Why the F**k is no one talking about this?

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
Most people think it is silly

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
If aliens were here what are we supposed to do about it?
We should at least talk about this story. That’s probably the first step. If you want to say it’s fake, well then you better read the articles, see the video, and then decide for yourself after that. If people want to put out other explanations for this guys claims, by all means we should...my problem here is that everyone (who did already believe in aliens) is just discounting this as fake right off the bat, before actually reading and listening...

Usually we debunk these things pretty easily, and usually it comes from a pretty source that usually debunks themselves at some point...this is different, we should pay attention and at least have a convo about this.
Post a link to the footage, then we can have a convo... Till then, its just another kooky UFO story...
Look at the CNN links I posted. Here’s the raw video.

Moment UFO spotted by US Navy jet - CNN Video

And remember the context of this video was a crazy radar track, that the Nimitz scrambled jets to investigate.

You need reading lessons. From your own links, the aircraft were from the USS Nimitz, already airborne and were directed by the USS Princeton. They also has no weapons.
You’re missing the OBVIOUS point. Something on radar caused the Nimitz to scramble fighters. The radar tracks were in no where near the capabilities of human flight. When we actually got visuals of these aircraft they had no flyable surfaces and no obvious signs of propoulsion and still outran our F18s. Making a flyable device without wings, or obvious propulsion is a big enough story. Why isn’t this?

If aliens were here what are we supposed to do about it?
We should at least talk about this story. That’s probably the first step. If you want to say it’s fake, well then you better read the articles, see the video, and then decide for yourself after that. If people want to put out other explanations for this guys claims, by all means we should...my problem here is that everyone (who did already believe in aliens) is just discounting this as fake right off the bat, before actually reading and listening...

Usually we debunk these things pretty easily, and usually it comes from a pretty source that usually debunks themselves at some point...this is different, we should pay attention and at least have a convo about this.
Post a link to the footage, then we can have a convo... Till then, its just another kooky UFO story...
Look at the CNN links I posted. Here’s the raw video.

Moment UFO spotted by US Navy jet - CNN Video

And remember the context of this video was a crazy radar track, that the Nimitz scrambled jets to investigate.

You need reading lessons. From your own links, the aircraft were from the USS Nimitz, already airborne and were directed by the USS Princeton. They also has no weapons.
You’re missing the OBVIOUS point. Something on radar caused the Nimitz to scramble fighters. The radar tracks were in no where near the capabilities of human flight. When we actually got visuals of these aircraft they had no flyable surfaces and no obvious signs of propoulsion and still outran our F18s. Making a flyable device without wings, or obvious propulsion is a big enough story. Why isn’t this?

Once again, for possible penetration, the USS Nimitz did NOT scramble the fighters. They were already airborne and directed by the USS Princeton.

Why is any of that different than any other UFO?

Forum List

Back