Why the F**k is no one talking about this?

My aunt was an officer on staff at Lackland Air Force Base in the 1960s. She reported a sighting. She was told that it was "marsh gas." Her response was that she had never seen "marsh gas" make a right-angle turn before.

Personally, I am not that worried about it because I don't have the time.

We are up to our ass in Half-Wit Obama Bolsheviks who have invited a Mexican Invasion; larded Iran with money enough to arm all Lunatic Muslims---of which there is ample supply; and, my greatest concern of all---corrupted every branch of the Federal Government--which is easily done if you have the Justice Department in your hip pocket--see Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

These Out-of space Aliens came and saw and appear to have said Fuck this Mess--and left.

Meanwhile, Satan's most effective slave--Barack Obama; and even his most faithful, but incompetent, slave--Hillary Clinton---they are still here....plotting and scheming in furtherance of the world's most destructive notions as conceived by one of Satan's Biggest Slaves of all--Karl Marx.

Until they are in Jail and their Deep State destroyed; I just can't worry about the Martians.

We haven't even gotten started with the smallest and most obvious of the little Lucerferian Demons. Why in the Hell is James Clapper not in custody and awaiting trial? That's much scarier than Martians last seen in 2007.
Christian dominionist rhetoric is just so blah blah. Your obsession with Bolsheviks, Mexican insurrectionists, Satan, Karl Marx, Lucifer, and so on and so forth tell us that you have too much time on your hands. Come back to reality.

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?

No one talking about it........(stay calm, act cool)

Lovely weather we are having. I wonder if it will snow for Christmas.

What say you?

I believe 120 mph is below the stall speed for an F18.
It’s probably close, but watch the video for yourself...tell me what the hell that is. “Chasing” probably wasn’t the right word, more like scrambled to investigate a pretty crazy radar track, and you can hear the pilot freaking out on the video who just keep saying “dude, what the fuck is that.” And nobody in USG or military has yet to deny the footage came from them, or that it’s fake, or doctored. This should be pretty big freaking news...
I watched the video and the pilot states that the wind speed is 120 knots not the object speed, Thats speeds of a Category 4 Hurricane.Also the object seems strangely familiar
HTB1TcIWJXXXXXckXVXXq6xXFXXXx.jpg

OP asks what the hell is wrong, though OP has not proved that Carl Gustav Jung's passages on flying saucers is in OP's possession.

Last Friday, I believe, NYT and Politico released a story from the former head of the pentagons UFO research division. This guy worked there up until September this year. Put out a video of an F18 chasing a strange shaped flying object going 120 mph against the wind without any visible form of propulsion, or thrust, or wings, or anything that resembles our understanding of making objects fly. He says there plenty more videos like this out there, and overwhelming evidence we are probably not alone, and possibly being visited...

And then I go on USMB, don’t see a single thread talking about this. What the hell is wrong with you people. This is some mama June look a like claiming she has video of a UFO from her trailer park window...this was one of the lead guys in our own government, whose job was to research UFOs, making pretty shocking statements, with video evidence from the military...that the government isn’t denying, isn’t putting out alternate explanations too or anything. WTF is going on, and just from observing the threads out there...why have people become sooo stupid on USMB? Is this a Facebook thing?
Apparently you haven't been visited by the man with a flash camera. The rest of us don't know what you're talking about. Those are weather balloons.
...a weather balloon that travels at 120 MPH against the wind? Dude read the freaking articles before you post crap that makes you look stupid. Not that hard. Do just a tiny bit of research. This is the type of stuff I’m talking about when I’m wondering why America and and people on USMB seem to be getting dumber by the week.

It’s probably close, but watch the video for yourself...tell me what the hell that is. “Chasing” probably wasn’t the right word, more like scrambled to investigate a pretty crazy radar track, and you can hear the pilot freaking out on the video who just keep saying “dude, what the fuck is that.” And nobody in USG or military has yet to deny the footage came from them, or that it’s fake, or doctored. This should be pretty big freaking news...
I watched the video and the pilot states that the wind speed is 120 knots not the object speed, Thats speeds of a Category 4 Hurricane.Also the object seems strangely familiarView attachment 167443
So the USS Nimitz scrambled fighters to check out a giant flying top, going against the wind at 120 knots (hurricane force)...yea I think we should definitely look into what’s up with that giant top.

Jesus people read the freaking articles. This guy Elizondo, worked at the pentagon, on the fifth floor, as head of the aerospace threat assessment division or whatever it’s called...This isn’t farmer hank wrapping up a frisbee in tin foil, and filming it with an 8 mm.

Even if this unidentified flying object is one our our experimental craft, as some here claim, that still means we have made HUGE strides in flight to where we can out run and out maneuver anything past what we previously thought possible. And it also means we’re wasting a shit ton of money on NASA and them sending up rockets.

The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs

Here’s the biggest part that baffles my mind, the USG or Military isn’t doing anything to counter what Elizando is saying.

You can learn a lot about aliens and such by watching the history channel and listening to late night talk radio.

Coast to Coast AM: The Best Paranormal News Show - Coast to Coast AM
I use to make fun of it and called it the Hitler Channel now I wish they would go back to the WWII documentaries.
I loved the South Park spoof of the history channel.

It is a good one, and the history channel is ridiculous. It’s the monster hunting channel.

The aliens are anal probing Mudwhistle right now, so they are not available for comment.
Former official on UFOs: We might not be alone - CNN Video

On the Trail of a Secret Pentagon U.F.O. Program

We may not be alone, former Pentagon UFO investigator says

Look this isn’t standard conspiracy theory talk, this isn’t coming from some loon calling himself a scientist on the history channel, with homemade video footage of a bird in the sky...this article came from politico and NYT, from the lead official investigating UFOs. I can’t think of any other truly viable explanation for the video released, what the hell doesn’t have wings, any visible propulsion or thrust, and goes against the wind at 120 MPH? Mind you the context of that video was this object shot up from the surface at a velocity that would break apart any aircraft built by humans, and the Nimitz scrambled fighters to investigate it. Maybe, just maybe an experimental US craft with an EM drive...but that seems even more unlikely, especially considering they didnt give the Nimitz a heads up and say “don’t shoot it down, it’s ours” for what could be a very exspensive project.

Why would they shoot it down?

I watched the video and the pilot states that the wind speed is 120 knots not the object speed, Thats speeds of a Category 4 Hurricane.Also the object seems strangely familiarView attachment 167443
So the USS Nimitz scrambled fighters to check out a giant flying top, going against the wind at 120 knots (hurricane force)...yea I think we should definitely look into what’s up with that giant top.

Jesus people read the freaking articles. This guy Elizondo, worked at the pentagon, on the fifth floor, as head of the aerospace threat assessment division or whatever it’s called...This isn’t farmer hank wrapping up a frisbee in tin foil, and filming it with an 8 mm.

Even if this unidentified flying object is one our our experimental craft, as some here claim, that still means we have made HUGE strides in flight to where we can out run and out maneuver anything past what we previously thought possible. And it also means we’re wasting a shit ton of money on NASA and them sending up rockets.

The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs

Here’s the biggest part that baffles my mind, the USG or Military isn’t doing anything to counter what Elizando is saying.
No I'm saying that the video is probably faked.

I've seen what I believe to be alien driven UFO's on 2 occasions. Both times my brother was there to verify I wasnt losing my mind. I think its highly arrogant of humans to assume they are the only intelligent life in such a big uncharted universe.

Forum List

Back