WHY the hell does nobody here want to talk about the FBI illegally raiding Simone Golds house?

It is ineffectual to try and fight the Establishment with Pawns in a Banana Republic ... :thup:
The only way that ever makes a difference is in a Revolution.

(For any of you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I am not starting anything)

That's what the fascist democrats are angling for. Then they will ask China for help - to "restore order."

That's what the fascist democrats are angling for. Then they will ask China for help - to "restore order."

If we ever stop fighting with each other long enough to turn that sentiment towards the Establishment ...
It will be too late for the Chinese to bail out the Assclowns in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill.

The Chinese will have better luck with Tik-Tok than trying to restore order here ... :auiqs.jpg:

If we ever stop fighting with each other long enough to turn that sentiment towards the Establishment ...
It will be too late for the Chinese to bail out the Assclowns in the Banana Republic on Capitol Hill.

The Chinese will have better luck with Tik-Tok than trying to restore order here ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but notice how the forum Nazis have all formed a defense around the outrageous acts by Garland - which is really Xi's Biden Regime. The idiot left is all in for a fascist dictatorship

Simone Gold - Wikipedia She was arrested for protesting and having an opinion.
which just backs me up that she did nothing illegal and the FBI is an evil organization..where is the FBI for all the crimes that the Demonrats,ANTIFA,and BL,M have committed or where are they for all the illegal criminal actions of joe biden or these doctors violating our human rights with forced vaccinations? those ARE crimes and they have no interest in those people.Simone has an opinion and gets arressted. sounds like a third world banana republic to me.

It is ineffectual to try and fight the Establishment with Pawns in a Banana Republic ... :thup:
The only way that ever makes a difference is in a Revolution.

(For any of you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I am not starting anything)

and its disgusting the sheep have not done that all these decades,our forefathers are rolling over in their graves how the sheep have let this tyranny take over our country BlackSand

Is Simone an ex-President??
B. Kidd that just backs up what I am saying. Because Simone Gold is not an ex president NOBODY here weaps for her when the FBI violates her constitutional rights.Nobody here a few weeks ago wanted to talk about the FBI violating her constitutional rights illegally raiding her house in the middle of the night. seems everybody thinks because she is not a famous ex president,her case is not important and should just be forgotten about never talked about just because she is not an ex president.just sweep it all under the rug and forget about it:mad:

Because it happens to TRUMP everybody cares though but Simone Gold is just oh well shit happens. :mad:

If the FBI had done that to YOU instead of Simone Gold,you wouldnt want everybody to just forget about it and sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened.

How is the FBI doing something so evil like that to Simone Gold any less importance than to Trump? I dont see that. I was thinking when that happened to Gold, i would see multiple threads on it but there was not even one on it so it looks like nobody wants to discuss it.

I fail to see how the FBI doing something so evil like they did to Simone Gold is any less importance than what happened to Trump. a criminal evil thing was done to her and nobody cared a few weeks ago before all this happened to Trump. I fial to see how Gold is any less importance of a person than Trump.

Last edited:
Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.
First, any USMB prisoner can look back at the amount of scientific text posted about the communist virus, SARS-CoV-2, also USMB search 'Simone Gold' or 'Simone Gold's' and notice how many prisoners actually discussed the objective content of the posts, what Gold's actual science was saying.

Secondly, apart from the raid designed to scare the prisoners into following Fau Chi's and Big Pharma's mandates, it was an expression of a nazi machine that profits from blm baboonism, a machine in which we will see both houses won by the Nazi dems in November 2022. But FBI is the decoy. Like the Clinton crime family, POSPOTUS is CIA.

Kennedy says this:
'The Heroic Healers Honor Roll. There is a much larger retinue of thousands of lesser-known front-line medical professionals and PhD researchers who have also chosen to wager everything on their commitment to their patients, to uncorrupted scientific inquiry, and to the opposition to authoritarian COVID policies. Many of them have battled unheralded in the trenches for decades. Each one of them has endured various intensities of vilification, excommunication, delicensing, and censorship by the Pharma cartel's captive regulators, its corrupt medical associations, its media and social media allies and medical journals, and its government-sponsored fact checkers. They have weathered derision, gaslighting, scapegoating, retractions, career and reputational injuries, and financial ruin, to protect their patients and nurture truth. My apologies to all of you whom I have necessarily omitted due to space restrictions but who belong on this Honor Roll. I regret that the only consolation for your sacrifices may be a clear conscience.
Dr. Simone Gold.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. x-xi)

If you believe that you're a fucking moron.

Several of the Capitol Police suffered strained wrists from beating Trump protesters. Capitol police were using metal batons, which can get heavy. As they repeatedly struck protester, they suffered repetitive motion strains.

