millions of minority votes .

Tick tick tick Dimmer.....still spitting out that teflon off your Trumpy doll??

so what ? the left just lost the midterms and the 2024 elections because of the unprecedented abuse of power and overreach by [THE MAN ] ! the left just lost millions of minority votes .
The law is the law. trump is in big trouble.

Yeah, there are a few threads on this including me discussing how the Judge was appointed by Trump…

it may not be Trump policies but the reckless actions by the left that cost them minority votes .. ie ... the abuse of power .
Abuse of power is part of life.

The choice is either Democrats or Republicans for them and truthfully your side ain’t winning minds over either.

So unless the Green or Libertarian parties step up then I don’t see another political party those that vote Democrat want to involve themselves with.

Now does that help the GOP but again they ain’t leaving because what Trump is enduring.

Yeah, there are a few threads on this including me discussing how the Judge was appointed by Trump…
But that won't stop the trump cult from shouting "political witch hunt." Stupid trump cult.....The Law is The Law"

Why does it matter that the judge was a Trump appointee?
These sub-morons obviously don't know that these judges were proposed and vetted by Cocaine Mitch McTurtle....All Trump did was sit there and offer his approval.

BTW, here's your "Trump judge"....

and the judge is also an Obama donor and worked for Jeffrey Epstein .

These sub-morons obviously don't know that these judges were proposed and vetted by Cocaine Mitch McTurtle....All Trump did was sit there and offer his approval.

BTW, here's your "Trump judge"....

He might be a complete piece of shit. But the fact that he represented an odious scumbag client is not proof of that. Even shitpiles like Epstein are entitled to representation.

Fuck, I represented some bad people. I had also prosecuted some bad people. I have to say, successfully prosecuting them felt better at the end of the day. Still, everyone is entitled to the presumption of innocence in the eyes of the law. (Just don’t tell that to our liberals. When it comes to Trump, that concept really bothers them.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back