WHY the hell does nobody here want to talk about the FBI illegally raiding Simone Golds house?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.

Now the leftists here i would expect THEM to want to put this under the rug and the discussion to go away but WHY is it even Trump supporters are not wanting to talk about the corrupt evil FBI doing that to Simone Gold? i have not seen ONE THREAD on this when there should have been MULTIPLE threads on it weeks ago!!!!! :mad:

the FBI does that to trump and everybody including the American hating Trump haters all want to talk about that yet when the same thing happened to Simone Gold,the most humane person on the planet a few weeks ago,not even the Trump supporters here want to talk about that.WHY? :mad:

Just because she was not the president of the united states does that mean HER house being raided by the evil corrupt FBI in the middle of the night,does that not make what happened to HER just as important? everybody here should be talking as much about what the FBI did to Simone Gold even more so than what happened to Trump because Gold is not even a politician,if the government can get away with doing that to HER? then NONE of us are safe from them.

Simone Gold being put in prison i think is every bit as much important as what happened to Trump even more so because she comitted no crime and is just a regular ordinary citizen same as us.If the government is not held accountable for what they did to Gold,then everybody here who is not a troll,should understand that we are in the most dangerous times of our life right now from the government.

This is not America,we have become a third world dictatership if nothing is done about the FBI at this point and they are not held accountable for their actions.
Uhm, if you have not noticed the US has been imprisoning and making laws to undermine and control citizens and non-citizens since the nation was born...You may begin with the Alien and Sedition Act of 1798.

She entered the Capital building during a riot. You do the crime, you do the time. 60 days isnt terrible, but it probably should have just been a month.

She entered the Capital building during a riot. You do the crime, you do the time. 60 days isnt terrible, but it probably should have just been a month.

If you're a Republican you do the time - remember - Reich has its privilege so these people were fine,

1660135265512.png

One nation, two VERY different laws, Seig Heil.

If you're a Republican you do the time - remember - Reich has its privilege so these people were fine,

View attachment 680128

One nation, two VERY different laws, Seig Heil.
Yep, it isnt a fair system at the moment. I think everyone can see that, but if we dont hold our own accountable when they fuck up, how can we expect the other side to? Someone has to be the bigger man, otherwise our country goes to shit. Dont worry, i think this is the final nail in the coffin. There will be a serious overhaul of the government after this. Heads will mother-fucking-roll.

Yep, it isnt a fair system at the moment. I think everyone can see that, but if we dont hold our own accountable when they fuck up, how can we expect the other side to? Someone has to be the bigger man, otherwise our country goes to shit. Dont worry, i think this is the final nail in the coffin. There will be a serious overhaul of the government after this. Heads will mother-fucking-roll.

From the little I've read, this Simone Gold is a 100% political prisoner. She spoke of the toxicity of the big pharma jabs before it was obvious and the Reich wanted to silence her.

See, we're not supposed to take political prisoners in this nation. We used to have a 1st Amendment and civil rights.

They are worth fighting for to reinstate.

From the little I've read, this Simone Gold is a 100% political prisoner. She spoke of the toxicity of the big pharma jabs before it was obvious and the Reich wanted to silence her.

See, we're not supposed to take political prisoners in this nation. We used to have a 1st Amendment and civil rights.

They are worth fighting for to reinstate.
People can claim she is a political prisoner because of her COVID stuff, but she still entered the building during a riot. She should have known better.

It is ineffectual to try and fight the Establishment with Pawns in a Banana Republic ... :thup:
The only way that ever makes a difference is in a Revolution.

(For any of you crooked fuckers in the FBI ... I am not starting anything)

Which one had a riot and over 150 police officers hurt?

One nation, two VERY different laws.

Reich has its privilege.

The Reich has rewritten the 14th..

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law against a member of the democrat party.
Democrats are granted privileges and immunities all law, The United States and any state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction who is not a member of the party the equal protection of the laws. Seig Heil, Heil Soros.

People can claim she is a political prisoner because of her COVID stuff, but she still entered the building during a riot. She should have known better.

It has gone on for decades with no penalty. The anti-Kavanaugh people did it with the blessing of the democrats before the Reichstag Fire, Coldburt and his goons did it after. But only enemies of the Reich faced charges.

Forum List

Back