Several others in the CP were firing tear gas into crowds of peaceful protesters when the wind shifted and blew chemicals back on them.

One CP officer was kicking a woman on the ground who wore a MAGA hat, when he twisted his ankle.

Several others suffered hearing loss after BLM member Michael Byrd discharged a firearm inside the Capitol as he summarily executed Ashli Babbitt.

There were injuries to the Capitol police. Tyranny has certain hazards.

B. Kidd that just backs up what I am saying. Because Simone Gold is not an ex president NOBODY here weaps for her when the FBI violates her constitutional rights.Nobody here a few weeks ago wanted to talk about the FBI violating her constitutional rights illegally raiding her house in the middle of the night. seems everybody thinks because she is not a famous ex president,her case is not important and should just be forgotten about never talked about just because she is not an ex president.just sweep it all under the rug and forget about it:mad:

Because it happens to TRUMP everybody cares though but Simone Gold is just oh well shit happens. :mad:

If the FBI had done that to YOU instead of Simone Gold,you wouldnt want everybody to just forget about it and sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened.

How is the FBI doing something so evil like that to Simone Gold any less importance than to Trump? I dont see that. I was thinking when that happened to Gold, i would see multiple threads on it but there was not even one on it so it looks like nobody wants to discuss it.

I fail to see how the FBI doing something so evil like they did to Simone Gold is any less importance than what happened to Trump. a criminal evil thing was done to her and nobody cared a few weeks ago before all this happened to Trump. I fial to see how Gold is any less importance of a person than Trump.

Randy Weaver would have been a better example.
We didn't arrive at a sham raid on an ex-President's residence overnite!!
The writing has been on the wall for a long time leading up to this.
Just my take.

Gold's not an ex-president, though Trump's advisor on hydroxychloroquine was either not that educated, or that the advisor(s) deliberately did not tell him about the absolutely critical hydroxychloroquine/chloroquine time window involved in coronavirus infection. Simone Gold knew about the time window, so it looks like nazi dems were controlling the Gold raid as well as this recent Trump raid. In other words, Trump's advisor(s) = RINO.

I remember this and i thought she was railroaded. It is not right. I don't know what to do about it. You can contact representative and senators who are allegedly attorneys and you think they can do something but they dont' do anything...maybe they're too busy watching the stock market and doing a little insider trading.

She got 60 days right. What can we do to show support.

Just my take.
well neither the internet or USMB was around back then so we could not discuss that subject here obviously.what i am saying is there should have been threads all over the place a few weks ago when this happened to simone gold but there wasnt.

I remember this and i thought she was railroaded. It is not right. I don't know what to do about it. You can contact representative and senators who are allegedly attorneys and you think they can do something but they dont' do anything...maybe they're too busy watching the stock market and doing a little insider trading.

im afraid the only thing we have any power to do for her now is pray for her.It sucks that superman doesnt really exist,could break her out in a heartbeat and get all these criminals around the country executed as they should be.

Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.

Simone Gold was railroaded by the Gestapo and the Reich. Hardly anyone was arrested and jailed unless they were known to have denied Covid or the stolen election.

well neither the internet or USMB was around back then so we could not discuss that subject here obviously.what i am saying is there should have been threads all over the place a few weks ago when this happened to simone gold but there wasnt.

Collateral damage in our tyrannical territory.

We are at war with our Neo-Marxist Dimm overlords.

Only our Constitutional freedoms and liberty are at stake.
I find it gut-wrenching.

Just my take.

Agreed. And I have said for a long time this is a line that cannot be crossed, that doing so ends any pretense of a constitutional republic. Biden is a two bit dictator with gangsters like Garland as his muscle. This administration is at war to end the Constitutional Republic. Any and all means of stopping them is legitimate. If there is a way to drive them from power peacefully, we should pursue it. If not, force of arms are called for.

You can watch Ron Johnson's dramatizations in the recent gain-of-function U.S. Senate video, and notice that Johnson deceptively blows off the furin, which is the link to anthrax at Ft. Detrick (Anthrax precisely links to furin). Next, you can read this post to link FBI's militarism with U.S. Army militarism and chloroquine:

10 Feb 2020 Post #357
'....Sep 1988....chloroquine....'

Agreed. And I have said for a long time this is a line that cannot be crossed, that doing so ends any pretense of a constitutional republic. Biden is a two bit dictator with gangsters like Garland as his muscle. This administration is at war to end the Constitutional Republic. Any and all means of stopping them is legitimate. If there is a way to drive them from power peacefully, we should pursue it. If not, force of arms are called for.

I hope not.
But they are going for the juggler currently of our Republic!!

Forum List

Back